**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL easy path

8kwpi8vfwg0d.png

Trying to figure out what team I should take. I’m sure the obvious choice is the trinity but who else would be good to bring?

Comments

• Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Domino and starky good option.. Better r5 them
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Blade isn't really an ideal labyrinth champ, I'd wait till you rank up that domino, sparky or even medusa up higher and go in with them. The rewards aren't even that great anymore so there's really no rush to complete it.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Sungj wrote: »
    Blade isn't really an ideal labyrinth champ, I'd wait till you rank up that domino, sparky or even medusa up higher and go in with them. The rewards aren't even that great anymore so there's really no rush to complete it.

I have no idea what your talking about
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Medusa is good but Blade, toasty ghosty, and starky are good too.
    depends on who your most comfortable with
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Rank that domino to r4 and pair with massacre and rulk. Add abom and hulk for attack synergies and use domino for every fight. You can drop the attack synergies if you want to bring other champs but domino does the work if you can survive a long fight

Infinite parry plus incinerate damage make the fight normal fights but long for the most part. That bleed crit on SP3 melts.
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    How close are you to r4ing stark?

I just did it recently with r4 blade (duped) and r4 stark (unduped) GR and miles venom attack synergy. Used blade for every danger sense fight and starky for everything else. You can do it all with blade, but some fights might take awhile (oml, collosus). My suggestion would be to do it with that team, only speaking from experience.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Rank that domino to r4 and pair with massacre and rulk. Add abom and hulk for attack synergies and use domino for every fight. You can drop the attack synergies if you want to bring other champs but domino does the work if you can survive a long fight

Infinite parry plus incinerate damage make the fight normal fights but long for the most part. That bleed crit on SP3 melts.

Unless your confident in heavies I'd leave rulk home I never trusted heavies in lol as reliable even with infinite parry. Just sp3 then sp1 to refresh the bleed qas easier

If you use only domino method you will want this for both colossus and DD. For DD because you dont parry heavy him the hole fight as he is just going your projectile hits. At least that’s what worked for me on easy path specifically.

I also stuck to a parry/heavy strategy with Magik combine with pacify in order to minimize limbo triggers. Parry heavy to sp3 then repeat.

Either way though still would recommend domino/massacre at a min personally.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

Unless your confident in heavies I'd leave rulk home I never trusted heavies in lol as reliable even with infinite parry. Just sp3 then sp1 to refresh the bleed qas easier

If you use only domino method you will want this for both colossus and DD. For DD because you dont parry heavy him the hole fight as he is just going your projectile hits. At least that’s what worked for me on easy path specifically.

I also stuck to a parry/heavy strategy with Magik combine with pacify in order to minimize limbo triggers. Parry heavy to sp3 then repeat.

Either way though still would recommend domino/massacre at a min personally.

This is pretty much how I did it. Zero units except getting Pacify, but hit my stockpile of free crystals pretty hard.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I used Blade, Dormammu (sinergy for mystics), Ghost Rider, Spidey and honestly I don't remember the 5th. Surely longer fights than using Domino or other heavy hitter but... very few revives if not ZERO!
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »

I have no idea what your talking about

No hes right blade isnt the top dog for lol. I'd rather domino or starky or ghost or aegon it any day of the week

He's not the top dog yes but what if you don't have aegon dupped or can't play Ghost or don't have Sparkey
    Blade can still do LOL but it's not convenient