**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can’t Beat My RNG

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
0 T5BC shards from opening 22 Map 7 crystals. Current record, change my mind.

Comments

• DrZola wrote: »
    Waiting for the “It’s totally random, dude” comment...

Dr. Zola

It is also possible God hates him, and specifically tweaked the laws of mathematics and the initial state of the cosmos to generate that result.

Then again, seeing what happened to the AW season crystals, even I cannot be convinced that the original season one T5B fragment rate compared to the rate every other season past the first one was the result of the same random drop tables. So who knows what's going on here.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I hope your luck improves.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Okay For each crystal it is a coin flip and you just landed all tails instead of heads
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »

Dr. Zola

It's totally random,dude" :p
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I'm not going to say " It's totally random dude" instead I'll say just bad luck dude
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »

Dr. Zola

It is also possible God hates him, and specifically tweaked the laws of mathematics and the initial state of the cosmos to generate that result.

Then again, seeing what happened to the AW season crystals, even I cannot be convinced that the original season one T5B fragment rate compared to the rate every other season past the first one was the result of the same random drop tables. So who knows what's going on here.

Season 1 crystals were significantly better.
  • don't worry my brudda, one day RNGesus will look at you
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    R.I.P op
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Dude, it's totally...

Never mind. I was beat to the punch.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    You aren't the only one who the crystal gods seem to hate! My RNG seems to have decided not to give me any 4 stars out of phc. Generally i pop one per arena cycle...it is now going on week 5 of a flaming 2 star streak. If it had not been so consistant for literally months i would chalk it up to pure random bad luck. But in my gut...something about all the crystals SEEMS different. I guess what bothers me is that i noticed a change in the drops brought it up in here, and then two days later they anounce a change in the drop rates of the grand master...coincidental timing? I suppose but if you are reasonable you can see where that could induce questions in your mind! And yes zola! I know! It is random!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    tenor.gif?itemid=8527541
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    0/44 Map 7 crystal pulls with T5BC fragments. Still in the running to set the record.

#Winning