**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade Crystal

XilefXilef Posts: 19
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I opened a featured crystal for blade, I am 100% sure I clicked on that one. When I spinned it I noticed it also showed that there was no blade option. They keep answering that it is just an animation and it doesn’t matter, but when I went to the alliance general it shows as a featured hero crystal and not the Blade crystal. Did anyone else have this issue? I contacted Kabam and they are saying that I opened a featured, even though I know I didn’t. I asked to give me the shards back or give me the crystal so I can get the opportunity with the 20% chance and they keep coming back with the it is out of our scope. Really? I think they have a bug and they don’t want to accept it. Please post here if you see a similar issue. I don’t care if I get the crystal and I don’t get blade, I just want the opportunity.

Thank you!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    #THEREELMEANSNOTHING

You opened the right crystal. You won't get your shards back.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    You by mistake opened featured crystal... Admit it and digest that
  • XilefXilef Posts: 19
    Suvendu wrote: »

I guess some people don’t know how to read. It says post here if you had a similar issue.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Xilef wrote: »
    Suvendu wrote: »

I guess some people don’t know how to read. It says post here if you had a similar issue.

No one had a similar issue unless they picked the wrong crystal as well
  • TOMCAT19TOMCAT19 Posts: 8
    I bought 4 blade crystals and same thing. No blade option
  • TOMCAT19TOMCAT19 Posts: 8
    And no I didn't pick the wrong crystal cause I pulled rouge, sparky, Thor Ragnarok and Angela who are not in featured
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    TOMCAT19 wrote: »
    I bought 4 blade crystals and same thing. No blade option

No Blade option? Do you mean you didn't see him in the reel? If so, the reel means absolutely nothing and I can't count how many times kabam has stated that themselves
  • SborlaxSborlax Posts: 248
    I opened 5 dhampir crystal, didn't even have a glimpse of blade during the spin.
  • SborlaxSborlax Posts: 248
    and of course, no blade pulled out of those 5 dhampir crystals...
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    I pulled 5 as well and only saw blade spin by in 1 of them.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Sborlax wrote: »
    I opened 5 dhampir crystal, didn't even have a glimpse of blade during the spin.

The reel means absolutely nothing. I don’t understand why people don’t get this.