**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Stash

Can anyone please tell me why Kabam feels the need to limit the amount of items we earn while playing their game in the Stash to a set number of those items and then for all the extra that goes beyond that set limit, those go into an "overflow" area with a timer on them that will disappear if they aren't used or sold before the timer goes to zero? Why does Kabam limit us to any of our items we earn fair and square from the contest at all? I'd really like an answer to this question from anyone who knows. Thank you.

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    It incentivizes players to continually log in an monitor their resources and use them frequently. It’s just a mechanism to reward constant playing.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of it but I think that’s the legitimate reason.
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    I see. Thank you for that explanation @Disgruntled_User_123.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    It incentivizes players to continually log in an monitor their resources and use them frequently. It’s just a mechanism to reward constant playing.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of it but I think that’s the legitimate reason.

That’s not completely true. Long time ago stash didn’t have limits and the game was as popular as ever. Players are not active because their lvl1 health potion is going to expire
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i don't have an issue with it in general. I say in general because if i purchase something with money I don't think it should expire because then i'm not getting what I paid for. Maybe Kabam will change their stance once they get sued for selling something the user ends up losing. Class action lawsuit time?
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Well, for me I brought this question up because I get upset when I have to scramble so fast for gold from the arena in order to prevent my ISO from expiring. Also, for the same reason, these days I'm very slow to open new crystals just because I want that class specific ISO to go towards the progression of my champions and not sold for more gold. So because of that, and because I end up collecting so much black ISO just going through the Beginner, Normal and Heroic Modes of the Monthly Quest, I have a ton of saved up PHC shards - 120K last I checked I think and then something like in the 20s K of 3 and 4 star and I'm also sitting on just over 10K of 5 star shards. I just don't want to have to sell the ISO, I just have a problem with that.