Options

Does anyone else do this?

So, each time there’s a monthly EQ, I try to use only Rank 1 3 Stars for the heroic mode for: (1) a challenge and (2) a chance to learn and play with champions that aren’t on my typical questing Squad. It’s a way for me to enjoy what would otherwise be a one hit match with my 4 and 5 stars.

Does anyone else do this?

Does anyone else do this? 161 votes

Nope - I breeze through it with my regular champs or auto play it
60%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008RagamugginGunnerSiliyoChadhoganHaji_SaabDarkstar4387FreakydmostlyharmlessnxNigFrostybenshbLosspikAxeCopFireNikskinizuffySIlverProfessorHugeBeanGigantor1357R34K 98 votes
Yep - I do the same thing
21%
bloodyCainTendersquadngray13adqqedfyvrDrownedGodLe_Marv_8SpeedbumpTheVyrusSlappapowcerealRonny_username7312Priyansh7axelelf_1MelkerlanneroSDAATRDRTONodude78Manar198xVoltolos 34 votes
What? I don’t even play heroic mode - it’s not worth my time
18%
DrZolaHotCarlosTrimbobTerraBUZZdog3000nameplasDarkrider05Dean9300450Greifmaster911OrcDovahkiinCoachiditeJohnLocke117Spurgeon14TKS87TawliMitchell35IBlueShiftISilentKissThe_Boss9ZombieZedd 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea i sometimes like to play lower difficulties with champs i like that i only have as 3*s
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Good idea
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 696 ★★★
    I'm not suicidal to do at with any rank 3stars
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,846 ★★★★★
    I still use 4* but those at lower rank to earn points for 22H Hero Use event.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Yeah i'll play my 2* and 3* champs for heroic and lower, it's fun to do as I don't grind arena very much so it gives a chance to play with more of your roster.
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    I like fighting with my low Korg with full synergies and Ghost Wasp Antman
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I auto play heroic while I'm at work and can't do fights that require effort.
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Sometimes the easier EQs feel more balanced that the 'Uncollected' difficulty. Playing it with non-regular 4*s and 3*s make things more enjoyable, especially when experimenting on synergies and using 'new' champs.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah I like to play with different champs from time to time. It also helps me decide which new 4*s I wanna rank up first.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I use my 3*s for master 1 through 2.1. I’ll usually throw a 4/55 in there just in case.
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I do this with newly introduced champs because I never get them as a 4*. That beung said, Captain Beardo is a champ that I can't wait to have as a higher tier than a 3*. 3 armor breaks, maxed kinetic charges, and his heavy fury on an SP2 does around 14k as a maxed 3*. Killer champion.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Nah. Who's got time to use 3 stars in heroic. Time would be better spent in Arena.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I, usually,, use my R1-3 4* to do heroic.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,254 ★★★★★
    Nope. Autoplay everything from easy to master chapter 1-2 with R4/5s and 6*s. Free units and resources.
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Since Marvel Insider now awards points for completing Beginner, Normal, and Heroic, I just grind through all three with appropriate level Champs. Keeps it fresh and I get to play with synergies.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If it was summer and I had literally nothing better to do, sure. But I don’t and it isn’t so yeah Domino will continue to MLH combo them to death
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Arham1 wrote: »
    Nah. Who's got time to use 3 stars in heroic. Time would be better spent in Arena.

ha arena
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Heroic is still worth it for the t4b and 5 star shards. Just sayin'

T4 basic are super easy to come by, and it’s only 1k 5* shards for lots of energy.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Yep. I do it too. It gives me a chance to play with champs I don't have higher star version of in quest. I get to learn their abilities myself too for when I pull higher versions of the champ
  • Options
    Master And Not-Collected 100%, the rest down I only conclude, but even so I'm going to test this idea. Some Champions I usually testo on LOL or RDL