**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It was Sooo annoying

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
b2qdhpp0nfig.png
RoL Juggernaut was sooo annoying

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I quit my 1st attempt at ROL to farm some more revives (back then you could farm them by fighting WS and CM) because I got wrecked by Juggs. It was very discouraging. Did it on my second try though and got much better at fighting Juggs and at the game in general. Good luck man
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I quit my 1st attempt at ROL to farm some more revives (back then you could farm them by fighting WS and CM) because I got wrecked by Juggs. It was very discouraging. Did it on my second try though and got much better at fighting Juggs and at the game in general. Good luck man

thanks man @LeNoirFaineant , i defeated vision right now, gonna try bp next, main worries are sw and wolverine
    Who are you using for Wolverine?
  • AdiMukh555 wrote: »

thanks man @LeNoirFaineant , i defeated vision right now, gonna try bp next, main worries are sw and wolverine

Big advice, if you don't have a really good counter for Wolverine I would quit and try again later when you do. It will save you a lot of items. Also, and no offence, if you've been hit 88 times in a fight, keep practicing before you try to finish the entire thing. Try using a 3* Star Lord or something and practice maintaining your combo
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    X-23 was my gal for ROL
    Who are you using for Wolverine?

3* duped Void @LeNoirFaineant
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »

Big advice, if you don't have a really good counter for Wolverine I would quit and try again later when you do. It will save you a lot of items. Also, and no offence, if you've been hit 88 times in a fight, keep practicing before you try to finish the entire thing. Try using a 3* Star Lord or something and practice maintaining your combo

Using 3* Void for Wolverine @HA_GongShowNicky_HA
    Yeah, I agree 88hits are too much for RoL but against Juggs was the only instance when I got hit more than 10 times
    Currently on sw with entire team intact
    X-23 was my gal for ROL

Same, her regen is crazy
    I did the whole thing with a 3* Star Lord but we had no damage block teams back then. Wolverine took 1411 hits to beat lol. Beat him the other day with a 4* Void just to see what it was like. He just melted wolvie. Never tried with a 3* but it should work.
    If you don't have a poison immune make sure you stop hitting her when she poisons you. If you get stacked poison and heal block it will go badly.
    I did the whole thing with a 3* Star Lord but we had no damage block teams back then. Wolverine took 1411 hits to beat lol. Beat him the other day with a 4* Void just to see what it was like. He just melted wolvie. Never tried with a 3* but it should work.

it worked, melted through him in less than 190 hits @LeNoirFaineant
    d25r2laj7446.png
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Juggs was the only fight in ROL where I died, kept getting clipped by his sp1.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited February 2019
    What about figthing with loki and Thor rangnork synergy,in that synergy loki hit 100k damage
    Tony886 wrote: »
    What about figthing with loki and Thor rangnork synergy,in that synergy loki hit 100k damage

@Tony886 remind me what's the synergy is?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

He means the Loki and hela synergy. when Loki has the defender cursed his health will always count higher than the defender. Doing 7% damage from their overall health pool.
    edited February 2019
    Jaded wrote: »

He means the Loki and hela synergy. when Loki has the defender cursed his health will always count higher than the defender. Doing 7% damage from their overall health pool.

oh @Jaded , no idea about it lol, unfortunately I don't even have a 3* hela in my rooster