**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Sabertooth arena

So wasn’t sure of a good place to ask this but how much do you think Sabertooth is gonna go for? Kabam has been holding out on me as far as good mutant 5* go(no shortage of t4mc though lol) so I’d like to finally get my hands on a good 5* lol

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    About 10k units worth of refreshes
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    About 10k units worth of refreshes
    Man I don’t think it’s gonna bad THAT bad😂
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Maybe around 45 mil ish
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    35-40m...he is an old champ now...
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    Sabre is amazing. I wouldn’t be surprised that some people are still sleeping on him for act 6. I’m glad I have a 6.. I can jus sit back and enjoy the fight for a 5 lol
    Sabre is amazing. I wouldn’t be surprised that some people are still sleeping on him for act 6. I’m glad I have a 6.. I can jus sit back and enjoy the fight for a 5 lol
    I agree lol besides I’d like something better than a Gambit and NC for a mutant 😂
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    This is first I'm even hearing of ST coming as the next featured. Maybe I'll see how round 1 goes and take a shot at round 2.
    It’s him and Korg next, just saw it yesterday I think lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    2njoahxqha8k.png
    ob20trwbyq2h.png

To motivate you. Not even 10 furies in that fight..
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    2njoahxqha8k.png
    ob20trwbyq2h.png

To motivate you. Not even 10 furies in that fight..

Can you tell me from which content this fight is
    Yeah, that was Act 5.4.2. The power path at the end.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    Sabre also did the uncollected ægon with buffet 15% and the 50 second timer, in 27 hits with no regen

He’s an absolute beast in the hands of a skilled player. I think I still have the video.. Jus of a rank 1 6*.. Here’s two pictures: yhf8t6raa19a.jpeg
    yp2ohwhkwdl8.jpeg

He’s on his way to becoming rank 2.. So juicy

#Mon$tar$tatu$
    Sabre also did the uncollected ægon with buffet 15% and the 50 second timer, in 27 hits with no regen

He’s an absolute beast in the hands of a skilled player. I think I still have the video.. Jus of a rank 1 6*.. Here’s two pictures: yhf8t6raa19a.jpeg
    yp2ohwhkwdl8.jpeg

He’s on his way to becoming rank 2.. So juicy

#Mon$tar$tatu$
    He’s a beast in anyone’s hands imo😂 def one I’d consider r2 though. Only good 6* I’ve got is Doc Oc, but he’s awesome in his own right lol