Options

Ability to remove leader...

You guys really need to let officers have the ability to remove a leader with a majority vote to remove. We have a leader that is never around & does little to contribute when he is. Whenever another team member disagrees or points out that he’s not pulling his weight, he throws a fit & kicks that person. 80% of the alliance wants him gone, the other 20% doesn’t care either way. Really sucks having to start a completely new alliance just because one person can’t see the forest for the trees. What’s the point of having officers if one a-hole can unilaterally do whatever the heck they want?

Comments

• Options
    GeezCheeseGeezCheese Posts: 4
    Maybe make a VP/Vice-Leader that has to concur or that can overrule boneheaded decisions, or that officers can make leader, sort of like invoking the 25th amendment.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have heard you can contact Kabam support or something in this situation.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I have heard you can contact Kabam support or something in this situation.

They usually only help in situations where the leader has not logged in for 30 days. There is no rule about leaders being a-holes. OP may be better off starting a new alliance...it sucks...but can't come up with another answer.
  • Options
    KundyKundy Posts: 4
    Take the 80% of the members that don’t like the leader and form a new alliance
  • Options
    ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    The leader paid (using his or her own in game currencies) to create an alliance. So I guess he can do what he wants. If officers/members do not like the leader, then officers/members should leave leader's alliance and create their own alliance. By the way, I agree with the Vice Leader position (maybe two Vice Leaders maximum).
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Jepbrick wrote: »
    The leader paid (using his or her own in game currencies) to create an alliance. So I guess he can do what he wants. If officers/members do not like the leader, then officers/members should leave leader's alliance and create their own alliance. By the way, I agree with the Vice Leader position (maybe two Vice Leaders maximum).

You are responding to a post from April 2018