**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the unluckiest player on 6* pulls?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
It seems that way.

dsmorrgbayna.png

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    no you have all different champs, unlucky means you're duping champs
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Green goblin is decent and karnak and black bolt are good for medusa synergy
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Try juggs, iron fist, redskull, beast, and the only good on WWII
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    I have a 6* rhino.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Not really, those 6* are good atleast till we get 6* to R3/4
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    There was a guy with a Sig 80 dpxf 6* so I say he has it worse.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    raffster wrote: »
    It seems that way.

dsmorrgbayna.png

If I were you ,I quit and moved to other game...but glad at least I have average champions...
    Good luck for next pool...
  • SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
    Better than no 6*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    wxzuh2lstsbd.jpeg

I mean I just pulled this after finishing the CM challenge so I think I earned the unluckiest 6*.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got Angela, Guilly, Electra, Jane Foster, DPX, YJ, Storm and Beast. I think that stacks up in the unlucky department. Angela is decent. @Viper1987 I pulled Jane Foster after completing that. I'm calling it a push lol
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    My first 6* was storm who I already had as a duped 5*r4, second was rulk right after taking the duped 5* rulk to r4 lol
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    GG, Karnak, Mephistopheles, lady Thor here. Don't use any single of them. Really gutted.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Nope, guy on here got 4 Thor Jane Foster’s out of his first 4
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Storm, Karnak, Rocket, Juggs.....can’t wait to get Cyclops.....sigh
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I've got Angela, Guilly, Electra, Jane Foster, DPX, YJ, Storm and Beast. I think that stacks up in the unlucky department. Angela is decent. @Viper1987 I pulled Jane Foster after completing that. I'm calling it a push lol

??? seriously???
    Angela is great....
    Guilly is awesome....
    Elektra is fantastic.....
    3/8 are quite good. that in no way classifies as unluckiest.
    lots seem to rate storm as decent
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    GG, Karnak, Mephistopheles, lady Thor here. Don't use any single of them. Really gutted.

GG, Mephisto, both are really good.
    its your choice to not use them but they are certainly good and therfore not unlucky pulls.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

MaatMan wrote: »

??? seriously???
    Angela is great....
    Guilly is awesome....

Angela is good. Doubt I’ll take to R2 but who knows? Guilly and Storm need the dupe. Electra is decent. Idk about fantastic. They are all old champs I have as 5*s though and plenty of trash. Angela was my 1st and I was happy with that but I don’t need her. 6*s take a long time to get. It’d be nice to get one diffence maker out of 8. It’s all good though. I’m keeping a spot warm for Rhino.

its your choice to not use them but they are certainly good and therfore not unlucky pulls.

In no way Mephistopheles is good unduped. His damage is way below par. Hits like 500,600 on basic hits. A lot many 4 stars are better. Regarding utility, yeah he can be useful but then a dupe would make his utility of power gain and the aura useful. Undupe he's just decent if not trash. GG is slightly better. But when you have 4 6 stars and you can use none of them as they don't fit in your top team then it's as good as trash. Only arena usage.

In no way Mephistopheles is good unduped. His damage is way below par. Hits like 500,600 on basic hits. A lot many 4 stars are better. Regarding utility, yeah he can be useful but then a dupe would make his utility of power gain and the aura useful. Undupe he's just decent if not trash. GG is slightly better. But when you have 4 6 stars and you can use none of them as they don't fit in your top team then it's as good as trash. Only arena usage.

cant get a dupe until u get them once first.
    maybe next pull wil be a dupe for either one.
    suddenly you will feel lucky.
    they are certainly not trash. u may not want to use them in your roster but they are far from unlucky trash pulls
    edited February 2019

??? seriously???
    Angela is great....
    Guilly is awesome....

Angela is good. Doubt I’ll take to R2 but who knows? Guilly and Storm need the dupe. Electra is decent. Idk about fantastic. They are all old champs I have as 5*s though and plenty of trash. Angela was my 1st and I was happy with that but I don’t need her. 6*s take a long time to get. It’d be nice to get one diffence maker out of 8. It’s all good though. I’m keeping a spot warm for Rhino.

i got my 5* elektra at 4/55 and think she is worth everything i have spent on her.

rhino would be worth r3 and an awakening gem once we can those too.... lol....

they are certainly not trash. u may not want to use them in your roster but they are far from unlucky trash pulls

Buddy. It doesn't matter how the champ might be for others. It matters for me as I got him. For me it's trash. Personal choices do matter right. And by the way I don't want any dupe on him, 😀. Please don't curse me. :)
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    You got cyclops, you dont need any other 6*. Even the knock off blue one will get you through 👌

Buddy. It doesn't matter how the champ might be for others. It matters for me as I got him. For me it's trash. Personal choices do matter right. And by the way I don't want any dupe on him, 😀. Please don't curse me. :)

yes but ur opinion does not make you Unlucky.
    Ur opinion does not make a champ trash.
    Yes "trash to you" but that doesnt mean squat.
    i could pull and dupe corvus and ghost and say i am unlucky cus to me they are trash as all i want is to pull and dupe CAIW.