**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED> DONT JOIN MARVEL INSIDER IF YOUR CANADIAN EH

SOO im canadian and ive been a part or marvel insider for about 2 and a half years now, i emailed support about some issues i was having and they deactivated my account and i have not been able to reach a human being to get any feed back, super frustrated and disappointed.
Just some friendly advice.. if your canadian dont get excited about marvel insider

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’ve never had a positive experience with them. I quit trying after 3 emails went unanswered. They are terrible.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    It does state in the tos that it is for us residents only
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited February 2019
    @Adamdrt2006 i have dual citizenship, i live in Washington, just in canada for work
    i joined insider while i was still in Washington,.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I've never had an issued redeeming points for rewards for over a year now, and recently with 3* Thing. I'm from Canada
    i made the mistake of emailing them, asking if there would be any issues redeming points because i live in canada at the moment. they just deactivated my account.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    SOO im canadian and ive been a part or marvel insider for about 2 and a half years now, i emailed support about some issues i was having and they deactivated my account and i have not been able to reach a human being to get any feed back, super frustrated and disappointed.
    Just some friendly advice.. if your canadian dont get excited about marvel insider

I'm a member, living in Toronto. No issues. Sorry you are having some.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Sorry this happened to you hoser. Tough luck eh.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    @Adamdrt2006 i have dual citizenship, i live in Washington, just in canada for work
    i joined insider while i was still in Washington,.

Did you move to Canada, or just there for like a day to work>? your post implies you live there.
    @Adamdrt2006 I live in Blaine Washington, just in british columbia for work. been here since january this year, otherwise im a US resident.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    @Adamdrt2006 I live in Blaine Washington, just in british columbia for work. been here since january this year, otherwise im a US resident.

Sounds like you are a Canadian resident, but an American citizen, as you are currently residing there.
    Makes me wonder how they think its acceptable to deactivate my account for that reasoning.. IM STILL A US RESIDENT REGARDLESS. i do not have an address in Canada, i stay in camp. My residency is with the company i work for, which is an american owned company. its just making no sense to me why they would deactivate it.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I'm British and I've had no issues with getting rewards since I joined in 2017. I sometimes don't get the points for reading articles despite doing so multiple times, but it's usually only a 250 point article.

I once contacted support as it seemed my account had been deactivated, but it was because they were doing maintenance and I got a reply saying that and it's been fine since.

*shrugs*
  • As this doesn't pertain directly to the game, I'll be shutting this down. Issues involving Marvel Insider are to be handled by their Support.
This discussion has been closed.