**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Adam Warlock Speculation

I really like Adam Warlock as a marvel hero. Hoping that he will be in Endgame, and maybe even be added into The Contest. Would be super cool, but what do y’all think?

Comments

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Ive been hoping to see him added too. His abilities better be off the charts seeing as he is just as powerful as Thanos
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    More than likely waiting until GOTG 3 for him.

Yeah that probably is the case, by put it would be really cool if he is in endgame.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He probably wont be in endgame. They would introduce him before putting him in (kinda like Captain Marvel)
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    He probably wont be in endgame. They would introduce him before putting him in (kinda like Captain Marvel)

He was teased in GOTG2 , and if they use Gunn’s script he will be in GOtG3
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @John757 I know. Im saying they would probably put him in GOTG3 before putting him in Endgame but GOTG3 is after Endgame
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    @John757 I know. Im saying they would probably put him in GOTG3 before putting him in Endgame but GOTG3 is after Endgame

Okay we’re basically in agreement haha just didn’t want someone to point out he was teased and might be in Endgame because of that, it’s already been said he won’t be in anything til gotg3
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    John757 wrote: »

He was teased in GOTG2 , and if they use Gunn’s script he will be in GOtG3

They are going to use his script i think