**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Daredevil use?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
So I just pulled my 5th 6* .... a 6* unawakened Daredevil....

I currently have a 4* Rank 5 Signature Level 99 Daredevil who has been very usefull but only because he's awakened and a high signature level. With this new 6* version, other than being a 6* with a high health pool and better damage than most of my 5* champs, what use is he until Kabam give the ability to get 6* awakening gems and signatures stones? In my opinion I think anyone that pulls a champ like 6* Daredevile, Deadpool X-Force and Juggernaut will have a basically useless champ (given the META of the game, and how 6* related content is heavy in buffs/debuffs). Kabam should have really waitied until 6* champ ressources were more available to us.

Thoughts?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    6* DD was my 2nd 6*. He hasn’t done anything. Didn’t even use him for Darkhawk. Even if I maxed his sig I doubt I would use him.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    The 6* pool is almost as big of a joke as the huge 5* pool. Almost.
    They have so many champs in the basic pool now that I would like to see some way to target certain champs, kind of like the dungeon crystals but with 5* shards.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I have opened six 6* crystals. So far got a duped DD, duped Gamora, Cable, and Sentry. I can honestly say I never use any of them.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Goose_81 said:

I have opened six 6* crystals. So far got a duped DD, duped Gamora, Cable, and Sentry. I can honestly say I never use any of them.

Why not combine DD, gamora, she-hulk, spider-gwen, and venom in a team? This will be a great team with great synergies after the next update.
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Better than my deadpool x
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    i use juggz in dungeons, good for medusa :))))
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

So I just pulled my 5th 6* .... a 6* unawakened Daredevil....

other than being a 6* with a high health pool and better damage than most of my 5* champs

Thoughts?

Um, I'll just leave this right here for you to reconsider...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Goose_81 said:

Sounds like Gamora might get a bit more useful shortly. First 6* buff?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    Without the sig ability, he's just a normal man in the game in comparison to the others...
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Many of the 6* champs are not really useable until you dupe them, perhaps in the next 3 years or so. DD is one of those. I’m jealous of the guy who said he duped his 6*, considering the synergies with the new (old) champion buffs.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You should be excited he about as useful as cyclops!!!!!
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Arena!!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well depending on what map/path you run in AQ he might be handy there. He's sort of a bruiser of a champ. High health and perfect block chance can make him sort of tanky.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    They need to buff him to give better utility without being awakened. I won't complain if I ever get him to high level sig and awakened, but these champs that are pretty useless undup are terrible additions