**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unpopular 5* Rank ups

13»

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    RichS816 wrote: »
    I took him to r4 a back a couple years ago and everyone thought I was crazy. These days he is low key one of the most useful champs.ieuansyt6lie.jpg

My Hawkeye is R4 and he is definitely underrated. With power drain and bleed with a chance to hemorrhage on special 1, he can wreck a lot of opponents and keep them from hitting any major damage. Use him all the time.

If I could dupe mine I would rank him higher than 3, where he is now.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    RichS816 wrote: »
    I took him to r4 a back a couple years ago and everyone thought I was crazy. These days he is low key one of the most useful champs.ieuansyt6lie.jpg

My Hawkeye is R4 and he is definitely underrated. With power drain and bleed with a chance to hemorrhage on special 1, he can wreck a lot of opponents and keep them from hitting any major damage. Use him all the time.

If I could dupe mine I would rank him higher than 3, where he is now.

His duped ability doesn't do much. You can only trigger it once per fight and it's RNG.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No one mention r4 5* Hulkbuster lol
  • Unfortunately there's no 5* Joe Fixit for me to do this with, or it would be done.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Unfortunately there's no 5* Joe Fixit for me to do this with, or it would be done.

@Foxhero007 Is that you?
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    No one mention r4 5* Hulkbuster lol

one of my friends had him r4
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Unfortunately there's no 5* Joe Fixit for me to do this with, or it would be done.

thank god he isn't avalaible
  • Player1994 wrote: »

thank god he isn't avalaible

Hate to break it to you but all gods abandoned this game long ago.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I took my unawakened Elektra to r4. She was my first ever r4. Granted this was January of 2018, so she was still a little more popular than she is now. But have no regrets. While she doesn't do a whole lot for me these days, she was a big time help in becoming elders bane for me. Goes to show that if you rank up champs that you personally are comfortable with, it can go a long way in your progression. And just makes the game more enjoyable in general (at least for me)
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    WingTSE wrote: »
    Here’s unusual lolaamw0p52dkj4.png

How is he at that level?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    not a 5*, but I have 6* rulk 2/35 now. think he's not very popular)
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    cwscdkfqfbyl.png

I know this guy has a following but not sure how common he is for rank up to this point.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    not a 5*, but I have 6* rulk 2/35 now. think he's not very popular)

I like him and I bet he hits like a truck

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    cwscdkfqfbyl.png

I know this guy has a following but not sure how common he is for rank up to this point.

I love Hood. Mine has been sitting at r3 for a long time. I want a 6* so I don't have to use my limited Mystic resources to rank him up.
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    R3 5*MODOK, such underrated damage
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Team Loki all da way
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    kbul9jjs1uwd.jpg
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    cwscdkfqfbyl.png

Hook not fitting the purpose of this post, strong and popular rank up choice. Seatin and Unofficial Kabam Mike always use him in video. Good rank up anyway.
    RedEight wrote: »
    R3 5*MODOK, such underrated damage

Not exactly, many players like him. I came across an AW with 3 5* r4 modok defenders........
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

Her DAR is god damn amazing. I run resonate to get debuffs constantly on my opponent for this reason
    I play t6 war and she is a staple in my AWA.
    She is so far underappreciated by many its not funny.
    Her being skill turns my CAIW into a medusa kiling machine as it allows capt to purify debuffs meaning no autoparry.
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 47

Pretty sure this would count as an unpopular rank up !
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Ruzzman1 said:

Pretty sure this would count as an unpopular rank up !

LOL you win!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have a 5/65 sig level 125 rogue. Beast
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    Carnage as my second rank4
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I have 3 r4 5*s, 2 are no brainers in Corvus Glaive and Gwenpool, the 3rd one is Cable which some people didn't like but Cable is one of my favorite characters plus he was the only mutant I had at the time and he was the 1st character I won in arena way back when I first started MCOC.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★