**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's update

Comments

• Ma mi fanno ridere Sti cazzo di beta test. Basta .
    Anche se riavvio applicazione non cambia nulla
  • Kabam Mike dovete darmi indietro un Giga di internet
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    Wray i am worried about my account. And my alli first and foremost

Me too. I just get tired of people saying nothing is wrong when its clearly not working correctly. Sucks you are experiencing issues now.
  • Toby1Kenobi_Toby1Kenobi_ Posts: 2
    I've been included as one of the beta testers. I don't normally comment, I just roll with it, adapt, and overcome. But this has gotten out of hand. Along with the lag, missed blocks and parrys, unresponsive controls, and the plethora of other bugs, I have now witnessed the cherry on top. Fought a mordo mini boss in aw, hit my L3, and absolutely nothing happened other than getting my ass kicked. I think I'm at my breaking point with u kabam. I've played this game from the beginning and I'm in a 9 mil alliance that I've been apart of for 3 years. How can I continue to play when you're not even offering vasaline with the screwing you're giving
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I've been included as one of the beta testers. I don't normally comment, I just roll with it, adapt, and overcome. But this has gotten out of hand. Along with the lag, missed blocks and parrys, unresponsive controls, and the plethora of other bugs, I have now witnessed the cherry on top. Fought a mordo mini boss in aw, hit my L3, and absolutely nothing happened other than getting my ass kicked. I think I'm at my breaking point with u kabam. I've played this game from the beginning and I'm in a 9 mil alliance that I've been apart of for 3 years. How can I continue to play when you're not even offering vasaline with the screwing you're giving

Sincerely, every Kabam customer.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Well this thread is no longer getting bumped up to the top even if it gets comments...
    Looks like kabam doesn't like it
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Well this thread is no longer getting bumped up to the top even if it gets comments...
    Looks like kabam doesn't like it

...really Kabam? The currently most important thread about your screw-ups is malfunctioning? How convenient.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    New bug tonight... Repeatedly as I tried to charge forward (swiping forward) my champ would instead dodge backward... Very frustrating particularly after I stunned the enemy... I'll f Try to dash toward them to take advantage of the stun... And instead dodge away and by the time I dashed forward the enemy was no longer stunned. Another thing is that I've been getting visual bugs... Like the animation showing the enemy doing a flip, but suddenly they are just standing in front of me... And vice versa. Or animations of them starting an attack but then glitching back to a block.
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Hey All,

What you're seeing is an update that is not available to all players at this time. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. If you have any feedback or are seeing any issues arise, please let us know! Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

If you are a player that is noticing some missing assets or blank spaces, this should resolve itself after a session or two. You may want to try restarting the App as well.

Here's my feedback, everything works fine after the update.... but the process of update is very irritating as the app slows down to the point of not playable in a match, hence you'll just limited to browsing within the game. The download time of update too feels slower than regular playstore. Personally, prefers the old fashion way.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    OH COME ON!!!! I didnt ask for this! Please make this update go away. The response time is TERRIBLE!!!!
    Literal TERRIBLE!!! my champs seem to block after the first part of a special attack is done! Parry is non-existent! God please I didnt ask for this take it back!
    I can swear this is absolutely the worst way kabam has treated me after I have joined this game. First Android Apocalypse and now this. I wanted to try my luck at Cable but guess I cant even PLAY the game!
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    What are we even supposed to be testing...?!?!?!
  • Jtegg007Jtegg007 Posts: 29
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Jtegg007 wrote: »
    If you want your old game back, you can give this a shot. It might get you through the weekend. I'm not in the beta test so I can't experiment with this myself but there's no reason for it not to work. This could be considered "advanced", so if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. It's that simple.

1st: allow 3rd party apps: typically this is called something like "allow apps from unknown sources" and it's generally found in phone settings, under security. Just Google "enable unknown sources Android (your phone here)" and you should find a YouTube video.

2nd: launch contest and make sure your account is either linked to a Google play account or a kabam account. You can do this by going into the games settings. Top left of the home page. Click the gear. Click log in options. Then either register a kabam account or log in with Google. This ensures you can get your game back after we downgrade.

3rd: uninstall contest. Back in phone settings, under the app manager, find marvel contest of champions and uninstall it. Delete all data as well if it has that option.

4th: download mcoc v 14.0.0 from here:
    https://filetea.me/n3wxtpDrpE2Q2SqnLGXZRXNTA

5th: Install it, should drop itself in your downloads folder and you should be able to click it and have it launch. There may be a prompt about "are you sure you want to install this app from a 3rd party?" Just his yes.

6th: launch contest and log in. Game should be back to what it was last Monday. Enjoy.

3rd party app can be a violation of the ToS, I wouldn't risk getting banned for using it

Totally understand your concern. It's not a 3rd party app. It's literally the same app, just coming from a separate download location. None the less, totally understand why you'd be nervous, kabam is strange...

Honestly, I was really hoping my comment would force a kabam mod to comment or delete it... Hmm.
  • Swati1111Swati1111 Posts: 5
    This is really frustrating i can't even open the game 99 times of 100 its just downloading for literally 12 hours plz finish this update get things back to normal my alliance will kick me if i don't contribute plus i was so excited i was about to open my first 5 star champion but before i could do that this update came really frustrating
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Kabam are just sad
    Could u guys please JUST RESPOND ALREADY!!!!!!
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Miike Let me just get it right... You forced some players to play beta version of MCOC in live environment? Is that right? If so, then you must be as stupid as the rumor has it. Holy ****! This is ridiculous. You seriously should be sued.
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    Am I right and this thread is not transfered to the first page of Bugs and Known Issues after somebody posts in it? Is it artificially kept on the second page? This is shameless.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Gari90 wrote: »
    Am I right and this thread is not transfered to the first page of Bugs and Known Issues after somebody posts in it? Is it artificially kept on the second page? This is shameless.

Why is this not bumping? Why won't you give us more answers? This beta test just cost you a paying player.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Iko @TenebrousTenebrific @Kabam Valkyrie
  • KillakerryKillakerry Posts: 15
    I only have 10 days to complete web slinger. Prior to the update, I was half way through the 4th section. Now I cannot parry or evade, so therefore it is impossible for me to finish. Please allow us to revert to the prior version. Like everyone else says, this should have been an option and not forced upon us. This is extremely unfair and we should be compensated greatly!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I didn't get the update and I'm having trouble with Parry and Evading. Frame rate issues. I can't imagine how bad it is for those that got the update.
    Hate to say it, but if Kabam doesn't fix this fast, it might be the end of MCOC. We've put up with these problems for so long, and now about half of us can't do anything.

People are quitting. Alliances will crumble. Kabam will lose money quickly. The lack of a budget will only make the bugs and issues worse. It's an endless spiral. We're going down a slippery slope. I can only hope that Kabam will climb back up before we hit the bottom. This game is amazing, but it's dying rapidly.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Am surprised there has not been a massive outcry for compo
    I find it insulting the lengths that Kabam is going to in order to ignore us. This thread will no longer pop up in the discussions list after a comment appears. I've never seen that happen with any other thread before, and I don't believe it's just dumb luck. Kabam is stifling our cries for help. It's been happening for a long time, but this is the worst yet. This company has the worst customer service I've seen. Delta Airlines is the only competitor with Kabam at this point. If your company gets compared to Delta, it's time to sell the company.
    I find it insulting the lengths that Kabam is going to in order to ignore us. This thread will no longer pop up in the discussions list after a comment appears. I've never seen that happen with any other thread before, and I don't believe it's just dumb luck. Kabam is stifling our cries for help. It's been happening for a long time, but this is the worst yet. This company has the worst customer service I've seen. Delta Airlines is the only competitor with Kabam at this point. If your company gets compared to Delta, it's time to sell the company.

I am pretty sure that Delta airlines atleast responds after a lot of outcry. This hasnt happened here!!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Nope, I found this thread in page 8 of the "Discussions" Tab
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I didn't get the update and I'm having trouble with Parry and Evading. Frame rate issues. I can't imagine how bad it is for those that got the update.

Not very different. I'm just saying...
  • Toby1Kenobi_Toby1Kenobi_ Posts: 2
    Just now had my champ dash forward while blocking...smdh
  • vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    I'm not even sure that is part of the update as I had those issues before I downloaded it. Had them ever since 12.0
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    Is this the thread that requests Kabam to address the insane lag and horrible gameplay after their "beta"?
    The thread that they are ignoring?

If so, I want to add my name to those that think this is BS

Also going to App Store to 1* the game again