**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MAGIK - Needs an adjustment

Comments

• CapWW2 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Magik is working as intended

Aren't you usually FOR balancing the game out? What's wrong with you today?

He probably got Majik with MD as one of his top champs but no Hyperion.

False i dont have neither magik nor hyperion. I do agree limbo should no scaled that much, same with hyperion power gain.

Dude doesn't have either and complain about both. Go figured.
  • I want to know where I can get a 5* SW? Hell you broke the game and crying about majik
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Counters or no counters; any champ you fight and lose to without taking a hit is a problem. There is no skill in that. It needs looked at minimum.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    ITT: people who clearly don't fight magik bosses in AW lol. You can't stun the boss fam. Pacify won't help. I'm all for MD but I think dexterity thing reapplying is silly. Now if I use it and then get in an attack that's another thing.
  • Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    Counters or no counters; any champ you fight and lose to without taking a hit is a problem. There is no skill in that. It needs looked at minimum.

They looked at it. Profit went up so they created iceman.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I took down a r4 magik with 5/5 MD AW boss today. She had 200k health. And she got 0 kills. That's right. A AW boss that strong for 0 kills. T2 war

Guess how I did it?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »

Welp, guess we should remove abomination now.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    there are counters to it and some skill is involved to sue those counters to magik the right way
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Pacify doesn't work on stun immune nodes, just sayin maybe people shouldn't accuse other people of not knowing how masteries work if they don't know how masteries work themselves. Anyways I get the OP's frustation, fighting a perfect fight and still getting ko'd is pretty lame. That said, nerfing champs or any other aspect of the game once it is in production and people have spent time or money to obtain it is even more lame. #BringBackTheGodTierChamps #RIPLeadershipSynergy #WillPowerFTW #RIPSuicideMasteries
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have magik and she should not have limbo damage scaled that much. But she is in LOL, guess what she wont get nerfed!
  • SodapopheadSodapophead Posts: 24
    Play at a lower level, you will win and not complain.
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    Magik is a basic champ been playing against her for 2 years, never needed to adjust her, she is fine and as queen of limbo and a sorceress the limbo effect is a nice interpretation of her story.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have magik and she should not have limbo damage scaled that much. But she is in LOL, guess what she wont get nerfed!

And you just said you have no majik a few posts ago.... One thing I agree is she won't get nerfed.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    PlasmaKing wrote: »
    Magik is a basic champ been playing against her for 2 years, never needed to adjust her, she is fine and as queen of limbo and a sorceress the limbo effect is a nice interpretation of her story.

What are you talking about? Magik was adjusted like in 10.0 she never had limbo to begin with!
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    dgccfe1lg0j0.png

What seems to be the issue?

Do it with other 3* base lvl champ against aw boss magik with max md. Then i will say wow.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    PlasmaKing wrote: »

What are you talking about? Magik was adjusted like in 10.0 she never had limbo to begin with!

Magik limbo was given timer. That was the change. It was known as rewind.
  • ParteekParteek Posts: 14
    Hawkeye is also great against magik,bleed and powerdrain works well n do a decent damage..no one talks abt him cuz hes underrated champ lol
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    If you can stun her after she activated limbo and the stun effect last longer than her limbo, Magik would not recover her health loss during the limbo.
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    If you can stun her after she activated limbo and the stun effect last longer than her limbo, Magik would not recover her health loss during the limbo.

We r not talking about the health she gain. It is about her opponent loose health during limbo.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    MAGIK VOODOO ARCHANGEL BOOM BOOM BOOM. YOU HAVE MAGIK AS A BOSS, SAVE YOUR TEAMMATES MAGIKS/VOODOOS/ARCHANGELS.

Boom.

Edit: Yes Hawkeye also. BOOM. Vision?

Vision doesn't work. Haven't tried HE but pretty sure he won't work as well
    Edit: they don't work because they give power before draining it
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Trick, this teir 1 AW with 5/5 MD. WTF you doing posting a duel shot of your AA about dead fighting Magic. In AW your using potions or about to lose that champ. That appears to be the problem right there.
    I can't understand how players support money grab measures from Kascam and wanna talk skill posting duel shots.
    This issue at hand is taking damage from a comic book gimmick without contact. Look at the issue. Skill or strategy has very little to do with it. Nobody cares about what champ with what mastery.
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Ethans8279 wrote: »

We r not talking about the health she gain. It is about her opponent loose health during limbo.

Really the loss of health in limbo is through the use of her soul sword a very powerful weapon so it isn't really limbo taking health
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Should we nerf 5* Dorm as well? Since he does a better job than Magik AND is bleed/poison immune? ;)
    DReckoning wrote: »
    Should we nerf 5* Dorm as well? Since he does a better job than Magik AND is bleed/poison immune? ;)
    Dexterity buff need to b passive. Then dormammu will not bother much.
  • Hammer300Hammer300 Posts: 9
    Nobody likes Red Hulk but he destroys Magik.
    edited July 2017
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    well.. u dont have magik in ur roaster? if u have her for sure u will put on defense dm 5/5 so u will be happy to get some kills..., u dont play alone on the game u have partner to finish her or need to revive and use items, they are here for that

wa7wgc6q5gwd.png
    Hum. Look i have her. But main thing is it is not fair wat goes against skill. Magik with md actually punish skill. The dexterity buff trigger as soon as u evade to bait sp. And she get sp2 in no time. Within 3-4 evade. And she punish limbo's periodic damage. Yes there r so many unfair damage. But when the unfair damage occur due to skill it is not ok. That is y they removed slash tier. So either they need to make dexterity buff passive or they need to look after that kind of punishment.

And as u said in aw single player dont play. But, if i m good player y i would depend on whole team? I will solo myself if i m good. And if i m bad i cant win!