**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
What is going to happen when the war ends and and we won't be able to finish because of this outage?

Comments

• webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    concurred, it happened to me today in AQ too: when I started the fight, the game just crashed; went back and half health was gone. and this was the starburst path, but i managed to clear my path without using any potions.

I'm just laughing at Kabam's petty, pathetic, and failing attempt to lure us into using money.
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    The worst thing is when you defeat the fat man and stays in connection problem and you have to hit him again, kabam is disgusting
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    So people losing any fight just don’t close out the game and have unlimited tries
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Can't connect....
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    yep just rolled a 4 star crystal and the game bombed
  • Can't seem to login at all. Says Unknown connection error and now it's stuck on the main loading screen. Anyone else having issues? Android 9.0.0
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    edited March 2019
    Kabam have done this so we cant complete our AQ, payback for extra rewards?!
  • Never mind. Yellow box says it all, lol.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Yeah the arena event rewards came in and it crashed straight away
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Perfect emergency maintenance just before the end of the AW and AQ, perfect job kabam, great job
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Perfect timing with AQ and AW ending soon 🤷‍♀️
  • RBrunofpRBrunofp Posts: 8
    Hi @Kabam Vydious . Until this time still havent received SA and Aq rewards, i wait a few days but I have no answer about this rewards.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I already hated the early War start time (since our alliance is all working.) Now we can't even get in to try to finish last minute.

Feels about right.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    You will loose sucks but that's how it is now.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Yep, rip this war.
  • AgnitinsAgnitins Posts: 3
    yeah seriously what the heck with emergency maintenance?
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    Just caused me to fail on my only chance to defeat the love is a battle realm
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    I need free five star shards ughhhh this game is ****
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    This is just insane,AQ,AW are about to end. Nice one Kabam!
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    We were fighting the last boss of AW, it will be over when it comes back. That’s potentially 70k points lost for the season
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up too all the mandems and gyaldems pon di mcoc universe who cant complete AW/AQ/Story/Dungoens/Eating
  • BrycybBrycyb Posts: 3
    Just lost our AW because of the freaking outage
This discussion has been closed.