**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BPCW unstoppable

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
My BPCW just went unstoppable twice in an arena fight against Thor.
I don't have unfazed mastery and there's nothing in his description that says he has unstoppable.
Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Yea happened to me a week sgo. I just chalked it up to a bug. No unfazed either
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It not a bug.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is his sig ability
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Read his ssig ability
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I like how people say "Read his sig ability" but don't give the details. That's not answering the question fully.

I'll answer it properly.

His sig says: Black Panther has a x% chance to absorb heavy attacks by consuming one armour up effect. That's where the unstoppable comes from.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Read his ssig ability

....I don't think u r serious right..??
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Stunning an opponent back while bpcw under in armor effects ....and goes unstoppable are different things ..
    If I am right.... Then op refers unstoppable like juggs.. If that is right then it is bug..
    Otherwise op is getting wrong about unstoppable thinking ....
    #VVIP#
  • Options
    Crusher wrote: »
    Stunning an opponent back while bpcw under in armor effects ....and goes unstoppable are different things ..
    If I am right.... Then op refers unstoppable like juggs.. If that is right then it is bug..
    Otherwise op is getting wrong about unstoppable thinking ....
    #VVIP#

You're wrong ... Unstoppable is BPCW sig ability whenever she blocks an heavy attack
  • Options
    The word "unstoppable" does not appear any where in the wording of his ( not her) sig. It just randomly pops up like it does when duped juggs uses an sp
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It when u use a hevry akt then he get unstoppable
  • Options
    Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    The unstoppable icon appears to let you know that cwbp consumed an armor up to absorb the heavy attack... it will give you time to either evade or attack your opponent while he's heavy hitting you.

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It said unstoppable on screen so was a proper unstoppable (like juggs)
    I've probably never seen it before because I've recently rank 4 my BPCW so I'm using him more in arena
  • Options
    The word "unstoppable" does not appear any where in the wording of his ( not her) sig. It just randomly pops up like it does when duped juggs uses an sp

I said "her" because "panther" is a feminine word in my country. I know that [she] Black Panther is a guy.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Read his abilities
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I don't see anything in his abilities that says he becomes unstoppable. He reflects or shrugs off damage. That's not the same thing. Is this something specific to 4* or 5* levels?
  • Options
    His sig ability is to become unstoppable when hit by heavy attacks
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I don't see anything in his abilities that says he becomes unstoppable. He reflects or shrugs off damage. That's not the same thing. Is this something specific to 4* or 5* levels?
    He doesn't shrug off the damage, he shrugs off the hit, which is the wording used for unstoppable in Juggernaut and UC.
  • Options
    He doesn't shrug of anything, he consumes an armor up buff to reflect the stun back to his opponent. I saw a BP go unstoppable against my SL in an arena fight, there's no way it was from any unfazed mastery. I have never ever noticed him go unstoppable before this new update, they have to have changed something, but I don't think it affects his game play, as he is only going unstoppable when he reflects a stun anyways...

Because that's hig sig ability to go unstoppable when hit by a heavy attack ... It was already answered a lot on this thread
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    He doesn't shrug of anything, he consumes an armor up buff to reflect the stun back to his opponent. I saw a BP go unstoppable against my SL in an arena fight, there's no way it was from any unfazed mastery. I have never ever noticed him go unstoppable before this new update, they have to have changed something, but I don't think it affects his game play, as he is only going unstoppable when he reflects a stun anyways...
    This is the stun reflect:i13s0du5tlx7.png

This is the unstoppable part for if a heavy is launched at him:92xp3mjvao4m.png

It has literally always been like this, I remember the confusion the second day after he was introduced, this isn't a bug.
  • Options
    Let's just say we are all right and kabam just needs to word it all better :-) win/win
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    He doesn't shrug off the damage, he shrugs off the hit, which is the wording used for unstoppable in Juggernaut and UC.
    "Shrug off" was my terminogoly, not Kabam's. BPWC absorbs heavy hits. Juggs shrugs off hits. The wording is complete different. It's a bad description from Kabam. There are a lot of places where the effects of abilities are misleading.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    "Shrug off" was my terminogoly, not Kabam's. BPWC absorbs heavy hits. Juggs shrugs off hits. The wording is complete different. It's a bad description from Kabam. There are a lot of places where the effects of abilities are misleading.
    But if you look at his spotlight...kjarxhsm992r.png
    So no, not your terminology.