**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    This is poorly designed content by a company that is out of touch with its player base. The tyranny node limits the options of an already limited selection of champs you can use. Stop designing content that requires 2 or 3 champs.
  • I forgot to quote the part of it sorry. Beginner should be 2 paths. Can we get a fix for it please.

Your Mission, if you choose to accept it…

Over the next 4 weeks, we will introduce 1 Quest per week with 5 different Difficulty Levels. Each of these Quests is only 2 paths, with a buffed up Boss at the end!

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

I’ll echo this sentiment. The fact that you are expected to beat a 41k PI Ultron, with extra power gain, and without access to specials, AND with whatever rag-tag group you can put together after the restriction is very telling. This content isn’t for intermediates. It’s very much for elites. It’s for ppl with huge rosters that they’ve had time (and money) to build up.

As it stands now, I won’t be able to use my 3 best champs in ANY Fury quests (Killmonger, Hyperion, and Void). My top A team champs are completely useless for this entire month-long quest. And the rest that I can use are not nearly good enough.
    Epic Ultron does not have power gain. He has tyranny, which power locks the player. But he himself doesn't gain power any faster than normal. He has arc overload which heals him periodically. Scarlet Witch is great against him due to her nullifies, you just have to make sure you don't get evade-countered. Black Widow is also pretty good against him as she reduces the chance to evade and reduces the chance he'll proc his heals. But you can also beat him with 4* Star Lord and even 4* Thor has some advantages (he can still get armor breaks in with parry).
    This is exactly my point: I don’t have any of those champs. Not “I don’t have those champs leveled.” I just don’t have any of those champs. The champs I have after the restriction just aren’t good enough. I’ll be able to get something done on x-men/x-force week. And maybe merc/robot week. But this week and spiderverse week, I’m just out of luck. My main gripe is the restriction.
    Just out of curiosity, which of the week one champs do you have at all?
    I have 2 champs over 5k pi: 4* IMIW and Gladiator Hulk both dup’d. The energy attacks from IMIW don’t work very well against an awoken Ultron. And I stand corrected: I do have a Star Lord: 5*, not awakened, at 3500 pi. To round out my team I have a Vision (CW) not awakened and original Hulk, not awakened, both around 3k pi. This is the best possible team I can have this week.

Gulk is the MVP of the team. The regen is nice. Star Lord without SA is not great at all. IMIW pulls alot of weight as well. I can barely get through master, and epic is just out of the question. And I’m assuming the difficulty will only increase week by week.

And it gets even worse for spiderverse week. The best I have for that week is a 3400 pi classic spidy and a 3000 pi venompool. Everything else is around 2000, maybe.

My 3 main champs mentioned above are all 5* r4 and my void is awakened. I can clear alot of content with these champs.
    That is a rather low roster: honestly Epic would be a stretch for me with that selection.

I will say that IMIW can work against Ultron, since I had him on my team also, but it takes some tactics. You don't want to use regular combos on him normally because he absorbs the energy damage. Instead, use heavies until he heals either with arc overload or his own heal. The next heavy will heal block him. While the heal block is up, you can now use regular attacks since he can't heal the energy damage back while heal blocked.

It is a long, long, long, long slog with IMIW, but doable. Although if I had to do that in Epic I would probably boost the fight.
  • jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    Bfyffe28 said:

The last Ultron took me 110 hits with 4 star Starlord. Second trip through took me 122 hits with Scarlet Witch. I’d hardly call this overpowering. Even if it takes a couple of revives the payoff at the end of the month is huge for up and coming players. Sooner or later the mid game players need to learn that they’re not going to give away high end materials for free. It doesn’t take long to do a little bit of arena or farm some extra potions and revives from the new quest to help you get through it.

Well I’m not going to speak for everyone, but I’ll say that I’m not looking for give aways or handouts. What I AM asking for is to be able to use the champs that I’ve been dumping all sorts of time and resources into for months for the events. When I spend as much time playing a game and then I miss out on rewards because my rng didn’t jive with what the dev team wanted to do this month, I get a bit upset...
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Does the cost for items go up after each purchase, as with the glory store?
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    It's designed to make it interesting. Kabam could argue why are you leaving all but your favorite champs in the dust, when they've made everything but t5 basic and maybe t2 alpha so easily farmable, and I'd have to agree. Especially with arenas being so central to advancement in this game, every champion is usable and every champion should be being upgraded. Events like these promote roster balance and make sure some of the less well-loved champions get their time. After all, just because a champion isn't perfect for the Labyrinth of Legends doesn't mean they're useless. @Kabam Miike, this event is a great idea. Kudos to all of you, and please give my compliments to those behind the scenes.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

This is poorly designed content by a company that is out of touch with its player base. The tyranny node limits the options of an already limited selection of champs you can use. Stop designing content that requires 2 or 3 champs.

Tyranny doesnt limit anyone I used heros and no specials.

Sorry easy content I'm disappointed in it personally epic difficulty shouod be epic.in difficulty not this 5 fight easy nonsense
    No specials actually makes life easier for people running suicides...

Like I posted earlier, Cap IW Starlord and Scarlet Witch worked very well for Ultron.

I do agree that IWIM is a nasty fight against Ultron. I force-quit that one and restarted with the others in my team.
  • WebbaheadWebbahead Posts: 20
    There was announcement on the energy cost for beginner being ZERO because of the amount of paths. And it shows a zero requirement however I am being charged 2 per tile. Playing on Apple OiS.
  • Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41
    jpl7340 said:

Bfyffe28 said:

The last Ultron took me 110 hits with 4 star Starlord. Second trip through took me 122 hits with Scarlet Witch. I’d hardly call this overpowering. Even if it takes a couple of revives the payoff at the end of the month is huge for up and coming players. Sooner or later the mid game players need to learn that they’re not going to give away high end materials for free. It doesn’t take long to do a little bit of arena or farm some extra potions and revives from the new quest to help you get through it.

Well I’m not going to speak for everyone, but I’ll say that I’m not looking for give aways or handouts. What I AM asking for is to be able to use the champs that I’ve been dumping all sorts of time and resources into for months for the events. When I spend as much time playing a game and then I miss out on rewards because my rng didn’t jive with what the dev team wanted to do this month, I get a bit upset...
    We’ll be prepared to be upset because this is the direction the game is going. I have a big roster with great champs and I had to do this with 4 stars. That’s the way it’s going to be sometimes.
  • DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    Drooped2 said:

Sorry easy content I'm disappointed in it personally epic difficulty shouod be epic.in difficulty not this 5 fight easy nonsense

Yup super easy.....I’m guessing you have a couple of champs I don’t. My 6* star Hawkeye is my best option and after 211 hits Ultron has 40% health.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

Drooped2 said:

Yup super easy.....I’m guessing you have a couple of champs I don’t. My 6* star Hawkeye is my best option and after 211 hits Ultron has 40% health.
    Pick your rarity starlord + captIW + vision and just play slowly
    djroy1990 said:

anyone feeling very kind and wants to make a list of champs with these tags? 😅

I can do that. Here's week 1:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK PANTHER (CIVIL WAR)
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    CAPTAIN AMERICA (INFINITY WAR)
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
    BEAST
    BISHOP
    CABLE
    COLOSSUS
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
    CYCLOPS (NEW XAVIER SCHOOL)
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    EMMA FROST
    GAMBIT
    HAVOK
    ICEMAN
    MAGIK
    MAGNETO
    MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    OLD MAN LOGAN
    PHOENIX
    PSYLOCKE
    ROGUE
    STORM
    UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE (X-23)

Here's Week 3 (This one is the smallest Pool):

AGENT VENOM
    CARNAGE
    DOCTOR OCTOPUS
    ELECTRO
    GREEN GOBLIN
    IRON PATRIOT
    RHINO
    SPIDER-GWEN
    SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
    SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES)
    SPIDER-MAN (STARK ENHANCED)
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
    SYMBIOTE SUPREME
    VENOM
    VENOM THE DUCK
    VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
    DARKHAWK
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    ELEKTRA
    GOLDPOOL
    GWENPOOL
    KARNAK
    LUKE CAGE
    MASACRE
    MOON KNIGHT
    NEBULA
    SABRETOOTH
    SENTINEL
    TASKMASTER
    ULTRON
    ULTRON (CLASSIC)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
    WINTER SOLDIER
    YONDU
    Hey!! But Stark Spidey is an avenger too. Why can't we use him in the first round too!?
    Well, the only proof we have that he is an Avenger comes from the movie where he was snapped out of existence, so...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Why does the beginner quest have so many more paths than the others? It has six and the others all have two! It’s ridiculous
  • Im realy like was joy Squirrel girl in the game
  • Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    Tony Stark does say Peter Parker is an Avenger in the Infinity War movie. Seems only right to tag him as an Avenger in game. Sure he got dusted in the end, but we all know he'll be back.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
    BEAST
    BISHOP
    CABLE
    COLOSSUS
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    EMMA FROST
    GAMBIT
    HAVOK
    ICEMAN
    MAGIK
    MAGNETO
    MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    OLD MAN LOGAN
    PHOENIX
    PSYLOCKE
    ROGUE
    STORM
    UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
    CARNAGE
    DOCTOR OCTOPUS
    ELECTRO
    GREEN GOBLIN
    IRON PATRIOT
    RHINO
    SPIDER-GWEN
    SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
    SYMBIOTE SUPREME
    VENOM
    VENOM THE DUCK
    VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
    DARKHAWK
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    ELEKTRA
    GOLDPOOL
    GWENPOOL
    KARNAK
    LUKE CAGE
    MASACRE
    MOON KNIGHT
    NEBULA
    SABRETOOTH
    SENTINEL
    TASKMASTER
    ULTRON
    ULTRON (CLASSIC)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
    WINTER SOLDIER
    YONDU
    Hey!! But Stark Spidey is an avenger too. Why can't we use him in the first round too!?
    NO HE ISN'T.

Stark Spidey is from homecoming movie.
    he is not an avenger.

Iron Spidey is an avenger but we dont have him
    DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
    BEAST
    BISHOP
    CABLE
    COLOSSUS
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    EMMA FROST
    GAMBIT
    HAVOK
    ICEMAN
    MAGIK
    MAGNETO
    MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    OLD MAN LOGAN
    PHOENIX
    PSYLOCKE
    ROGUE
    STORM
    UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
    CARNAGE
    DOCTOR OCTOPUS
    ELECTRO
    GREEN GOBLIN
    IRON PATRIOT
    RHINO
    SPIDER-GWEN
    SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
    SYMBIOTE SUPREME
    VENOM
    VENOM THE DUCK
    VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
    DARKHAWK
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    ELEKTRA
    GOLDPOOL
    GWENPOOL
    KARNAK
    LUKE CAGE
    MASACRE
    MOON KNIGHT
    NEBULA
    SABRETOOTH
    SENTINEL
    TASKMASTER
    ULTRON
    ULTRON (CLASSIC)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
    WINTER SOLDIER
    YONDU
    Well, the only proof we have that he is an Avenger comes from the movie where he was snapped out of existence, so...
    actually no.
    that is not stark spidey.
    stark spidey is based off homecoming suit spidey.
    IW spidey is an avenger but is IRON SPIDEY suit. who we dont have

Tony Stark does say Peter Parker is an Avenger in the Infinity War movie. Seems only right to tag him as an Avenger in game. Sure he got dusted in the end, but we all know he'll be back.

Yes but that is IRON SPIDER suit which we dont have. not Stark Enhanced suit which is from homecoming movie. Pre Peter Parker becoming an avenger
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Okay I will come at this as a veteran with an okay roster and average skills. I used 4* 5/50 IMIW, Thor, SL, BW and 5* r2 duped Hulk. It was hard-ish. One path I used some pots I had farmed. The other no items. Thor/SL did Ultron and IMIW was great for running the paths. The downside is I had to run it 7 times in total because Ultron wrecked me on evades.

It's worth a few pots for the t5b I can get and if I wanted the AG worth it for that. Spiderverse week may be tough as well but I better cruise thru X and Merc/bots week. All in all I'd say not ridiculously hard for the rewards but it definitely favors a fairly well developed roster with a variety of champs.

Actually Kabam did well on ensuring it could be reasonably done with 4*. It could've been worse.
    MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
    BEAST
    BISHOP
    CABLE
    COLOSSUS
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    EMMA FROST
    GAMBIT
    HAVOK
    ICEMAN
    MAGIK
    MAGNETO
    MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    OLD MAN LOGAN
    PHOENIX
    PSYLOCKE
    ROGUE
    STORM
    UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
    CARNAGE
    DOCTOR OCTOPUS
    ELECTRO
    GREEN GOBLIN
    IRON PATRIOT
    RHINO
    SPIDER-GWEN
    SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
    SYMBIOTE SUPREME
    VENOM
    VENOM THE DUCK
    VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
    DARKHAWK
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    ELEKTRA
    GOLDPOOL
    GWENPOOL
    KARNAK
    LUKE CAGE
    MASACRE
    MOON KNIGHT
    NEBULA
    SABRETOOTH
    SENTINEL
    TASKMASTER
    ULTRON
    ULTRON (CLASSIC)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
    WINTER SOLDIER
    YONDU
    actually no.
    The Stark Enhanced Spiderman and the Infinity War Iron Spider Spiderman aren't different people, they are both the MCU Peter Parker. It is that character that "joins" the Avengers in Infinity War.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

If my maths is correct the maximum amount of Intel you can get is 4435 with that including the new calendar how are we meant to get 5000 intel for 5* awakening gem?

There are 4 weeks of calendars, so it's 4000+435*4=5740
    edited March 2019
    DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
    BEAST
    BISHOP
    CABLE
    COLOSSUS
    CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    EMMA FROST
    GAMBIT
    HAVOK
    ICEMAN
    MAGIK
    MAGNETO
    MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    OLD MAN LOGAN
    PHOENIX
    PSYLOCKE
    ROGUE
    STORM
    UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
    CARNAGE
    DOCTOR OCTOPUS
    ELECTRO
    GREEN GOBLIN
    IRON PATRIOT
    RHINO
    SPIDER-GWEN
    SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
    SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
    SYMBIOTE SUPREME
    VENOM
    VENOM THE DUCK
    VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
    DARKHAWK
    DEADPOOL
    DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
    DOMINO
    ELEKTRA
    GOLDPOOL
    GWENPOOL
    KARNAK
    LUKE CAGE
    MASACRE
    MOON KNIGHT
    NEBULA
    SABRETOOTH
    SENTINEL
    TASKMASTER
    ULTRON
    ULTRON (CLASSIC)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
    WINTER SOLDIER
    YONDU
    actually no.
    The Stark Enhanced Spiderman and the Infinity War Iron Spider Spiderman aren't different people, they are both the MCU Peter Parker. It is that character that "joins" the Avengers in Infinity War.
    yes.
    but the suit he is wearing and the point he was added to the contest he was not an avenger.
    remember time is frozen in the battlerealm and it is in all times and no times all at once and operates in a zone outside of time.
    Stark enhanced was added to the battle realm before peter parker was an avenger. so therefore will remain that way inside the battlerealm.
    The whole timeline thing.

Peter parker was picked from the timeline at the point before he became an avenger.
    The stark enhanced peter parker we have in the battlerealm Is not the same peter parker that then went on to become an avenger and iron spider.
    That is a alternate timeline version of him
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Bfyffe28 said:

jpl7340 said:

Bfyffe28 said:

We’ll be prepared to be upset because this is the direction the game is going. I have a big roster with great champs and I had to do this with 4 stars. That’s the way it’s going to be sometimes.
    Good thing they made it easy enough that 4*s are fine.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79

So you would rather have content you can blow right through using only 1 champ? Where’s the fun in doing that? It’s called a challenge. Yes it kind of sucks that I can’t use my regular top 5 champs but you learn to work around it. Why would you want everything handed to you on a silver plate? Use a few revives/pots if you have to, the rewards at the end are worth it. The content isn’t really difficult but a little annoying. And well if you’re one of those who’s going to say anything about luck on crystal pulls, just remember.. you could have grinded the arena for champs too. That’s how I beat epic Ultron was with 4* Cap IW and imiw, both I grinded for in the arena. Play the game.