**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uhhhh, is nick fury supposed to be like that?

Isn’t his bleed a bit too OP? And doesn’t his tendency to become stun immune to autoblock render IMIW, medusa etc. useless for war?

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    JayCee said:

I agree fury is OP. His infinity formula or what ever its called is especially OP. Fury actually should be nerfed

It's like regeneration. Not so op.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Parry him early and often.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    AA nukes him first time around.
    and then he begins degening.
    play slowly stay away from him until he is at 30% and then go HAM intercepting him.

besides even if you fail and cant solo him. just go again its a persistent charge and he will only regen once per quest.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I just parry/heavy’d him into oblivion with AA. Once his sig triggers he degens anyway, and 30% health isn’t much to have to work through. Use a bleed immune with regen if you’re having trouble. I used my GR a couple times for fun.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    This must be a joke he is easily defeated with any character
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53
    I actually found Fury to be a LOT easier of a fight compared to the last few EQs. This is the easiest EQ overall in the last few months, in my opinion.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    He's actually alot easier than I thought he'd be once you get over that initial 'WTF' moment watching him regen all his health that very first time 😂 And after his life model decoy, he goes down ridiculously easy as he looses health continously anyways.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    About time this medusa clown fiesta on war defense is put to an end
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    I personally find Fury to be a good character but deffinetly not OP. Even with the nodes he is placed on, which should make you reach in your potion stash, didn’t for me.

Just remember this EQ is “easy” because next month Thanos returns!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I personally find Fury to be a good character but deffinetly not OP. Even with the nodes he is placed on, which should make you reach in your potion stash, didn’t for me.

Just remember this EQ is “easy” because next month Thanos returns!

last one was easy as well, and they confirmed Thanos will not be returning next month I believe.