**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

Comments

• DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Any idea on how difficulty is placed? Will it be similar till the end or ramp up every week? Present one is too easy lol :D
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Any idea on how difficulty is placed? Will it be similar till the end or ramp up every week? Present one is too easy lol :D

GP event stayed the same. My guess is the difficulty will be the same throughout.
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    edited March 2019
    Hmm they better not get harder
  • ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    they didn't had aliens and monsters
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

But I don’t think there’s strict timeline adherence here—it is this way because the team says it is, period.

Cleverly, the in-game fiction allows for this because Battlerealm itself operates on a set of fiat rules. In other words, superheroes and villains don't normally have special superpowers based on things like who their friends are. But in Battlerealm, they do. And it is the somewhat arbitrary cosmic rules of Battlerealm that determine which entities possess those abilities.
    Correct. And that’s a long way of describing my point. It is reminiscent of the first Secret Wars series, which teamed up select champs and villains in different ways in an alien battle world.

Dr. Zola
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

This is poorly designed content by a company that is out of touch with its player base. The tyranny node limits the options of an already limited selection of champs you can use. Stop designing content that requires 2 or 3 champs.

"2 or 3 champs" is not accurate. You can play smart and beat it with lots of champs. I used 5/50 4* champs.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    You are able to use HULKBUSTER in this quest, but it is missing from the list:

can do that. Here's week 1:

AGENT VENOM
    ANT-MAN
    BLACK PANTHER
    BLACK PANTHER (CIVIL WAR)
    BLACK WIDOW
    CAPTAIN AMERICA
    CAPTAIN AMERICA (INFINITY WAR)
    DRAX
    FALCON
    GAMORA
    GROOT
    HAWKEYE
    HULK
    HULK (RAGNAROK)
    IRON MAN
    IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
    ROCKET RACCOON
    SCARLET WITCH
    STAR-LORD
    THOR
    THOR (RAGNAROK)
    VISION
    VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
  • asd_soulasd_soul Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    For those that want to chase the 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, you’ll need to complete every Difficulty of the event, and log in every day to claim your daily Intel from the Calendar! The Crystal costs 5000 Intel, and it’s only possible to get 5740 Intel from normal play.

What does every Difficulty mean ?
    • Beginner
    • Normal
    • Heroic
    • Master
    • and...Epic ?
    • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
      asd_soul said:

For those that want to chase the 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, you’ll need to complete every Difficulty of the event, and log in every day to claim your daily Intel from the Calendar! The Crystal costs 5000 Intel, and it’s only possible to get 5740 Intel from normal play.

What does every Difficulty mean ?
      • Beginner
      • Normal
      • Heroic
      • Master
      • and...Epic ?

• Every difficulty means what it says. You need to complete all difficulties, up to and including, yes, Epic.
    • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
      Bogia said:

AGENT VENOM
      ANT-MAN
      BLACK PANTHER
      BLACK WIDOW
      CAPTAIN AMERICA
      DRAX
      FALCON
      GAMORA
      GROOT
      HAWKEYE
      HULK
      HULK (RAGNAROK)
      IRON MAN
      IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
      ROCKET RACCOON
      SCARLET WITCH
      STAR-LORD
      THOR
      THOR (RAGNAROK)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Errbody wanna use that Hulkbuster.
    • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
      Bogia said:

AGENT VENOM
      ANT-MAN
      BLACK PANTHER
      BLACK WIDOW
      CAPTAIN AMERICA
      DRAX
      FALCON
      GAMORA
      GROOT
      HAWKEYE
      HULK
      HULK (RAGNAROK)
      IRON MAN
      IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
      ROCKET RACCOON
      SCARLET WITCH
      STAR-LORD
      THOR
      THOR (RAGNAROK)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

He’s so pathetically worthless even Kabam wants to forget he exists.
    • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
      jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

DNA3000 said:

jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

I’ll echo this sentiment. The fact that you are expected to beat a 41k PI Ultron, with extra power gain, and without access to specials, AND with whatever rag-tag group you can put together after the restriction is very telling. This content isn’t for intermediates. It’s very much for elites. It’s for ppl with huge rosters that they’ve had time (and money) to build up.

As it stands now, I won’t be able to use my 3 best champs in ANY Fury quests (Killmonger, Hyperion, and Void). My top A team champs are completely useless for this entire month-long quest. And the rest that I can use are not nearly good enough.
      Epic Ultron does not have power gain. He has tyranny, which power locks the player. But he himself doesn't gain power any faster than normal. He has arc overload which heals him periodically. Scarlet Witch is great against him due to her nullifies, you just have to make sure you don't get evade-countered. Black Widow is also pretty good against him as she reduces the chance to evade and reduces the chance he'll proc his heals. But you can also beat him with 4* Star Lord and even 4* Thor has some advantages (he can still get armor breaks in with parry).
      This is exactly my point: I don’t have any of those champs. Not “I don’t have those champs leveled.” I just don’t have any of those champs. The champs I have after the restriction just aren’t good enough. I’ll be able to get something done on x-men/x-force week. And maybe merc/robot week. But this week and spiderverse week, I’m just out of luck. My main gripe is the restriction.
      Just out of curiosity, which of the week one champs do you have at all?
      I have 2 champs over 5k pi: 4* IMIW and Gladiator Hulk both dup’d. The energy attacks from IMIW don’t work very well against an awoken Ultron. And I stand corrected: I do have a Star Lord: 5*, not awakened, at 3500 pi. To round out my team I have a Vision (CW) not awakened and original Hulk, not awakened, both around 3k pi. This is the best possible team I can have this week.

Gulk is the MVP of the team. The regen is nice. Star Lord without SA is not great at all. IMIW pulls alot of weight as well. I can barely get through master, and epic is just out of the question. And I’m assuming the difficulty will only increase week by week.

And it gets even worse for spiderverse week. The best I have for that week is a 3400 pi classic spidy and a 3000 pi venompool. Everything else is around 2000, maybe.

My 3 main champs mentioned above are all 5* r4 and my void is awakened. I can clear alot of content with these champs.
      I do not mean to brag at all but I was able to bring epic ultron to like 40% with my 4/40 Gulk.
      So you should be able to do epic..
    • KiingBKiingB Posts: 2
      Damn...week 3 is looking bad for me...but my duped GG will have to do
    • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
      MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

anyone feeling very kind and wants to make a list of champs with these tags? 😅

I can do that. Here's week 1:

AGENT VENOM
      ANT-MAN
      BLACK PANTHER
      BLACK WIDOW
      CAPTAIN AMERICA
      DRAX
      FALCON
      GAMORA
      GROOT
      HAWKEYE
      HULK
      HULK (RAGNAROK)
      IRON MAN
      IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
      ROCKET RACCOON
      SCARLET WITCH
      STAR-LORD
      THOR
      THOR (RAGNAROK)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
      BEAST
      BISHOP
      CABLE
      COLOSSUS
      CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
      CYCLOPS (NEW XAVIER SCHOOL)
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      EMMA FROST
      GAMBIT
      HAVOK
      ICEMAN
      MAGIK
      MAGNETO
      MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
      NIGHTCRAWLER
      OLD MAN LOGAN
      PHOENIX
      PSYLOCKE
      ROGUE
      STORM
      UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
      WOLVERINE
      WOLVERINE (X-23)

Here's Week 3 (This one is the smallest Pool):

AGENT VENOM
      CARNAGE
      DOCTOR OCTOPUS
      ELECTRO
      GREEN GOBLIN
      IRON PATRIOT
      RHINO
      SPIDER-GWEN
      SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
      SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES)
      SPIDER-MAN (STARK ENHANCED)
      SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
      SYMBIOTE SUPREME
      VENOM
      VENOM THE DUCK
      VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
      DARKHAWK
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      ELEKTRA
      GOLDPOOL
      GWENPOOL
      KARNAK
      LUKE CAGE
      MASACRE
      MOON KNIGHT
      NEBULA
      SABRETOOTH
      SENTINEL
      TASKMASTER
      ULTRON
      ULTRON (CLASSIC)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
      WINTER SOLDIER
      YONDU
      Hey!! But Stark Spidey is an avenger too. Why can't we use him in the first round too!?
      Well, the only proof we have that he is an Avenger comes from the movie where he was snapped out of existence, so...
      actually no.
      that is not stark spidey.
      stark spidey is based off homecoming suit spidey.
      IW spidey is an avenger but is IRON SPIDEY suit. who we dont have
      The Stark Enhanced Spiderman and the Infinity War Iron Spider Spiderman aren't different people, they are both the MCU Peter Parker. It is that character that "joins" the Avengers in Infinity War.
      yes.
      but the suit he is wearing and the point he was added to the contest he was not an avenger.
      remember time is frozen in the battlerealm and it is in all times and no times all at once and operates in a zone outside of time.
      Stark enhanced was added to the battle realm before peter parker was an avenger. so therefore will remain that way inside the battlerealm.
      Isn't that a bit self-contradictory? The Battlerealm is in all times and no times and operates outside of time, but it has to honor the fact that Peter Parker was added to the battlerealm before he became an Avenger?
    • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
      edited March 2019
      DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
      ANT-MAN
      BLACK PANTHER
      BLACK WIDOW
      CAPTAIN AMERICA
      DRAX
      FALCON
      GAMORA
      GROOT
      HAWKEYE
      HULK
      HULK (RAGNAROK)
      IRON MAN
      IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
      ROCKET RACCOON
      SCARLET WITCH
      STAR-LORD
      THOR
      THOR (RAGNAROK)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
      BEAST
      BISHOP
      CABLE
      COLOSSUS
      CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      EMMA FROST
      GAMBIT
      HAVOK
      ICEMAN
      MAGIK
      MAGNETO
      MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
      NIGHTCRAWLER
      OLD MAN LOGAN
      PHOENIX
      PSYLOCKE
      ROGUE
      STORM
      UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
      WOLVERINE
      WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
      CARNAGE
      DOCTOR OCTOPUS
      ELECTRO
      GREEN GOBLIN
      IRON PATRIOT
      RHINO
      SPIDER-GWEN
      SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
      SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
      SYMBIOTE SUPREME
      VENOM
      VENOM THE DUCK
      VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
      DARKHAWK
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      ELEKTRA
      GOLDPOOL
      GWENPOOL
      KARNAK
      LUKE CAGE
      MASACRE
      MOON KNIGHT
      NEBULA
      SABRETOOTH
      SENTINEL
      TASKMASTER
      ULTRON
      ULTRON (CLASSIC)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
      WINTER SOLDIER
      YONDU
      Hey!! But Stark Spidey is an avenger too. Why can't we use him in the first round too!?
      Well, the only proof we have that he is an Avenger comes from the movie where he was snapped out of existence, so...
      actually no.
      The Stark Enhanced Spiderman and the Infinity War Iron Spider Spiderman aren't different people, they are both the MCU Peter Parker. It is that character that "joins" the Avengers in Infinity War.
      yes.
      but the suit he is wearing and the point he was added to the contest he was not an avenger.
      remember time is frozen in the battlerealm and it is in all times and no times all at once and operates in a zone outside of time.
      Stark enhanced was added to the battle realm before peter parker was an avenger. so therefore will remain that way inside the battlerealm.
      Isn't that a bit self-contradictory? The Battlerealm is in all times and no times and operates outside of time, but it has to honor the fact that Peter Parker was added to the battlerealm before he became an Avenger?
      As he was pulled into the battlerealm before becoming an Avenger, yes.

EDIT- all champions exist in the time they came from. The fact that the battlerealm operates outside of time does not mean the champions exist at all points of their own timeline.
    • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
      djr17 said:

EDIT- all champions exist in the time they came from. The fact that the battlerealm operates outside of time does not mean the champions exist at all points of their own timeline.

I would clarify your Edit to say that all champions and their tags exist in the time the game developers choose.
      djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
      ANT-MAN
      BLACK PANTHER
      BLACK WIDOW
      CAPTAIN AMERICA
      DRAX
      FALCON
      GAMORA
      GROOT
      HAWKEYE
      HULK
      HULK (RAGNAROK)
      IRON MAN
      IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
      ROCKET RACCOON
      SCARLET WITCH
      STAR-LORD
      THOR
      THOR (RAGNAROK)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
      BEAST
      BISHOP
      CABLE
      COLOSSUS
      CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      EMMA FROST
      GAMBIT
      HAVOK
      ICEMAN
      MAGIK
      MAGNETO
      MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
      NIGHTCRAWLER
      OLD MAN LOGAN
      PHOENIX
      PSYLOCKE
      ROGUE
      STORM
      UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
      WOLVERINE
      WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
      CARNAGE
      DOCTOR OCTOPUS
      ELECTRO
      GREEN GOBLIN
      IRON PATRIOT
      RHINO
      SPIDER-GWEN
      SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
      SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
      SYMBIOTE SUPREME
      VENOM
      VENOM THE DUCK
      VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
      DARKHAWK
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      ELEKTRA
      GOLDPOOL
      GWENPOOL
      KARNAK
      LUKE CAGE
      MASACRE
      MOON KNIGHT
      NEBULA
      SABRETOOTH
      SENTINEL
      TASKMASTER
      ULTRON
      ULTRON (CLASSIC)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
      WINTER SOLDIER
      YONDU
      actually no.
      yes.

But the Avengers tag wasn't on Peter Parker in the MCU. That tag doesn't exist in the MCU. It gets placed, so to speak, by the Battlerealm itself (in whatever metaphysical way you choose to interpret it). If the tag was something somehow "within" Peter, he'd either have it or not have it when he was pulled into Battlerealm. But since it is something the Battlerealm "places" on him, and Battlerealm doesn't have to honor any specific sense of time, the Battlerealm can choose to put that tag on him even though it refers to an event that occurs "after" Peter is pulled into Battlerealm.

In relativity, we might say that the Battlerealm sees Peter not as a person in a moment of time, but as a tenseless 4-D manifold in (a particular) spacetime.
    • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
      Drooped2 said:

This debate is like trying to declare which animal habitat at the zoo a unicorn fits into.

They go with the Pegasus in the aviary.
    • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
      a
      DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

djroy1990 said:

AGENT VENOM
      ANT-MAN
      BLACK PANTHER
      BLACK WIDOW
      CAPTAIN AMERICA
      DRAX
      FALCON
      GAMORA
      GROOT
      HAWKEYE
      HULK
      HULK (RAGNAROK)
      IRON MAN
      IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)
      ROCKET RACCOON
      SCARLET WITCH
      STAR-LORD
      THOR
      THOR (RAGNAROK)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

Here's week 2:

ARCHANGEL
      BEAST
      BISHOP
      CABLE
      COLOSSUS
      CYCLOPS (BLUE TEAM)
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      EMMA FROST
      GAMBIT
      HAVOK
      ICEMAN
      MAGIK
      MAGNETO
      MAGNETO (MARVEL NOW!)
      NIGHTCRAWLER
      OLD MAN LOGAN
      PHOENIX
      PSYLOCKE
      ROGUE
      STORM
      UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS
      WOLVERINE
      WOLVERINE (X-23)

AGENT VENOM
      CARNAGE
      DOCTOR OCTOPUS
      ELECTRO
      GREEN GOBLIN
      IRON PATRIOT
      RHINO
      SPIDER-GWEN
      SPIDER-MAN (CLASSIC)
      SPIDER-MAN (SYMBIOTE)
      SYMBIOTE SUPREME
      VENOM
      VENOM THE DUCK
      VENOMPOOL

And finally, Week 4:

BLACK WIDOW
      DARKHAWK
      DEADPOOL
      DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
      DOMINO
      ELEKTRA
      GOLDPOOL
      GWENPOOL
      KARNAK
      LUKE CAGE
      MASACRE
      MOON KNIGHT
      NEBULA
      SABRETOOTH
      SENTINEL
      TASKMASTER
      ULTRON
      ULTRON (CLASSIC)
      VISION
      VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)
      WINTER SOLDIER
      YONDU
      actually no.
      yes.
      No.
      because he is, as he was at the time he was taken from the timeline.
      Ie, he was taken as not an avenger, so in the battlerealm things are different and therefore he never joins the avengers. the events that happened outside the battlerealm that cause peter parker to join the battle realm never happened to the peter parker inside the battle realm.

I love all this timeline kinda stuff and could talk bout it for hours.
      and @DNA3000 it would not be 4D outside of time would be more like 5D. did you ever see interstellar? the battlerealm is like that.
    • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
      Snizzbar said:

Drooped2 said:

This debate is like trying to declare which animal habitat at the zoo a unicorn fits into.

They go with the Pegasus in the aviary.
      Obviously. Only an idiot citing Harry Potter would put them with the centaurs.
      MaatMan said:

and @DNA3000 it would not be 4D outside of time would be more like 5D. did you ever see interstellar? the battlerealm is like that.

The movie Interstellar posits that in the distant future humanity becomes "5-dimensional" beings which is just another way of saying they exist outside the normal 4-dimensional spacetime. They see normal 3-dimensional objects that we see as existing at different moments in time as a single 4-dimensional object that exists as a spacetime manifold - the collection of all spacetime events that represent the sum total of that object's existence. In a sense, they see 3-D objects like we see comic strips. We can see the entire continuity of a comic strip as a single object with no "time" even though there is a sense of time inside the strip.

See: Minkowski diagram
      edited March 2019
      DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

The movie Interstellar posits that in the distant future humanity becomes "5-dimensional" beings which is just another way of saying they exist outside the normal 4-dimensional spacetime. They see normal 3-dimensional objects that we see as existing at different moments in time as a single 4-dimensional object that exists as a spacetime manifold - the collection of all spacetime events that represent the sum total of that object's existence. In a sense, they see 3-D objects like we see comic strips. We can see the entire continuity of a comic strip as a single object with no "time" even though there is a sense of time inside the strip.

See: Minkowski diagram
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPf6OgFeqnY

this is wat makes me think of someone inside the battlerealm viewing everything outside of the battlerealm

as the battle realm is outside of spacetime and can look back in on space time and take anyone from any point throughout any reality and any time line.

kinda DC Flash flashpoint kinda thing
      (sorry for mentioning dc rivals here)
    • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
      edited March 2019
      For the ppl saying spider man is an avenger, per the movie he declined

He helps so I guess you can say he’s a part time avenger
      edited March 2019
      Piviot said:

For the ppl saying spider man is an avenger, per the movie he declined

He helps so I guess you can say he’s a part time avenger

he declined in homecoming.
      but infinity war sees him become an avenger.

but we have homecoming based spidey.
      not Spidey IW
    • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66
      MCOC Team said:

Begin Transmission…

Summoners!

The Battlerealm is full of countless Allies and Enemies, and Nick Fury wants to know everything about all of them! Join him in a month long Event to gather Intel on the Champions of the Battlerealm!

Assist Nick Fury in gathering Intel, and trade that Intel for rewards such as Catalyst Fragments, Crystal Shards, and Hero Crystals! Assist him in all of his recon missions, and you’ll have enough Intel to trade for a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal!

Your Mission, if you choose to accept it…

Over the next 4 weeks, we will introduce 1 Quest per week with 5 different Difficulty Levels. Each of these Quests is only 2 paths, with a buffed up Boss at the end!

Easy right? Here’s where it gets interesting… Each of these Quests feature Champion Requirements, and each week your team will be limited to which Champions that you can bring in!

Champions will be limited based on their Universe Tags (which can be found on a Champion’s info page). This means each weekly Quest can only be completed with Champions of that Tag.

Week 1: Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy
      Week 2: X-Men and X-Force
      Week 3: Spider-verse Heroes, Sinister Six, and Symbiote
      Week 4: Mercenaries and Robots

All Chapters will remain open until the end of the event, so you'll have time to 100% Explore the previous weeks Quest.

You'll need to complete harder difficulties to get more rewards, so make sure the Champions on your roster with those Tags are ready for a Challenge! We'll also be sending out another message each week outlining which Champions fall under said Tags.

For those of you that may need to expand your roster, special Crystals containing Champions that can enter these Quests will be available each week of the Event. Yes, that includes unreleased 2 Star Version of some of these Champions! This doesn’t include Champions who are not in the base pool, such as Deadpool, Goldpool, Havok, Ultron (Classic), Vision, or special rarity exclusives such as 4-Star Rhino or Cyclops, 5-Star Gamora or Thor.

If you’ve become Uncollected, a Grandmaster version of these Crystals will also be available. Make sure you check out the crystal descriptions to see exactly which Champions are included in these Crystals.

Knowledge is Power!

The task is great, but the rewards are greater! Use your Intel in the Store to purchase rewards to assist you in your own missions across The Contest!

You’ll find items such as Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments, 5-Star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Awakening Gem Crystals, 4-Star Hero Crystals, and much more!

While Intel will mostly only be available in Nick Fury’s Recon Initiatives, there will also be a Special Calendar that will award you a small amount for logging in every day! But don’t miss a single day, because if you do, you’ll be reset to Day 1!

Each of these items have purchase limits. Some, you’ll be able to purchase up to 20 times, while others you’ll only be able to purchase once.

This Message Will Self Destruct…

Nick Fury's Recon Initiative begins March 6, 10:00 AM PST. With a new Chapter releasing each Wednesday after that. All Chapters will remain open until the end of the event on April 3, 10:00 AM PDT. So you'll have time to 100% Explore the previous weeks Quest.

End Transmission.

EDIT: If you're curious as the list of Champions that you can use, check out this list here. But keep in mind, the Crystals will not contain all of these Champions. Make sure you check out the list of Champions in the Crystal before you purchase it!

Where can we see how much intel we got.need to add amount on resources
    • TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
      I just finish ultron epic with caiw 4*r3 with a few revives, so anyone who has caiw can take ultron down
    • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
      Thanks for this short event . The best thing of this event is rewards and less fights but good fights . I really appreciate it .
      Looking forward for more short side quest .
      Buffed boss I am enjoying it . Only only that hero don't gain power node sucked but it's okay .
    • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
      jpl7340 said:

jmo254 said:

This eq once again only allows veterans with a huge roster or whales that spend tons of cash the opportunity to get the 5* awakening gem.the strong get stronger.when do the intermidiate get a chance?same disappointment with ultrons variant

I’ll echo this sentiment. The fact that you are expected to beat a 41k PI Ultron, with extra power gain, and without access to specials, AND with whatever rag-tag group you can put together after the restriction is very telling. This content isn’t for intermediates. It’s very much for elites. It’s for ppl with huge rosters that they’ve had time (and money) to build up.

As it stands now, I won’t be able to use my 3 best champs in ANY Fury quests (Killmonger, Hyperion, and Void). My top A team champs are completely useless for this entire month-long quest. And the rest that I can use are not nearly good enough.
      It is so much easier now for intermediate players to advance. For example 5* shards are given away on the calendar. Huge rosters are the result of time or expense. If you haven't spent either than why should you expect to be able to get the highest level of rewards.