**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act6 - Champion Requirement Communication

12346»

Comments

• LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    Lormif said:

why are ppl so obsess with champion requirements to be taken off if they themselves have yet to even finish act 5, variant LOL or other hard content in the game?
    Rome wasn't built in one day, ppl need to take baby steps before they can run. i personally like that there is a requirement, this is THE LAST chapter...
    thanx for reading

My act 5 is at 100% and I still disagree wholeheartedly

you also have a full team of 5/6*s so therefore it being maxed makes sense.
    But what you said has nothing to do with me disagreeing with them not including 4 stars in act 6... my point is that even with all of act 5 explored I still disagree with their decision. I used 3 and 4 stars in addition to my 5 stars to complete 5.4.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

why are ppl so obsess with champion requirements to be taken off if they themselves have yet to even finish act 5, variant LOL or other hard content in the game?
    Rome wasn't built in one day, ppl need to take baby steps before they can run. i personally like that there is a requirement, this is THE LAST chapter...
    thanx for reading

My act 5 is at 100% and I still disagree wholeheartedly

you also have a full team of 5/6*s so therefore it being maxed makes sense.
    But what you said has nothing to do with me disagreeing with them not including 4 stars in act 6... my point is that even with all of act 5 explored I still disagree with their decision. I used 3 and 4 stars in addition to my 5 stars to complete 5.4.
    It does in the context that people who have not completed act 5 fully they should not worry about act 6. Your 3 and 4 stars will do little in act 6 but provide synergies and will most likely cause you to have to spend even more units. If they want to backtrack on this I see no issue with it, but I think this was more about protecting the user base than making money. The first boss will have a 70k pi, unless you are perfect at intercept, and 99% are not, then they will be hurting themselves bringing lower than 5*s. They should wait until they have the team that can succeed reasonably.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    As long as the rules are the same for everyone, I am fine with it. IMO this is just another challenge to overcome, and Act 6 is going to be there a long time. If you can do it now, do it. If not, keep building your roster and play Act 6 when you are able.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    I like the only 5* and 6* requirement. There are some of us that have been waiting for Act 6 to come out longer than some of the people complaining have even been playing the game. Boohoo that you don't have enough 5* and 6* champs. Play the game for 4 years and watch people start the game and catch up to you in content in the matter of 1 year and then complain about everything. SMH
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    IF they wantd to stop you from using synergies they would have asked you to enter with only 1 champion. There is much more to this than that. for me (GHOST user) I care only about synergy, For others, they might find archangel very useful as they have him at 5/50 and sig 99 VS a 5* R2 archangel sitting unduped. Who is better? 5/50 ofc.

Someone might have void at 5/50 sig 99 which gets the job done for reversing heal. Someone else might have 3/45 void unduped. Who is better? 5/50

Someone might have 4/55 Omega red at sig 20 with no more stones to pump into him. They may also have 5/50 Omega at sig 99. Who is better, probably 4/55 but since 5/50 may deal more DoT, they prefer 5/50

People bought OGV for power control. You may have one at sig 60 as 4/55 and another at sig 99 as 5/50. Who is better for COMPLETE power control? 5/50

I have CAIW at 5/50 at sig 99 and 3/45 CAIW unduped. Who do I use more? 5/50 due to heal reversal.

PLENTY OF EXAMPLES UP

I am against this mainly for not being able to use ghost synergies. But if I have to use archangel or void or CAIW to make a particular fight easier, I will go for the 5/50 over my Ghost. Who benefits here? Those who have been playing the game for very long time. PEople who have SPENT a lot of money on this game and massively grown their 5* roster are at benefit. An impatient guy LIKE ME who wants to get up there desperately as an 'endgame' player is at a disadvantage as I will/may be looking to spend into the game for more 5*

Its not ONLY about synergies. Barely 25% of it is synergies. Rest is who is more useful.

If you have 4* mutant AG and 5* mutant AG, would you use both of those on your archangel? Maybe not the 5* bcuz the 4* does the job and difference isnt as much.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

IF they wantd to stop you from using synergies they would have asked you to enter with only 1 champion. There is much more to this than that. for me (GHOST user) I care only about synergy, For others, they might find archangel very useful as they have him at 5/50 and sig 99 VS a 5* R2 archangel sitting unduped. Who is better? 5/50 ofc.

Someone might have void at 5/50 sig 99 which gets the job done for reversing heal. Someone else might have 3/45 void unduped. Who is better? 5/50

Someone might have 4/55 Omega red at sig 20 with no more stones to pump into him. They may also have 5/50 Omega at sig 99. Who is better, probably 4/55 but since 5/50 may deal more DoT, they prefer 5/50

People bought OGV for power control. You may have one at sig 60 as 4/55 and another at sig 99 as 5/50. Who is better for COMPLETE power control? 5/50

I have CAIW at 5/50 at sig 99 and 3/45 CAIW unduped. Who do I use more? 5/50 due to heal reversal.

PLENTY OF EXAMPLES UP

I am against this mainly for not being able to use ghost synergies. But if I have to use archangel or void or CAIW to make a particular fight easier, I will go for the 5/50 over my Ghost. Who benefits here? Those who have been playing the game for very long time. PEople who have SPENT a lot of money on this game and massively grown their 5* roster are at benefit. An impatient guy LIKE ME who wants to get up there desperately as an 'endgame' player is at a disadvantage as I will/may be looking to spend into the game for more 5*

Its not ONLY about synergies. Barely 25% of it is synergies. Rest is who is more useful.

If you have 4* mutant AG and 5* mutant AG, would you use both of those on your archangel? Maybe not the 5* bcuz the 4* does the job and difference isnt as much.

A 4* AA at rank 5 50 will be knocked out from a few paries. Look at at the new intel mission, my 4* gamora with class advantage and only a 40kpi ultron was taking 5-10% damage through the parry. The only reason to be upset at this IMO is synergies.
  • Hey there everyone, we appreciate the discussion and feedback on this and will be passing it along to the rest of the team. We do ask though, that if you have feedback on Act 6, you share it in the official discussion thread for this topic. This will make it easier to find all of the feedback on the subject while also making the forum less cluttered. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.