**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War’s are not giving season points [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    @LumpDeChump we have ours,.
    we are 1.9 mil and like 600 something gold 1.
    so where u are 1.7 an like 850 make sense.
    it doesnt show on the war 1 history but it is added if you break down the score.
    i checked myself.
  • HaudraufwienixHaudraufwienix Posts: 11

Hey gang!

We've pushed a fix for this and your Alliances should all be showing the proper points. Please close out of the game entirely then re-open it. If you're still facing issues, please let us know along with your Alliance's Name and Tag. Thank you!

@Kabam Vydious

IGN: Haudraufwieni-x
    Alliance name: guardians of the galaxy
    Tag: 612

Our 3 war of the season was a tier 3 (with nodes like biohazard) lose (5,5x multipler) we were incorrectly given tier 4, a 4,5 multiplier for the war. Please review and correct our missing 144.130 points.
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    edited March 2019
    Nm just noticed it's in the season points, just not the aw history.
  • Ironice23Ironice23 Posts: 4
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Vydious my alliance didn’t acumulate the amount of the wars already won

had a couple of lucky matchups there by the look of those war rating gains after victories.
    Our second war was t6 but we were awarded t7 multiplier. we are gold 1.
    doesnt affect our standing ATM but it may come the end of the season.
  • aypayp Posts: 12
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    We still facing this issue
    Ally name : indo Champions United
    Tag : -ICU-

Please kindly check our first war of the season
    (I sent the screenshot)

Thanks
    @ayptht will not change there.
    please check your total score and see if it adds up to 3 wars worth.
    the score history for the 1st war has not been updated at all.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154

Hey gang!

We've pushed a fix for this and your Alliances should all be showing the proper points. Please close out of the game entirely then re-open it. If you're still facing issues, please let us know along with your Alliance's Name and Tag. Thank you!

I closed the game completely and restarted again, still not receiving the victory bonus for our first AW of the season.

Defenders Anonymous [ISO8D]

• RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    This was our first match of the season. No points adjusted yet for the win. Tier 5 with 2 Battlegroups. [Gylfi] The Revengers

• TribunzTribunz Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra any update on wrong multiplier given for aw points?
    MRod77 said:

Hey gang!

I closed the game completely and restarted again, still not receiving the victory bonus for our first AW of the season.

Defenders Anonymous [ISO8D]

thats a visual it wont appear there.
    it doesnt for anyone that has the correct points.

check your season total and make sure it adds up correctly.
    it still should add the 3 wars correctly.
    MaatMan said:

It’s not the total points that i want to discuss
    Total score is correct, adds up to 3 wars
    But, even it adds up to 3 wars worth, My 50k season points is still missing!
    It should be 196k instead of 146k, because we won it

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Noones first war Shows the points there as they said there was an obvious error

Everyone now go back inside the game and add up your war points and multiply them by the tier you played them in. You will see that even though the first war does not SHOW THE POINTS

IT HAS BEEN FIXED

Our first war shows the same exact thing, but when you do the math, it is correct.
    MaatMan said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    This is our last 3 wars history, our season points so far and the manual calculation of the point that we should get until now
    Please kindly check it, so we won’t lost anything

• HaudraufwienixHaudraufwienix Posts: 11
    Same **** today...

We have to play tier4
    Nodes like biohazard tier3
    Multiplier x4,5 tier4
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    @Kabam Lyra

Sinister Grind
    [AM!N]
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    We never received our victory bonus from the first war of the season. Anyone else have this issue?
  • TribunzTribunz Posts: 9
    The wrong multiplier issue still not fixed. Any update on this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
    ayp said:

MaatMan said:

It’s not the total points that i want to discuss
    Total score is correct, adds up to 3 wars
    But, even it adds up to 3 wars worth, My 50k season points is still missing!
    It should be 196k instead of 146k, because we won it

but it has been added into the calculation of your total socre.
    it is only missing from there as a visual thing.
    it was added onto the scre when thty added that war in.
    it may display 146 there but wat was added to the score is 196 x multiplier.
    ayp said:

MaatMan said:

This is our last 3 wars history, our season points so far and the manual calculation of the point that we should get until now

is your season multiplier correct for war #3? i have had 2 wars now that have given incorrect multipliers. this is a seperate issue.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127194/wars-happening-in-wrong-tier#latest
    MaatMan said:

ayp said:

MaatMan said:

is your season multiplier correct for war #3? i have had 2 wars now that have given incorrect multipliers. this is a seperate issue.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/127194/wars-happening-in-wrong-tier#latest

Yep, multiplier is OK
    We just lost our 50k season bonus points from our first war

Any update?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234

We got aw points and during aw off points dedication exactly what’s happening?
    Too many bugs ? 🐛
    Still no updates? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ??
    I think it’s just wasting our time
  • MoeNyo36MoeNyo36 Posts: 4
    Kabam... Our alli has not received 50 k winning point of our 1st war. Kindly review on the score of SGSWD alli.Thanks..
  • Kabam has said the individual wars details in History will not show the added 50,000 for a win (if yours was one of them affected early on). BUT, they have added the 50,000 into your overall Season points.

So to truely say you have not gotten those points, you should add up all of the wars so far from History, and compare to your current Season Points. If Season points are 50,000 greater than what you added up on all the individual History's then you did actually receive them.

Keep in mind, any deductions/penalties from piloting, acct sharing, etc, that Kabam may have docked certain alliances probably only shows up in your Total Season points too (I don't think they go back and adjust the History Screen for any individual wars).
  • Kabam has said the individual wars details in History will not show the added 50,000 for a win (if yours was one of them affected early on). BUT, they have added the 50,000 into your overall Season points.

So to truely say you have not gotten those points, you should add up all of the wars so far from History, and compare to your current Season Points. If Season points are 50,000 greater than what you added up on all the individual History's then you did actually receive them.

Keep in mind, any deductions/penalties from piloting, acct sharing, etc, that Kabam may have docked certain alliances probably only shows up in your Total Season points too (I don't think they go back and adjust the History Screen for any individual wars).

Extremely well said, @SummonerNR. Thanks for dropping by with this.