**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's update

12345679»

Comments

• BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    I just want to know when this testing is gonna end. The game is unplayable on ally events (AQ and AW) with this time-out inducing downloads. Please reply @Kabam Miike
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    BuzzBee wrote: »
    I just want to know when this testing is gonna end. The game is unplayable on ally events (AQ and AW) with this time-out inducing downloads. Please reply @Kabam Miike

Thanks @Kabam Miike for forcing me to waste over 300 units to make up for the lagging game and non responsive controls. Glad I could be blessed with such a great beta test. This is more a punishment in reality.
  • MaskguyOriginalMaskguyOriginal Posts: 13
    Massive stuttering after the forced update, increasing dash attack whiffing (mainly against back flip heavy), champion randomly dash back during combo, a dash sometimes stops as if it was a light attack and doesn't move forward. Decided to uninstall instead of playing through this nonsense. Keeping an eye on bug forum to see if the issue will resolve.

Samsung galaxy s7 Edge Plus
    Android latest version.
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    edited July 2017
    I'm really about to disable automatic updates on my phone. This is ridiculous.
    Edit: I just did. No more auto-updates for MCOC. Get lost Kabam, you are irresponsible like a 5-year old child.
    Gari90 wrote: »
    I'm really about to disable automatic updates on my phone. This is ridiculous.
    Edit: I just did. No more auto-updates for MCOC. Get lost Kabam, you are irresponsible like a 5-year old child.

I also disabled auto-updates. Its one thing if they asked us to participate but forcing us into a flawed beta test is ridiculous. @Kabam Miike are you guys going to compensate us for this mess? I don't understand the logic behind this whole thing. Forcing players to waste resources because of a broken update is pretty messed up.

Next time get volunteers to run beta tests. @Kabam Miike
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Lots of links here, but have fun in this thread. It's all about Kabam's lack of responses:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13437/the-funniest-thing-i-have-ever-seen-on-a-message-board
    @Kabam Miike could you please explain more. Having the mods close threads isn't helping anything. I guess you are trying to lose paying players with this stuff. Simple request honestly.
    They won't explain **** and that's it. You can call them as much as you want - they were told to shut the f*** up by their managers and we can complain till we die. That's Kabam. Deal with it. Pay.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Lol another thread was closed with a reditect to this one for more information. .....
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Lol another thread was closed with a reditect to this one for more information. .....

Where?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Maybe they're redirecting people here cause they're about to clarify this whole mess.
    They probably think there is enough people who know about it to just redirect others here.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Lots of links here, but have fun in this thread. It's all about Kabam's lack of responses:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13437/the-funniest-thing-i-have-ever-seen-on-a-message-board
    Deleted. The other link in your other reply too.
    What was those threads?.
    @Kabam Miike, answer our questions. What is the update for? What are we testing?
    Just to be clear to the mods the reason why people are so angry about this latest mess up is becuase it's the latest in a long line of problems.

Most note worthy is the Evade Bug. You know the one where the auto evading champ evades and hits you at the same time. Then you create an event where it's mostly auto evade champs without fixing the bug. See I would have heald off on the event till the bug was fixed as a form of celebration.

We may ask for new champs but a lot of the old ones are bugged or could use a buff instead.

This is just to name a few things that is wrong with the game currently, aside from that you nerf champs and don't communicate with us when you need to or when you do something big.

I'm a cook and if a server asks me for allergy or dietary info and I don't know, I go find out and can give them a short answer. What's my point? You a moderator can go to the development team and ask a few questions and get some short answers which would be enough for us until you give us full details later.

For example, hey guys what's in the Beta Update? The players wanna know. The reply could be, a new game mode that's for your 1* and 2* only, it'll be available next week. Then you tell us that and that should be enough for most of us. Or it could be, now you can do multiple quests at the same time.

This post is just to summerize the frustration of the players, and probably what they think goes on at work for you mods.
  • BassamistaBassamista Posts: 33
    @Jon8299 what are the champs that are being nerfed? Can you give us more details?

So I gathered now there are common issues in the update which are as follow:

1- missing frames and scenes.
    2- evade bug.
    3- loading time between fights.
    4- some champions have been nerfed.

Maybe I missed something, you can add to the list.

Btw, I haven't read anything positive about the update from the posts. Did anyone notice something new or different?
    Oh no I didn't mean anyone is being nerfed soon. I was saying when they tell us about nerfing champs it's always after the changes are ready to be uploaded. There was gonna be changes to Scarlet Witch last year and people were saying they were gonna nerf her. They told us some stuff ahead of time and then scrapped it. They were gonna change the arena I think early last year and people got angry so they scrapped it. Only times I remember them giving us a heads up on major changes to the game.
    Kabam spent all day closing threads on this topic and redirecting them here, yet they didn't comment here at all, even though we had questions. Worst customer service I've ever seen.
    @Kabam Miike, do you even care about this thread anymore?
  • @Kabam Miike, do you even care about this thread anymore?

No, Because it doesn't get bumped to the top of the pages anymore now that it has been sabotaged.
    I honestly think the "beta" test update is a GIANT SOCIAL experiment and we are the guinea pigs. Like somethings were changed or altered. Hence some complaining about stuff and for some nothing was changed in the update. Just to see who complains about the update and whether they actually had something to complain about.
    Just a theory but it would explain the silence. Any comment made would alter the outcome of their experiment.
    Gari90 wrote: »
    They won't explain **** and that's it. You can call them as much as you want - they were told to shut the f*** up by their managers and we can complain till we die. That's Kabam. Deal with it. Pay.

I'm good. I'm not paying for anything from this point fk
    vaderdaman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike, do you even care about this thread anymore?

No, Because it doesn't get bumped to the top of the pages anymore now that it has been sabotaged.
    I honestly think the "beta" test update is a GIANT SOCIAL experiment and we are the guinea pigs. Like somethings were changed or altered. Hence some complaining about stuff and for some nothing was changed in the update. Just to see who complains about the update and whether they actually had something to complain about.
    Just a theory but it would explain the silence. Any comment made would alter the outcome of their experiment.

Honestly I think you are correct. This whole thing is odd to say the least. Its Kabam though and communication isn't a strong point.
  • Why any admin is not replying. @Kabam Miike ? Why I'm unable to rollback ? This is ridiculous man. I'm not useful in Ally Quests and can not complete quests. Take any action as soon as possible. I thought you guys had Testes for all these years. Now I understood that you dont have any sufficient staffing at your office. Take any action ASAP
  • WolveXWolveX Posts: 4
    @Kabam The game is crashing all the time in between fights! Solve this problem asap cuz i have had to do those fights all over again! This has cost me a lot! The beta version is unstable...i need compensation!
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    I don't think I see a change. Still get lag sometimes. Still dash forward when Im holding a block sometimes. Still won't block at all sometimes.
    Find it really weird that this thread doesn't bump and kabam aren't explaining anything though.
  • Jtegg007Jtegg007 Posts: 29
    Hey @Kabam Pertinax in another thread you explained why some threads were closed and how answers often take longer than the player base would prefer... Can you explain what going on with this thread? It's very long, many are having the exact same issues (Note 4 and S7 users who've received the update earlier than the rest of us are missing frames, having severe lag and often missing graphics from the game; plus many are having to redownload the approx 440mb file before each fight.)... But this thread isn't getting responses, or getting locked, but it's also no longer being bumped up in the forum list.

Can you help us?
    Guys, don't forget.
    14w031sff8db.png
    Guess the will continue to ignore us. Glad they did this honestly. Now I won't spend a penny on this game because of the disrespect they show.
  • Jtegg007Jtegg007 Posts: 29
    Did today's update improve game for any of you?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    For me yes
  • KillakerryKillakerry Posts: 15
    I will never spend another cent on this game. I cannot believe this is on page 44. This is an important thread that Kabam has just ignored. Is the beta still going on? I still have issues, or are they now everyone's issues? Did Kabam just feel the need to just destroy our game? Sure would be nice to know what it was we were testing. I don't think I ever rated this game, I guess it is now time to..... 1* . Extremely disappointed!!
  • Are there any plans to fix the game for Android? I've been having severe gameplay issues since this forced beta with only auto responses from support. Also this thread seems to be locked on the forums and an admin or moderator hasn't given us any answers. These bugs are making the game nearly unplayable, as a result i am unable to complete 5.2 without spending a ton of items unnecessarily, and every day I fall further behind. A general time table of when us on Android can expect to fully play again would be appreciated.