**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Beta Test Thread Problem

Here you go:
http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/12729/todays-update/p1

That thread right there is causing all sorts of chaos on the forums right now. The recent Beta Test is a disaster area. Bugs, lag, and crashes are worse than ever for many. @Kabam Miike came in and confirmed that the update was a Beta Test. Now, I'm not going to go into all the problems, issues, and outcries concerning this update. I'm just going to say that the thread will not bump to the top of the discussions list when people comment their issues. The thread is on Discussion Page 13 as of now, and will probably be past that by the time I'm done with this post. The thing is, many users are wondering about this update that's causing issues. So they're posting their concerns as separate threads. Kabam keeps closing those threads and redirecting them to this thread that won't bump. If moderators and users can't see this update after comments, it'll never get seen. Threads will just keep getting closed and our problems won't be resolved. I'm not making any duplicate post here or anything, I'm just trying to ask if Kabam can fix whatever problem is causing this thread to not pop to the top of the list. Again, here's the link:
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/12729/todays-update/p1

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I think the real question is will they close this thread or delete it?

At the very least they will provide you a link to the thread you are linking to find your answers. I love that one, its my favorite.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★

At the very least they will provide you a link to the thread you are linking to find your answers. I love that one, its my favorite.

It would be pretty awesome if they closed the thread and gave me a link to the other one.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★

It would be pretty awesome if they closed the thread and gave me a link to the other one.

That is what they have done on every other one, why would this be any different?
    @HoidCosmere, I'm gonna try to keep this on-topic so it DOESN'T get closed now. I want Kabam to see this and realize that the thread needs fixed. Trying to be serious this time around lol.
    @Kabam Miike, could you look into this?
    Again, comment if you can. The Beta Test is chaos, and the thread about it is broken. We need to fix it, hence this thread.
    @Kabam Miike, come on. Just answer.
    @Kabam Miike, come on. Just answer.
    @Kabam Miike, could you look into this?

I am a very insightful person.
    I've seen many people react to the OP. If you react, please post as well. We need Kabam to see this, because if they don't see this, they won't see the other thread, and if they don't see the other thread, then we won't get answers to our questions. So, this is a question about a question about a question thread. Please ask your question question questions here, so Kabam can give us the answer answer answers. Thanks thanks thanks in advance advance advance.
This discussion has been closed.