**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best pizza for mcoc

Comments

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

Pfft noob question. Pizza means greasy hands which means you die. Unless I'm autofighting. Then Domino pepperoni

Get some noce wood fired pizza.
    Not so greasy then
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    A Domino pizza sliced thin with a sharp Blade !
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Chump said:

Drooped2 said:

Pepperoni pineapple jalapeño.

No other pizza needs to exist.

Fight me.

Keep your fruit off my pizza. I ain't getting pizza to pretend im healthy
    No fruit on pizza? You do know that tomatoes are fruits, right? 😂
    Not according to the US Congress lol
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

one time when i was visiting america, this place called Papa John's had something called a Cheeseburger pizza. It was...interesting to say the least. But for real, you ever had meat lovers with cheese stuffed crust? Oh man, now i'm hungry.

I like the Delissio version. Bacon Cheeseburger. So good.
    Is it really? Who serves it?
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    Are you asking what pizza i eat while playing mcoc or which pizza would mcoc be if i had to describe it as a pizza?

If I had to choose a pizza to eat whike playing mcoc it would probably be pieology. Super crisy crust that doesnt droop down when you pick it up one handed. That allows you to fight and eat at the same time. Plus it’s all the toppings you want for around $10.

Now if I had to categorize mcoc as a pizza, it would probably be the cardboard pizzas they used to serve in elementary and middle school. It’s good for awhile, then you get sick of it the more you have because of all the oil and blandness from the flavorless crust. That pizza is not too dissimilar from mcoc at the moment. It’s a good game and fun to play but with constant emergency maintenances, silent nerfing through AI reaction speeds, and the whole act 6 situation, I’m surprised people haven’t dropped mcoc in the trash yet.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Swabs said:

I don’t like pizza. Too much bread and not enough stuff that had a face to begin with. I play mcoc while I make my wife feed me ribs and chicken wings... you know... real food. It’s a hard life sometimes.

The way they make them here, chicken wings don't have faces.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

one time when i was visiting america, this place called Papa John's had something called a Cheeseburger pizza. It was...interesting to say the least. But for real, you ever had meat lovers with cheese stuffed crust? Oh man, now i'm hungry.

I like the Delissio version. Bacon Cheeseburger. So good.
    Is it really? Who serves it?
    "It's not delivery, it's Delissio." XD
    Incase you don't get it in your area, or don't remember the Commercial, that's their slogan. Frozen brand.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The best is living in another country that tries to imitate American pizza with a huge pacific region influence. Lots of teriyaki chicken, tofu, curry, etc.

Plus the pepperoni here isn't even close to the same as what we had in the US. It's more of a salami. Not bad, just different.

A small pizza shop down the road from my house has an amazing jerk chicken pizza but is only available periodically. Otherwise it's either pepperoni or hawaiian.

The only thing I don't like are the BBQ pizzas.
    Drooped2 said:

Incase you don't get it in your area, or don't remember the Commercial, that's their slogan. Frozen brand.

Thats digiorno.

Ponders they are likely the same company for different areas
    I believe you may be right. I think it's the same company. Here in Canada, it's Delissio.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I love Pizza. I love Pineapple. But pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.

Extra cheese. Sausage. Pepperoni. Even baked ziti pizza. All great under any circumstance, even with MCOC if you don't mind wiping your fingers off after every bite.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Buffalo chicken pizza
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Nah. Strawberries on pizza is the best what are ya'll talking about.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Drooped2 said:

Ham and Pineapple is the best pizza. Fact.

You mean Canadian bacon? Or is that just a trick to sell ham too.

Yall like those Americans will buy more if we call this bacon

Hawaii and Canada are cohorts in this conspiracy

Fun fact: Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada by Sam Panopoulos. He immigrated from Greece, and to the best of my knowledge, never went to Hawaii before creating it.
    Look at all the amazing stuff coming out of Canada...Justin Bieber and Hawaiian Pizza. You should have started and stopped with poutine.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Pepperoni and banana peppers.... done!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I personally have a very specific philosophy re: pineapple on pizza.

Am I paying for it? No pineapple.

Is someone else paying for it? Ok, fine, pineapple.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'd like to invite all of you in Italy to discover what a pizza really is! :p
  • 616ers616ers Posts: 21
    I like paying $70 for a pizza that I’m not able to eat when it gets here
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Fun fact: Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada by Sam Panopoulos. He immigrated from Greece, and to the best of my knowledge, never went to Hawaii before creating it.
    Look at all the amazing stuff coming out of Canada...Justin Bieber and Hawaiian Pizza. You should have started and stopped with poutine.
    What's really messed up is I can get Hawaiian pizza everywhere and bieber is all over the news and **** but I cant find decent poutine.

It's almost like Canada only exports **** nobody wants
    It's true. We have the best Poutine.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Chuck E Cheese is the only pizza suitable for MCOC.

Same definition of "quality" as Kabam
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

What's really messed up is I can get Hawaiian pizza everywhere and bieber is all over the news and **** but I cant find decent poutine.

GW is also a Canadian export?

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

GW is also a Canadian export?
    No. I'm still in Canada. ;)
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Normally my favorite is Buffalo Chicken, but depends on where I'm getting it from (some places here make not so good ones). Next, there is a local place that makes one with steak and blue cheese that is good. Anything else, with most meats and no veggies or fruit.

But now, being on my diet, the pizza of choice is pepperoni/salami and cheese fathead pizza. It's actually pretty good, the crust is also made of cheese.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Badrose said:

I'd like to invite all of you in Italy to discover what a pizza really is! :p

Much like the automobile and the indoor toilet, the first one might be an amazing invention and interesting to see today, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of room for improvement.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    PIZZA TIME!
    Now I want Pizza. Should I say, our version. Lol.