**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NECCESSARY

Can someone tell me what is a necessity you have to do everyday??

Comments

• Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Ha ha come on now!!! Talking bout in game play!!!
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

Ha ha come on now!!! Talking bout in game play!!!

Look at the terrible daily offers I won't purchase
  • Options
    NEVERMIND I'LL FIGURE IT OUT !!
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

NEVERMIND I'LL FIGURE IT OUT !!

Figure what out?

You asked us.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    BaddOne67 said:

I thought maybe there were certain things or quest etc...that you should never miss and all I was getting was childish answers!!!!!!!!!! So I said nevermind I'll figure it out!!!

I must say your question was quite vague. Maybe you can't blame people for not understanding what you were actually asking for. Bear that in mind before calling answers childish. :wink:
  • Options
    BaddOne67 said:

I thought maybe there were certain things or quest etc...that you should never miss and all I was getting was childish answers!!!!!!!!!! So I said nevermind I'll figure it out!!!

Don't get mad at us because you can't ask a question properly.

You asked what is necessary within in the confines of a day and we answered.
  • Options
    Thanks UmberToDelrio!! You would think if someone post a question on a game log that the people would know what your talking about!!! Apparently you are Mature enough to know this!!!! Thanks Again!!
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

Thanks UmberToDelrio!! You would think if someone post a question on a game log that the people would know what your talking about!!! Apparently you are Mature enough to know this!!!! Thanks Again!!

If you spent any time on the forums, you'd know that people often will respond to these types of questions with the joking answers you got. There was likely no malicious intent. However, if you are going to flip out about your fellow players having a bit of fun at your expense, you're in the wrong place.

Take it from someone who made an entire post about inaccurate math in-game when it was actually my own quick math and that day's frustration with whatever happened to be going wrong with the game that was errant. You could have been more specific, you could have spelled "Necessary" correctly in the subject, but these things happen. Folks here will call it out and have some fun.

At the end of the day, it's a mobile game so NOTHING is necessary to be done daily. I took almost all last October off from the game due to travels and nothing bad came of it (other than not getting enough quality time with my Summoned Symbiote).
  • Options
    ^^^ to add to this, flagging people for making harmless jokes isn't couth.

To further add to this, when making a topic or asking questions, try your best to spell correctly; likewise, avoid all caps. Also, be succinct and specific with your question. Most people want to know what you're asking with a quick glance.

On topic: log in everyday, check for crystals, do some arena, do some quests.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    everyday i play with M COC as much as possible.
    love just grinding it out.
    spend a lot of time in the M COC arena daily.
    whenever i get a chance i sneak away from wat i am doing to play some M COC.
    i just love M COC.
    my favorite daily activity is grinding M COC arena
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

BaddOne67 said:

I must say your question was quite vague. Maybe you can't blame people for not understanding what you were actually asking for. Bear that in mind before calling answers childish. :wink:
    Now, a bit more on topic:
    I am only a more casual player, but I never miss one log on per day, for the calendar rewards. And I try to participate in AQ as often as I feel I have the time to contribute. However I feel this is only a game, and to enjoy it fully it's good not to feel you must do anything.
    Mostly I do event quests, and try to progress in the permanent content, like act 4 or act 5, whatever is on the table for you. Since they lowered energy requirement for act 4 I find it was time well spent completing a few lines a day until I recently 100% explored it.
    Hope that helps in some way.