**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Community Opinion On Who To Bring On My Last LoL Path

TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
My last path will include Juggernaut and Electro. I'm trying to decide the best champ to handle them both enigmatic abilities. Thank you in advance for your feedback and thoughts. There are no wrong answers! My Team will be 4/55 SL, att team (can be mutant or antman x2/yj).

Need Community Opinion On Who To Bring On My Last LoL Path 24 votes

5* Dr Voodoo 4/55
37% 9 votes
4* ArchAngel 5/50
62% 15 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Well archangel cause he has more % of AA reduction so no unstoppables and reflect damage. Plus voodoo will be at class disadvantage against electro
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you have an awakened 4* gwenpool she might be your best option overall. Archangel will be slightly better for electro but gwenpool's enervate stops juggernaut from using specials and gaining his permanent unstoppable. With most other champions you can't get a combo higher than 60 on juggs because when you run out of parries its almost impossible to heavy attack him
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    @Sungj I agree that GP would do good on electro. My only hesitation is I tried GP on SL and got 200 hits, I think I did around 150k damage. Was thinking AA might be able to inflict more pain.
    @Sungj I agree that GP would do good on electro. My only hesitation is I tried GP on SL and got 200 hits, I think I did around 150k damage. Was thinking AA might be able to inflict more pain.

Is she at 5/50, I brought her for my labyrinth run to save units on magik and warmachine and she could deal over 400k every run
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »

Is she at 5/50, I brought her for my labyrinth run to save units on magik and warmachine and she could deal over 400k every run

Yeah she was. You have DWs?

• Cmbk96Cmbk96 Posts: 18
    100% gwenpool
    Sungj wrote: »

Yeah she was. You have DWs?

Yeah I do, for gwenpool to get that damage you have to only throw special 3's. It puts a powerful armorbreak on the opponent that essentially doubles her damage and deep wounds helps keep that up 100% of the time test it out on ROL winter soldier by playing with only sp.3s you'll be impressed with her power