**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I take my 5* Cosmic Spidey to R4?

BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have like 8 cosmic t4cc. And I don't have better options as well. The only cosmic 5* I have is undupped CM. Will this be a good idea? Thanks. My 5* cosmic spidey is 1-time dupped.

bjz2gv60uk2h.png

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    No, I personally would take him to 3 and leave him there. There's better options out there, just have to be patient.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    BuzzBee wrote: »
    I have like 8 cosmic t4cc. And I don't have better options as well. The only cosmic 5* I have is undupped CM. Will this be a good idea? Thanks. My 5* cosmic spidey is 1-time dupped.

bjz2gv60uk2h.png

I like him. He hits like a truck. If you have Resources, use them. You will get more.
  • BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    Speedbump wrote: »
    No, I personally would take him to 3 and leave him there. There's better options out there, just have to be patient.

The only better option i can think of is hyperion. Its not everyday we can dup 5*.
    BuzzBee wrote: »

bjz2gv60uk2h.png

I like him. He hits like a truck. If you have Resources, use them. You will get more.

I'm thinking he's good at unblockable sp1 in AW.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Putting armour breaks on enemies and using his l2 is like my favourite thing to do in this game.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Of course mate, spidy sp 2 is 30000 damage with a few armor breaks. He is a tank. They are not better options than him.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Symbiote spidey would be awesome for lol, I'd rank him up without thinking about it. I have a r4 drax, my duped cm is going to r3 though.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    With the rarity of t2a currently I would not do it myself. There are better options for the t2a. Not in the cosmic variety outside of Hyperion but overall in the 5 star there are better R4 candadites
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Drax. There, I said it. Wait for drax to do what you're wanting to do.leave Spidey at r3
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Drax. There, I said it. Wait for drax to do what you're wanting to do.leave Spidey at r3
    Drax lmao, black spidy is 1000times better sorry.
    To eachtheir own, i guess. I prefer drax over any one else. I cant fathom the thought that cosmic spidey could possibly be better. Drax is my workhorse. For almost everything.
    Drax was my top champ till i got stark spidey. So maybe im biased.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I want to R4 my 5* Black Spidey too. too bad i don't have the 4 Cosmic T4C needed...

as for your question, do it. his damage output is insane. and you might be able to do LOL easy path with him
    the thing is, he is somewhat better unduped. but still good.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I have 5* unduped symn spidey @ R2, and he's bad ass. Definitely rank him up. He hits hard, and his S2 is unbelievable
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited August 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Drax lmao, black spidy is 1000times better sorry.

You're crazy. Drax is as good if not better than spidey. In addition, if you run deep wounds, Drax bleeds a beatch like a big dog. Gwenpool is the only one that seems to bleed beatches more.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I also have him 5* duped at level 3/45. So yes do it!!!!
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Whoa...t2as are hard to come by. There are not many worthy cosmics and he definitely is not one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    To eachtheir own, i guess. I prefer drax over any one else. I cant fathom the thought that cosmic spidey could possibly be better. Drax is my workhorse. For almost everything.

I like them both, actually. Drax has speed. Those Bleeds are great too. Sym Spidey is basically a Cosmic IF with Evade. He hits hard.
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    Best cosmic to r4 is angela. there is no discussion about that.
    But yes rank up spidey black, kabama must release more t2a if not people will stop playing
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Ajar, why Angela? Maybe Hyperion? Got both 4* and Hyp hits harder. Angela is very good too, but not better then Hyp.
  • If spidey is your only option you'd better hurry up and rank him up
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    NO
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    edited August 2017
    Angela is better for lol for example. One of my Rl buddies (I don't know his pw or did login on my device, so no tos violation)has a Hyperion r4 and i have the angela r4 and imo angela hits harder and has the better healing.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Ajar, healing is defenetly better. And maybe you are right, for lol angela could be better.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Parry and a heavy. And you can stack those armor breaks. Armor breaks like crazy and sp2 is Storm level or better damage.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    personal preference. I like him better but you can use someone else
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    I want to R4 my 5* Black Spidey too. too bad i don't have the 4 Cosmic T4C needed...

as for your question, do it. his damage output is insane. and you might be able to do LOL easy path with him
    the thing is, he is somewhat better unduped. but still good.

How is he better undup? Hmmm