**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How did you guys do the buffet path in Uncollected EQ?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Hey, I've been really stuck here for awhile. I can manage Nebula with SL and Venom the Duck with AA, but I can't figure out a way to get Red Skull down. SL is not out damaging the regen with his 10 armor stacks. Anyone know a counter? (Besides Void)

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just realized I can use AA for Red Skull too. What was I thinking.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just use corvus and break all of red skulls' armor buffs. yeah corvus will be at 0 cruelty buffs due to buffet, but breaking all of red skulls armor is worth it.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    When Red Skull has lots of armour ups, your crit rate basically becomes 0
    Best counter Corvus
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    For me I didn't think he was that bad. For me my Voodoo ate him alive with spirit venom. You need someone who can cause massive dot to take him down cleanly. The dot helps bypassing the Regen
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    At what rank is your SL?
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    I used champs that didn’t have buffs
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yondu, Magik, Voodoo, Morningstar, Mephisto, Medusa are each good for Red Skull

Anything with a nullify or armor break. Without his armor buffs, you can easily out-damage his Buffet
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    AA neurotoxin has heal block.

At what rank is your SL?

4/40
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

At what rank is your SL?

4/40
    You would think if you could keep your combo it should outdamage the buffet node. Didn’t do the math, but a high sig 4/40 sl should outdamage it with a combo of 400, shouldn’t it? 🤔
    edited March 2019

ẞlооd said:

At what rank is your SL?

4/40
    You would think if you could keep your combo it should outdamage the buffet node. Didn’t do the math, but a high sig 4/40 sl should outdamage it with a combo of 400, shouldn’t it? 🤔
    I'm guessing yeah. I only got to around a 200 combo because I eventually got backed into the corner a kept taking too much block damage.

Oh but I did finish the path. I think I managed it pretty easy with Medusa.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    My r4 Void did the entire path without a hitch.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    Lmao I used a 5/50 blade with GR it was a long fight but I think corvus and anyone who eats buffs would do
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

MODOK, L1.

People laughed, but it's a fair option. Reverses all Regen instantly. :P
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Stop dexing
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

MODOK, L1.

People laughed, but it's a fair option. Reverses all Regen instantly. :P
    Modok sp1 will not work, because reverse regen is only for the duration of his sp1, and during modok sp1 modok will not be gaining any buffs that allow you to trigger buffet which will not give the opponent any regen to reverse in the first place.
    I try my best with iceman took 100 hits.Ultimate brute strength