**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Awakening Gem Dilemma

I’m going to give it 24 hours...
Here’s the scenario. I just fully explored Act 5.1 and I have a generic Awakening Gem.

My two options - Wolverine and Luke Cage.

Wolverine’s regeneration may be the best in the game when he’s awakened but he’s not the best a heavy damage and he has a low health meter.

Luke Cage’s Awakened Ability is awesome for endgame progression because of the cushion he gives with his indestructible ability. However, his damage relies on debuffs and stuns.

So, of those two options, who should I Awaken?

The Awakening Gem Dilemma 12 votes

Wolverine - easy choice
33%
Jank39SDPCASrini003Ampx115 4 votes
Wolverine - close but he’s better
16%
ChampioncriticMarvel2289 2 votes
Luke Cage - easy choice
33%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurOrcDovahkiinZombieZedd 4 votes
Luke Cage - close but he’s better
16%
Sixshot1Diksh619 2 votes

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Luke Cage - close but he’s better
    Wolverine was better when he was useful in AQ. With the introduction of Sentineloids, I've never touched mine again. But, I still use 4* luke cage for utility sometimes, with the dupe.

I might encourage you to save the gem though - there are better candidates, if you can pull them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage - easy choice
    Luke benefits more from it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Wolverine - close but he’s better
    RIght now there is no 5* wolverine, so 4* wolverine is currently the strongest version of wolverine there will ever be for the near future. So unless you are waiting SW, bringing up 4* wolverine is your best bet because luke cage there is a 5 and 6* version that you can get one day.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Neither
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Sixshot1 said:

Wolverine was better when he was useful in AQ. With the introduction of Sentineloids, I've never touched mine again. But, I still use 4* luke cage for utility sometimes, with the dupe.

I might encourage you to save the gem though - there are better candidates, if you can pull them.

Havent seen this for a while, but why are you calling a sentinel a sentineloid?

On topic, I would go for wolvie. Great 4* champ.