**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have a dilemma...

What to do. I saved up 6 spins for Iceman hoping to dup him. It took all 6 spins to actually get him. My issue is thisxi38l84vjdvw.png
So, I'll have one more spin built up by this weekend. I could awaken him now, and save my spin for something down the road. Probably won't dup him anyway. The odds are TERRIBLE. BUT, if I MIRACULOUSLY dup him, I could awaken Rogue or Psylocke and have a very nice 5* set up. Iceman is sitting unduped at r4 now. What did I do!?!? Spin and try to awaken him so I can use the gem on someone else, of save my spin and use the gem.....and Rogue and Psylocke in the dust. Would love some opinions and advice. Awaken gems are so rare and so is alpha.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Spin

Then decide
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I got one on Tuesday and if I had enough id spin again
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Wow. Um I would say spin again. If you happen to dupe Iceman I would give the stone to Psylocke. Rogue would be great too because of the life steal. Depends on what you need. I wouldn't do storm because you can possibly dupe her when you get another 5 star crystal. Good luck!
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Spin iceman and awaken rogue.
    She's boss.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    No question spin again, hope for the dupe and awaken rogue
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Spin. If you don't get him, use the Gem on him.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    You have Iceman. You have an awakening gem. You have no dilemma.

No wait, you do have a dilemma. The real dilemma is that you don't know how to spell the word crystal.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd spin. Wish I had that problem. 0-9 on featured and no subfeatured. But I wouldn't use the gem if I had another spin and good options for the gem.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Spin, if you dupe him use the gem on psylocke, rogue is top even unduped, while psylocke really improves once duped. If you don't dupe him at least you can still awaken him. I wish I had that gem as well, I have him unduped, and 4 gems I don't use, skill cosmic tech and scientific. I already have duped starlord, I tried for gwenpool but went 0/3. I miss the only 2 gems I would have needed, mutant for ice and mystic for voodoo. :,(
    First world problem, I know.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

No wait, you do have a dilemma. The real dilemma is that you don't know how to spell the word crystal.

Actually, my phone will spell crystal however it chooses with its aggressive spell check feature. I am also wondering how you would know one way or another exactly how I would spell the word crystal? It is not typed once in the text. I do appreciate the opinion and your precious time.....the time that you took to wrongfully criticize the spelling of a word I didn't even attempt to spell. Thank you!!!!
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238

Actually, my phone will spell crystal however it chooses with its aggressive spell check feature. I am also wondering how you would know one way or another exactly how I would spell the word crystal? It is not typed once in the text. I do appreciate the opinion and your precious time.....the time that you took to wrongfully criticize the spelling of a word I didn't even attempt to spell. Thank you!!!!

lol bro, it was just a joke
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Iceman doesn't need to be awakened at all I suggest even if you don't dupe him with your last crystal to leave him unawakened and awaken rogue. Rogues awakened ability does much more for the character than iceman's. When rogues awakened she can have critical lifesteals and power steals, her sp.2 consistently does at least 1 critical power steal and with that power on your next combo you can chain on another sp.2. With the right luck you can chain sp.2s after every 5 combo you do. Her health steal also when critical at 5/50 is 2000 health I imagine a 5* at 5/50 could steal up to 3-4k health. Icemans sig only effects the first 9 seconds of the fight so for long fights against champions that have 50k health plus the 3000 extra cold snap damage isn't that much. Even if you have trouble fighting evade champions the sig isn't too important as long as you can survive to an sp.1 you're set for fighting evade champions
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

The joke is that keep calling them spins instead of crystals...
  • LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    Wow that's s a ton 5* shards.. you must be in a top spending alliance.
    I know it was a joke. Know what else is a joke!?! Kabam. It took 7 crystals to get Iceman once. I got Spider **** Man as my spin today. Wtf!?! I'm done spinning crystals. I'm stuck with who I got. I'll save shards til infinity. Spiderman duped.......assholes. So the dilemma is who to awaken . Iceman is it I guess since he is r4. Robbery man.
    Only reason I saved that many crystals was I got IP and decided never to spin again till I got at least 90k shards or more
    19 5* and only like 3 are useable
    You can't sell a 5* champ!?!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I know it was a joke. Know what else is a joke!?! Kabam. It took 7 crystals to get Iceman once. I got Spider **** Man as my spin today. Wtf!?! I'm done spinning crystals. I'm stuck with who I got. I'll save shards til infinity. Spiderman duped.......assholes. So the dilemma is who to awaken . Iceman is it I guess since he is r4. Robbery man.

Dont awaken iceman he doesn't need it you'll do more good for your roster awakening rogue ,read my earlier comment for more reasoning