**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant champion to awaken?

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

Strongly leaning towards cyclops, but looking for second opinion, as I heard a lot of good things about storm, which apparently is legit option for LOL and colossus, who is great counter for Havok and also bleed immune. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    The heck? Who told you cyclops, storm, and Colossus were good? Anyways, go for Archangel. Emma Frost and Domino don’t really need it, and the ability accuracy reduction is really useful
  • Options
    albin452albin452 Posts: 25

The heck? Who told you cyclops, storm, and Colossus were good? Anyways, go for Archangel. Emma Frost and Domino don’t really need it, and the ability accuracy reduction is really useful

r/whoosh
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    AA. No doubt about it. Domino n EF don't really need awaken to be effective
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Save up for Deadpool x-force .. of course ..
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    What a waste!
    Sell it !
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hold for deadpool xforce
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd say either use it on Archangel, or save for X-23, Havok, Omega Red, Namor or maybe Nightcrawler (if you have a Havok for synergies)
    Or are all of those other options already awakened? Maybe if you could just share a screenshot of your entire 5* mutant roster so we can have some context?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    For the memes - Cyclops
    If you don't want to regret your life - Archangel
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    AA
    Domino for the sexyness
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Out of your champions, I'd say AA.

Domino and Emma need to be awaken more for defense... Duped is not essential for attack.