**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 Player Looking for Gold 2 - Gold 3 Alliance

USA-based player in Pacific Time Zone.

Currently I’m exploring options for a change in Alliance before the upcoming season. I have a good amount of experience in Tier 9 AW with path 7 being the path I’m the most used to. I one-shot 6* dominos/Infinity men on the Arc Overload node. I’m usually fairly active for AQ/AW throughout the day. I’m looking for Gold 2 to Gold 3 alliances only. Although my account’s 5-star roster is a bit lacking, I make up for it by being a solid player and always striving to minimize deaths in AW. If your alliance could use someone experienced with Path 7 and another Korg on defense, feel free to shoot me a message on Line.

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    And what about a EU based Gold 1 alliance? I know it’s different from what you’re asking, but we already have a lot of top players. What we’re looking for is average but reliable players. Minibosses and bosses won’t be your duty.
  • ABBAcadabraABBAcadabra Posts: 55
    Add me for r e c r u i t m e n t chat on L i n e
  • MateMate Posts: 25
    simolaz said:

And what about a EU based Gold 1 alliance? I know it’s different from what you’re asking, but we already have a lot of top players. What we’re looking for is average but reliable players. Minibosses and bosses won’t be your duty.

Hey there,
    I'm an european player who is used to do path 6 in tier 8 en 9 in AW. I'm interested in joining a gold 1 european based ally, so your ally lookes like a good fit. Could you give your line ID for some more info?
    Pleased to hearing from you :)
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    I don't meet your requirements but your welcome to join our alliance :). We are recruiting to fill a bg that left. We are active. We have been together since 2015. Strong core group of players. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks!
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Mate said:

simolaz said:

Hey there,
    I'm an european player who is used to do path 6 in tier 8 en 9 in AW. I'm interested in joining a gold 1 european based ally, so your ally lookes like a good fit. Could you give your line ID for some more info?
    Pleased to hearing from you :)
    The only thing is that we use Telegram instead of Line. I know it is annoying, but we would like to have you in our alliance, and I think you can also have a good time with us! If you can please download Telegram, my ID is simolaz.
    Same ID if you look for me in the game.
  • simolaz said:

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a Gold 1 alliance but the time zones and the line app are important to me, sorry.
  • Still looking
  • ortegakodyortegakody Posts: 12
    Hey coyote, I added you as a friend in the game but if you are interested we could use someone like you
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    18m top of gold2...relaxed alliance. Please look me up on Line westbrooklyn (no spaces)
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    You still looking bongwater ( that's so gross!)? We are the droids you're looking for :). I sent you a friend request.
  • Found a spot thanks for your interest everyone