**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do NOT Update to 14.1.0 [Under Investigation]

WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Game is jacked up. After a 5 hit combo ALL champs just stand there and can't evade or block (block works maybe 50% of the time).

This happened in AQ and Arena. iPhone 7+ and NO my internet connection was just fine (WiFi and Cellular).

Please fix ASAP or remove update and allow for reversal to previous version.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I'm on iOS and not experiencing this
  • BPH2000BPH2000 Posts: 6
    Experienced the same thing...Lots of bugs, this one is HUGE!
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    Happened to me twice against Dorm in AQ. Thought I just missed or something when it happened to my GP, but when I went back in with SL it happened again.

Tested Arenas and same thing, as long as you don't do 5 hit combo you may be alright.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    This issue is real. Thank god AQ is over
  • This issue is confirmed and is impacting a number of alliance members who recently updated. I have an iPhone 7+ iOS.
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    Android user. just lost both my remaining champs in AQ due to this.
  • DukeGekkoDukeGekko Posts: 8
    Same issue pls fix quick
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for the Video boss, proof :-)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Does it also happen with the mlllm combo or just the mllll combo?
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Does it also happen with the mlllm combo or just the mllll combo?

Does it really matter? Lol....either way it needs to be fixed.
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    I am also having freezing issues where champs aren't moving when I do combos and sometime they freeze when in block!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    FYI --- If you're already in a Labrynth of Legends run BEFORE updating to v14.1 .... then DO NOT UPDATE until you've finished LoL run, as updating removes the effects of your team synergies for said run.

Confirmed this issue from multiple players.

Starting a new LoL run post update, no issue. Only impacts those that were already in an active LoL run.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    I'm on android....and actually thought they finally FIXED combat! Looks like they fixed it in Android and broke IOS.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. Can you let me know a few specific characters you've seen this with, even if it's affecting every character? Thanks.
  • I update new version and i got ban. I don't know why, i don't hack/cheat/mod....
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    @Kabam Spice affecting every character i have tried. After 5 hit combo, immediate swipe back doesn't respond. It works normally after 4 hit combo though
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Yeah thats reason im here right now .. evade is worse than ever ! Needs to be fixed .. happened to me fighting red hulk in lol with starlord but was my only fight after update and it was a disaster
  • Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    I'm having the same issues. Every champ I've used so far. Evade not responding after 5 hit combo.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Seemed to be every character for me but to different degrees. Could hardly get a block with winter soldier.
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    Gwenpool i am noticing is definitely affected badly... trying to finish webslinger and can only do 3/4 hit combos... ugh