Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

1356710

Comments

  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,683 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

    @Kabam Miike or whoever bothers to read this thread.
    When were you gonna mention that you changed the “Nightcrawler stance switch”? Because if that was something you didn’t like it should’ve been said. Just moving the goal posts once again by making unnecessary, unnanounced changes.


    It the ai all act totalt defrind what we use to. And yes ruid the bc trick
    (Assuming I’m reading what you meant to write)
    I know it’s a change to how the AI acts, but they should still tell us these things (or better yet, don’t touch what isn’t broken) not act like we are all thick as pig **** and wont notice.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    Vale84 said:




    i'd like some insight on this unannounced change too. Tbh, if it's april's fool's joke, it's a not funny one.

    Looks like it’s just a clarification of the bleed that’s placed on the champion. Just clarifying that it’s a debuff so it can be shrugged off, converted, etc. What’s the issue? The 30% health?
    It becasse it shuld be 30 procent more danmged
    Ah good catch. 30/30. Man all kinds of bugs with this update.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Umm I'm getting hit in the middle of a combo wtf!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,231 ★★★★★

    Gamer said:

    @Kabam Miike or whoever bothers to read this thread.
    When were you gonna mention that you changed the “Nightcrawler stance switch”? Because if that was something you didn’t like it should’ve been said. Just moving the goal posts once again by making unnecessary, unnanounced changes.


    It the ai all act totalt defrind what we use to. And yes ruid the bc trick
    (Assuming I’m reading what you meant to write)
    I know it’s a change to how the AI acts, but they should still tell us these things (or better yet, don’t touch what isn’t broken) not act like we are all thick as pig **** and wont notice.
    I’m do agerd with you mate I’m hates this update to.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,683 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

    Gamer said:

    @Kabam Miike or whoever bothers to read this thread.
    When were you gonna mention that you changed the “Nightcrawler stance switch”? Because if that was something you didn’t like it should’ve been said. Just moving the goal posts once again by making unnecessary, unnanounced changes.


    It the ai all act totalt defrind what we use to. And yes ruid the bc trick
    (Assuming I’m reading what you meant to write)
    I know it’s a change to how the AI acts, but they should still tell us these things (or better yet, don’t touch what isn’t broken) not act like we are all thick as pig **** and wont notice.
    I’m do agerd with you mate I’m hates this update to.
    Yeah put it in it’s own thread in bugs section, hopefully we get a kabam response on the change/bug whatever
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

    Gamer said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    Vale84 said:




    i'd like some insight on this unannounced change too. Tbh, if it's april's fool's joke, it's a not funny one.

    Looks like it’s just a clarification of the bleed that’s placed on the champion. Just clarifying that it’s a debuff so it can be shrugged off, converted, etc. What’s the issue? The 30% health?
    It becasse it shuld be 30 procent more danmged
    Ah good catch. 30/30. Man all kinds of bugs with this update.
    it's 30% dmg 20% hp loss. been like that since forever
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,231 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

    Vale84 said:


    V1PER1987 said:

    Gamer said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    Vale84 said:




    i'd like some insight on this unannounced change too. Tbh, if it's april's fool's joke, it's a not funny one.

    Looks like it’s just a clarification of the bleed that’s placed on the champion. Just clarifying that it’s a debuff so it can be shrugged off, converted, etc. What’s the issue? The 30% health?
    It becasse it shuld be 30 procent more danmged
    Ah good catch. 30/30. Man all kinds of bugs with this update.
    it's 30% dmg 20% hp loss. been like that since forever
    That says increased dmg by 20% and 30% hp loss
    Yes and that is the bug
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 910 ★★★
    mum_m2 said:

    The timing of my combos is all sorts of messed up again.

    I'm getting an increase of either dropped inputs or just no response from be tapping the screen to initiate a light or medium this leaving me wide open for counter attacks

    Me to , lots of timing issues and dropped block, also had to delete and reinstall game because it took to the beginners screen
  • All I want is Kabam Thrillson to actually be a mod
  • Swole_Team_SixSwole_Team_Six Posts: 8
    I like the new layout when you go to look at your defender kills and how it shows the nodes your defenders are placed on. Looks really nice. Thanks!
  • hellion_3hellion_3 Posts: 3
    Just installed the update now the game is slow and parry timing is way off
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I have had champs hit me as I am punching into their block, hit me during my combo, and even dex out of a combo.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 395 ★★
    I'm just waiting for an update that buffs Yondu so that his SP3 literally steals units. Just read his All Attacks bio and you will know what i'm partially referring to (that and the crazy nodes that seems to have become common place). Sounds like another uncollected I wont' do 100%
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 749 ★★★
    The game is SLOOOOW!
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Quake isn't responding fast enough between heavies and dexterity and is getting caught like there is a second drag.
  • Lags, timing, unresponsive commands... Great update overall, you guys surpassed your prior updates inefficiencies... Always doing worse, don't stop guys...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

    BenLucas said:

    Can we please have some clarity on this? What sort of timing? Which champs will be most likely affected?? And why?



    It will affect All Champions, but not in a negative fashion! This update should bring all devices in line with each other, so there are less inconsistencies in abilities and controls activating (ie. Parry timing, etc.). For the most part, this shouldn't really change anything for users on Newer/High end devices, but will make the game more consistent for players on older devices.
    There's a growing list of all the champions it has negatively affected.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A minor complaint in addition to the above is that the game now defaults back to Global every time you start it. The game used to default to the last room you were in when you closed the game. If that room were gone (i.e. after AW/AQ ends), it would default to Alliance chat.

    Global is the worst. Constantly flooded with bots and trolls.

    Just have to be extra careful that these idiots don't post spoilers with the upcoming Endgame movie...
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Gamer said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    Vale84 said:




    i'd like some insight on this unannounced change too. Tbh, if it's april's fool's joke, it's a not funny one.

    Looks like it’s just a clarification of the bleed that’s placed on the champion. Just clarifying that it’s a debuff so it can be shrugged off, converted, etc. What’s the issue? The 30% health?
    It becasse it shuld be 30 procent more danmged
    I thought it should be 30% extra attack for Double Edge too, but it's fine:

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/97204/double-edge-mastery

    Liquid Courage is 30%, not DE.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

    BenLucas said:

    Can we please have some clarity on this? What sort of timing? Which champs will be most likely affected?? And why?



    It will affect All Champions, but not in a negative fashion! This update should bring all devices in line with each other, so there are less inconsistencies in abilities and controls activating (ie. Parry timing, etc.). For the most part, this shouldn't really change anything for users on Newer/High end devices, but will make the game more consistent for players on older devices.
    Literally every champ I have used is significantly slower and the timing for all controls (parry, dashes, combos, intercepts, etc) is off. Game plays a lot differently.

    We've had to re-learn how to use all of these mechanics with almost every update, but this is by far the most substantial change to the controls in recent memory.

    The game play just sucks now.
  • DokiDoki Posts: 8
    There’s so many things wrong with this update, delay it until you have to do it.
  • I already did and its crashing crazy
  • DeliDeli Posts: 308 ★★
    Ya. After hearing about all these bugs including messing up my domino, I dont mind yall neglecting us Samsung users this month
Sign In or Register to comment.