**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Can anyone let me know if you've tried clearing the Cache and reinstalling? Debating if it might help on my end. Thanks.
  • My game is crashing before each fight
  • 666freak666666freak666 Posts: 17
    edited April 2019
    It's April's fools y'll... Game will be back to what it was tomorrow after scheduled maintenance plus 10.000 units for each of us....

• Liquid Courage is 30%, not DE.

Can we get someone who has DE and has NOT UPDATED yet to screenshot what the 2nd or 3rd level of DE says (can’t look at level-1 because both Attack and health are same 10%).

I’m pretty sure DE (level 3) was 30% Attack, and 20% Health Bleed (so Bleed would be at same RATE no matter which level, but just increased duration, so 8/12/16 seconds would be 10/15/20% Health, same Rate)

But some ppl are saying it has always been the other way around.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

Liquid Courage is 30%, not DE.

Can we get someone who has DE and has NOT UPDATED yet to screenshot what the 2nd or 3rd level of DE says (can’t look at level-1 because both Attack and health are same 10%).

I’m pretty sure DE (level 3) was 30% Attack, and 20% Health Bleed (so Bleed would be at same RATE no matter which level, but just increased duration, so 8/12/16 seconds would be 10/15/20% Health, same Rate)

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Liquid Courage is 30%, not DE.

A guy in my alliance doesn't have a screen shot but can confirm they've switched the numbers
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Other then the pop up cannot connect every fight(nothing new)

It was nothing different(for me)
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    The most important question is this @Kabam Miike , when is a fix forthcoming? The reason is I intend to do my Act 6 legends run very soon, and in this current state I would be at a severe disadvantage compared to my fellow legends run peers.

If a fix can’t be pushed out in time, would you be willing to extend the deadline to register an Act 6 legends run time in the interest of fairness? Not to mention I’ve been preparing for my run for a long time with countless hours spent on grinding units and also significant purchases using real currency made in the units store.
  • CaptaininsaneoCaptaininsaneo Posts: 8

Why can't I ask for help from my alliance? Just updated the game and playing on Samsung s8+
  • CaptaininsaneoCaptaininsaneo Posts: 8

Why can't I ask for help from my alliance? Just updated the game and playing on Samsung s8+

@Kabam Miike why can't there ever be a seamless update. Now I can't do any kind of progress because the help button is greyed out? DE mastery has changed really. Right after I just got the core deal to max it out. Im just about done with this game and join the others that have already given up on you guys.
  • Rayz35Rayz35 Posts: 16
    Android 9.0 6gb of ram, game acceleration mode on, still slow response on gameplay. It's 2019, not 1995. Do fix the response time cause playing at the current state makes me dislike the game entirely
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    edited April 2019
    Yondu is now stun immune... bug or working as intended?

https://youtu.be/1IgrEKNUGss
    This is a duel so no active nodes
    On iPhone XS - iOS 12.1.4
    MCOC V22.1 update
  • JohniaparaJohniapara Posts: 13
    I have problems with animation, everything moves not naturally, lags and does not go smoothly, sometimes the last blow does not and does not stand still, the animation is not smooth and with lags
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Dropping blocks, opponent launching sp2 in the middle of my combo, parry off by a mile, lag like crazy. Playing on a Note 9 and I've never had things be so off from an update. Your update sucks!
  • Dgk93Dgk93 Posts: 5
    The update is terrible. Fighting feels sluggish and the fighting sounds are all off. Makes me lose intrest in playing at all
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

Can anyone let me know if you've tried clearing the Cache and reinstalling? Debating if it might help on my end. Thanks.

Clearing the cache does not work
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    MMaqsood said:

The game is slow since the update. All hits on my combos feels delayed

It's a frame rate enhancement B)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Really bad all around so far.
    edited April 2019

It helped for a little while, like about 2 fights, but after restarting and going back into AQ it was as if I had never done it.

It helped for a little while, like about 2 fights, but after restarting and going back into AQ it was as if I had never done it.
    Clearing cache and wiping data that is.
  • MMaqsoodMMaqsood Posts: 28

MMaqsood said:

The game is slow since the update. All hits on my combos feels delayed

It's a frame rate enhancement B)
    Are they gonna fix this or we supposed to play in slow motion forever now??