**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Comments

• Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    I restarted 2 times, and 4h free crystals are back
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Same. Where are all my free crystals? 700+ @Kabam Miike
  • ThreedeadkingsThreedeadkings Posts: 97
    Hello devs, is our current 4hr crystals stash being replaced and returned to us by 16th or this is another bad coding that requires speedy fixing?
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    After reading the post i m confused
    as the title says introducing uncollected arena i did not find anything about arena changes except the changes in arena crystal will anything still have to come about uncollected arena?or is this a typo that originally its uncollected arena crystal instead of uncollected arena?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    aww...i got to start act 5
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    the 4h crystals came back so dont worry
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Loss of data is the kiss of death for any tech company, find a way to make this right
  • ThreedeadkingsThreedeadkings Posts: 97
    Melkan wrote: »
    the 4h crystals came back so dont worry

I rebooted the game 3 times after the update. It didn't 'come back'.
    300+ 4hr crystals simply whoosh!
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    I didn't lose any crystals but want a reward all the same lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    The rich get richer, nothing to help the players that are mid tier, just more bs and spending money. But this is not surprising.

It's not earned without effort.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Forward wrote: »
    @JFerg114 All the people that have completed it and gotten the uncollected title didn't have these changes. These changes are directly related to completing 5.2. I finished and explored 5.2 using about 600 units and free crystals (The same ones that you've got access to right now, same as everyone else) and stashed revives.

People will seriously find anything to complain about. Finish 5.2 and be rewarded like everyone else. Don't finish it, don't be rewarded. Simple as that. Plus these are permanent changes after beating 5.2 for the first time. I could understand if they were limited to be able to claim the title, but you've got as much time as you need.

Stash revives, free crystals and units from events and milestones and go get it done like everyone else has.

@Forward People will seriously find anything to troll about. Arbitrarily drawing a progression based on spending and handing out better opportunities is unfair game management. Additionally my opinion is my opinion if I asked for yours that would be different especially since I didn't
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Wonder if there will be a uncollected Allaince crystal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    When in doubt, Flag everyone. LMAO. SMH
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    This are the right steps in the right direction.

Finally the daily and other common crystals become interesting again. Gamers who are playing this game since several years were very bored about this trash crystals from the past.

I really looking forward to the new crystals, especially the arena crystals. I started playing this game, because I wanted Punisher....it took 2 years to get the 4* version....I hope it will not take so long for the 5*...or longer? It doesn't matter. It's a new challenge...

Thanks to the team...go on that way
  • Roddy83Roddy83 Posts: 1
    Not sure what's going on
  • GamerMalidosGamerMalidos Posts: 37
    I had about 10 free crystals that I had been saving, and since the update they are gone. Is this a known issue because of the tweaks coming to the Uncollected Free Crystals? (I am Uncollected)
  • This will change the contest forever ...........
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I'm just disappointed that the daily crystal is 24 hours based and not DAILY based. same problem that happened with the old daily crystal if you picked it up like 2 minutes before the end of the day you can only claim the next one 2 minutes before the end of the next day instead of 2 minutes after.

so the result is the claiming of the daily crystal keeps getting later and later until you are eventually forced to miss one unless you log in at the exact same time everyday.
  • Cool
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    Can y'all introduce 4 star awakening gems and tier 4 catalyst ... I have 7 4 star heros that I can't level up cut it's soo.o rare to get tier 4 catalyst nd I have yet to get a 4 star awakening but I'll have a ton of 4 star signature boost .. been playing this game everyday since I downloaded it
  • ascendanceascendance Posts: 23
    edited August 2017
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    Forward wrote: »
    @JFerg114 All the people that have completed it and gotten the uncollected title didn't have these changes. These changes are directly related to completing 5.2. I finished and explored 5.2 using about 600 units and free crystals (The same ones that you've got access to right now, same as everyone else) and stashed revives.

People will seriously find anything to complain about. Finish 5.2 and be rewarded like everyone else. Don't finish it, don't be rewarded. Simple as that. Plus these are permanent changes after beating 5.2 for the first time. I could understand if they were limited to be able to claim the title, but you've got as much time as you need.

Stash revives, free crystals and units from events and milestones and go get it done like everyone else has.

@Forward People will seriously find anything to troll about. Arbitrarily drawing a progression based on spending and handing out better opportunities is unfair game management. Additionally my opinion is my opinion if I asked for yours that would be different especially since I didn't

Are you ****? How do you think all the non-spenders completed 5.2? You can get the same rewards as any of us from just beating the content.

SMH, whiny **** always have an excuse or complaint to cover for their lack of skill.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    For those of you trying to explain to the people who say this isn't balance or it isn't fair for the lower tier players just stop. This is the American way, lay back and benefit from others. Since they aren't going to get their way here, they are going to cry. Snowflakes.

Also, since I am an average player who didn't spend a dime to complete 5.2, thanks for the rewards Kabam.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    For those of you trying to explain to the people who say this isn't balance or it isn't fair for the lower tier players just stop. This is the American way, lay back and benefit from others. Since they aren't going to get their way here, they are going to cry. Snowflakes.

Also, since I am an average player who didn't spend a dime to complete 5.2, thanks for the rewards Kabam.

Snowflakes indeed, such a pathetic outlook on life they have with that give me this give me that attitude. If they put half as much effort into actually trying, as they do crying they would see tremendous progress.