**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well I finally pulled a god Teir

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Jk garbage as usual

Comments

• UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    edited April 2019
    Very strong pull I can’t wait to see Joe Fixme added to 5*
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    edited April 2019
    Fixed sorry
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

The objective is quite obvious...starve us into opening our wallets...whatever they have done recently with the new titles seems to have altered my luck and signifigantly reduced my shard production...so they are looking for every lil hole in the game where summoners can farm, trying to jack up dupe shards and generally waving a hand in our face so we don't see what the.other one is doing! As they go around making farming a thing of the past and prepping for a new world of pay to finish...

I’m sorry what?
    Seems you’re suggesting that shards are harder to get nowadays which is incredibly false. Time to take off that tinfoil hat I think.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

There no such thing as "god tier" they do not exist is this game.

Ghost, Corvus, domino ect disagree with this
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I dunno... Back Issues #2 is coming soon...

Yeah time to roll through it with this Hulkbuster
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Ghost, Corvus, domino ect disagree with this
    they can disagree all they want, it still doesn't change the fact it's true.
    You just mad Joe Fixit is meme teir
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think what kabam is going to do with back issues two and with the tags is make chaps like hulk busters useful, keep in mind that they're going to be doing tags example an #XL would require him on your team etc so stacking your team with God tier science and Cosmic or skill and Mutant will not work. I would advise everyone to hold on with ranking up champs until we know what tags are needed and what nodes we are dealing with
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I r3ed mine.

I also r3ed VP.

Oh, and I r4ed Groot.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★

I dunno... Back Issues #2 is coming soon...

Back issues 2 will come... and HB will STILL remain at 1/25.
    Allow me to be your inspiration:

[Spoiler]

[/spoiler]
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Hamin Does that r4 Groot actually have any use? I recently pulled him and am wondering if he can be used for anything.
    PraiseKek said:

@Hamin Does that r4 Groot actually have any use? I recently pulled him and am wondering if he can be used for anything.

I have him on defense right now, so I'll let you know. As far as questing, he's gone well for me.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Please enlighten me... what is the « back issue#2 »?

I have a bunch of useless 5*, including HB.....

Please enlighten me... what is the « back issue#2 »?

I have a bunch of useless 5*, including HB.....

Variant #2
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You may not accept that some champs are significantly more useful than others, or you might just not like the term "God Tier". Doesn't change the reality.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

PraiseKek said:

I have him on defense right now, so I'll let you know. As far as questing, he's gone well for me.
    I don't know what tier you are in for war but I'd be surprised if he gets a kill.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

There is a God tier example of a champion in God tier would be corvus Glaive
    There is also a trash tier, the perfect example of a champion in trash tier is useless Joe fixit