Options

J.A.R.V.I.S. Where is my buff?!

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
The Stark family is looking a bit bland. Regen is par for the course these days... Wolverine, X23, Cable, Rogue, Ultron, HOWARD THE DUCK, King Groot, Nebula, Angela, Punisher 2099…

Iron man and his many suits need some attention.
Classic Iron Man:
Keep the L1 the same but change L2 to a 3-burst of missiles. They all produce a below average Armor Break and Incinerate but when combined should be around the same armor Break as current and decent Incinerate (say 28% attack per Incinerate?)

Endo-Sym Armor Iron Man (Superior Iron Man)
Being based off SYMBIOTE biology and having a Psyonic link id say Stun Resistance (30% stun time reduction) is in order.
Also as one of the main abilities being TASERS built into the arms Id say we are ready to have our FIRST champion with shock Debuff on CRITICAL hits!

WAR MACHINE
I mostly cannot stand his signature which is a shame...
New basic or signature effect:
•War Machine gains 2 fury stacks after he uses a special attack. They expire 1 at a time whenever he lands an attack
•War machine's suit reacts to enemy fire which allows him to store 2 armor charges whenever the enemy triggers a special attack. They wear off as he takes hits...(Cap 6).
Also the signature should be pushed up to 30% health to help it be less a "last stand" and more a "last push"

HULK BUSTER!!!
Double resistance to Bleed and Poison (see Beast's bleed resist for an example of how this would work)
Whenever the suit drops below 20% health for the first time in a fight it consumes all the armor ups to regain X% per armor up consumed and gains a permenant armor up buff
(L3 has the chance to gain a permanent armor up and place a permenant armor break)

The Stark Family in this light would be far more distinct and functional.

WHY SHOULD A YOUNG SPIDER-MAN GET ALL OF THE BEST "STARK TECH"??!!!!
(It had to be said)

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Wolf

Please take these ideas into consideration when the next update comes around
  • Options
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    You need a hobby

You do know you commented less than 20 seconds after I posted correct?
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Lol I like the ideas but honestly I think these ideas would be better directly sent to kabam through support. No amount of players backing the idea would change their minds. People have been begging for a IP, Luke cage, Kamala kahn, hulkbuster etc buff for over a year now and they haven't listened. There's a lot of good ideas throughout your buff posts but people still don't take you seriously and spam your posts even ones that have good ideas. I think trying to send these ideas directly might do more for the community at least that way even if you aren't heard people on the forums won't be hating on your posts
  • Options
    Well no question all those stark suits need complete overhauls, I'd add Iron Patriot to the list as well. They have no place in the game. I guess for new players who have few champs they can get some use out of arc overload for questing but once you get any of the champs you name above, these guys are damn useless. And war machine and hulkbuster have always been useless.

Your buffs above add a little damage to them but there's still no reason to take them over any other champ in the game. They need utility as a class. I'd suggest some unique synergies like the new champs are getting, and some new mechanics to give them purpose like:

"Power Armor: bleed immune and +X armor and block proficiency. This is removed when they reach 50% hp"

"Repulsor blast: heavy attacks charge a repulsor beam, gaining strength the longer held. At 3 seconds the beam is unblockable"

This way it gives them a purpose- some utility vs bleed nodes, good stats if you keep them at high health, and some attacks vs champs that are super defensive like mordo.
  • Options
    Wrongsword wrote: »
    Well no question all those stark suits need complete overhauls, I'd add Iron Patriot to the list as well. They have no place in the game. I guess for new players who have few champs they can get some use out of arc overload for questing but once you get any of the champs you name above, these guys are damn useless. And war machine and hulkbuster have always been useless.

Your buffs above add a little damage to them but there's still no reason to take them over any other champ in the game. They need utility as a class. I'd suggest some unique synergies like the new champs are getting, and some new mechanics to give them purpose like:

"Power Armor: bleed immune and +X armor and block proficiency. This is removed when they reach 50% hp"

"Repulsor blast: heavy attacks charge a repulsor beam, gaining strength the longer held. At 3 seconds the beam is unblockable"

This way it gives them a purpose- some utility vs bleed nodes, good stats if you keep them at high health, and some attacks vs champs that are super defensive like mordo.

I'll take you post into consideration

However do note that for War Machine anyone who plays well and avoids taking specials will be able to stack 6 armor which can only be removed by direct attacks meaning it's a reward of less block damage and a minor damage-buffer. War Machine never needed a big push so a little damage and armor felt right

As for HB I REALLY felt that his healing burst and duel resistances would make him an INTIMIDATING enemy on AW

However classic and SIM do need a niche outside regen

Circuit shields!
    X% resistance to and power drain and Power burn above 50% health (SIM and CLASSIC)

Classic gains a similar resistance to Bleed
    SIM gains a similar resistance to Poison
    (The unique resistances are allowed until 33% health)

SIM could gain: SYMBIOTE ENCHANCMENTS
    The Psionic link allows Tony to instantly respond to any threat allowing well timed blocks to steal an enemies buff thanks to the Symbiote biology in the suit

(I STILL WANT THE TASER ARMS WHEN HE CRITS)

Classic would gain Stark charges as he holds block for 2 seconds (up to 3)

Special attacks 1-2 consume 1 Stark charge:
    Ignores ALL abilities (except Dexterity and Parry) and is unblockable
    (Great vs Mordo, Cap, Evade champs and energy absorption champs)

Well timed dash back consumes 1 Stark charge:
    Iron Man prepares to retaliate gaining 5% power and charging his EMPs giving him (the buff equivalent of Enervate) for 13 seconds

Third Special attack consumes 3 Stark charges:
    Tony overclocks his AI momentarily to find ALL the weak spots giving him True Strike for 30 seconds.
    While overclocked:
    •Tony gains 1 bar of power over 5.7 seconds so long as he's below 1 bar
    •is provided a Block Proficiency or Perfect Block buff up to 30% as he predicts the enemies points of impact better
    •cannot create any more charges.
    (I'll forfeit mussels for something like this)

In this case SIM would gain both Buff Steal and Damage as well as 2.5 resistances

Meanwhile Classic would gain the 2.5 resistances as well but also provide defensive Counter-Play to some ANNOYING champs, limited power control, and a berserk mode just for the player to go in the offensive with representing the calculated and cocky sides of Tony nicely