**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masochism and Buffet Have Been Bugged For Years - Fix Coming Soon Right?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Clydania said:

Does this mean I can now use voodoo against masochism?

If you want to ...
    You could always use him there, not sure why you coulnd't now
    He sp1 wild just get nullify prettying fast if he don’t stun befor fire it of
    You can do what most people do, parry to clear masochism then sp1, then it does not get nullified.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Clydania said:

Does this mean I can now use voodoo against masochism?

If you want to ...
    You could always use him there, not sure why you coulnd't now
    He sp1 wild just get nullify prettying fast if he don’t stun befor fire it of
    You can do what most people do, parry to clear masochism then sp1, then it does not get nullified.
    That was just what I’m said.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Couldn’t agree more
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    *Price is Right waiting song*
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Wanted to add that the Pilfer node is also removing multiple buffs in a single activation which is completely contradictory to it's description. When playing Corvus against Pilfer all of his buffs are removed in a single activation of the node.

Pilfer says "Any Buff activated by the Attacker has a 20% chance to be Pilfered, Nullifying the Buff and giving ..."

Note the singular wording of "Any Buff" and "the Buff", meaning it should trigger separately on each buff.

I would expect, based on Kabam's past statements regarding their philosophy of fixing all bugs regardless of their benefit or detriment to players, that this will be fixed promptly now that you have the capability to do so.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Wanted to add that the Pilfer node is also removing multiple buffs in a single activation which is completely contradictory to it's description. When playing Corvus against Pilfer all of his buffs are removed in a single activation of the node.

Pilfer says "Any Buff activated by the Attacker has a 20% chance to be Pilfered, Nullifying the Buff and giving ..."

Note the singular wording of "Any Buff" and "the Buff", meaning it should trigger separately on each buff.

I would expect, based on Kabam's past statements regarding their philosophy of fixing all bugs regardless of their benefit or detriment to players, that this will be fixed promptly now that you have the capability to do so.

It has a seperate chance to nullify for each buff. If you trigger 4 buffs it has 20% chance to nullify the first, a 20% chance to nullify the second and so on. There is no bug
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

It has a seperate chance to nullify for each buff. If you trigger 4 buffs it has 20% chance to nullify the first, a 20% chance to nullify the second and so on. There is no bug

It should function that way but it doesn't. Multiple fights with Corvus against Pilfer and I either had all of my buffs stay active or all of my buffs removed, nothing in between. Meaning it's only triggering a single time and either succeeding and removing everything at once or failing and leaving every buff active.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Voltolos said:

It should function that way but it doesn't. Multiple fights with Corvus against Pilfer and I either had all of my buffs stay active or all of my buffs removed, nothing in between. Meaning it's only triggering a single time and either succeeding and removing everything at once or failing and leaving every buff active.
    If true that would be a recent change. I myself have only had some buffs pilfered and there is also YouTube records of only some being pilfered; one of Lagacy’s runs he spoke of pilfer only eating some of Corvus’ buffs.
  • Options
    Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Why is Kabam still being silent on this subject?
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    In light of Nick Fury update, this must be addressed.
  • Options
    Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Hehe everyone knows that masochism removes all debuffs placed ...

Well expect for if you use a certain champ ... He's og as hell, and quite godly, js.