**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Logging off and coming back at half health

Hi guys,
I play on an ipad and I have the game constantly logging off and you have to reload/restart the game. When you do this you are at half health when you come back on. If if happens twice you're out.
Is this happening to anyone else?
I have all the updates and lots of storage.
Thanks.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    It always happens. The game can't see the difference between turning the game of and it crashing, so it takes half your health away since the game thinks you botched the battle and want a retry and punishes you by removing half health. It's been here forever
  • RZRBLADZ said:

... If if happens twice you're out....

It's actually half of what you had entered that last fight with.
    So full-health, crash, come back 50%. Crash again next fight and you’re at 25%. Again would be 12.5%.
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61

RZRBLADZ said:

... If if happens twice you're out....

It's actually half of what you had entered that last fight with.
    So full-health, crash, come back 50%. Crash again next fight and you’re at 25%. Again would be 12.5%.
    Mine used to do that but this morning it was 2 and done. Happened twice.
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    Terra said:

It always happens. The game can't see the difference between turning the game of and it crashing, so it takes half your health away since the game thinks you botched the battle and want a retry and punishes you by removing half health. It's been here forever

Thanks for the insight. Is there anyway to stop it? I have a smaller account and it never happens on that one.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    RZRBLADZ said:

Terra said:

Thanks for the insight. Is there anyway to stop it? I have a smaller account and it never happens on that one.
    Well it depends on your connection. It needs to stay in contact with Kabams servers so you need the best connection possible to avoid it. But the game usually bugs out and you have to take it to the chin anyway. Id say maintain a strong connection at all times to avoid it happening, but even then its not guaranteed to not happen