**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL Revives.

Hey there,

Remember when ROL Champions would reward you a revive when defeated?
I know Kabam will not revert the rewards back to revives but is there a way to add them to the reward pool? At least a slight chance to get them instead of potions only... As of now I just cant find a good, consistent way of getting a revive without spending units.

If there is one and I'm completely oblivious to it, please do tell me. Variant is kind of kicking my ass right now lol

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam has given you a good consistent way to get revives. It's called the Unit Store.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    The lvl 3 team and Single health potions come from Rol. Revives are best farmed from Act 4 Venom. Also revives come from solo events
  • Every SOLO 22 HR EVENT has a Revive as 3rd Milestone. And except for the Quest Completion one, the other Solo Events are easy enough to reach that 3rd Milestone, or even the 4th one for some nice UNITS everyday also.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Kabam has given you a good consistent way to get revives. It's called the Unit Store.

That really isn’t helpful to this discussion. Kabam have been holding off of giving us revives by a whole lot. They even severely nerfed the chances to pull revives from 4-hour crystals. A way to at least have a consistent chance at pulling even a level 1 revive would be great, becuase honestly stopping us from getting revives for free and forcing us to spend our much-loved units on them isn’t very healthy for the game at all, and even more unhealthy for players that don’t but stuff from the unit store.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Every SOLO 22 HR EVENT has a Revive as 3rd Milestone. And except for the Quest Completion one, the other Solo Events are easy enough to reach that 3rd Milestone, or even the 4th one for some nice UNITS everyday also.

Most people can’t spend that much time on hitting the 3rd milestone on solo events. Being level 57, i’ve probably only picked up revives from them about 10 times, and I’m really not bothered to do them at all.
  • Every LEVEL-UP 22 hr Solo you should always hit 3rd or 4th Milestone. Even if it means holding off some for couple days until next random Level-up.