**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v23.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Frnkielo said:

What about sentinel L1 timing and domino heavy damage decrease

This was already fixed in the hot patch.
    The problem is it isn’t Ben fix
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Glad to see the Champion Index coming, it's a feature we've needed for a long time. Also happy to see lots of bug fixes with more on the horizon. With that said, can you give us any information about when the SP3 bugs will be fixed? Specifically how we can't hold block to come out of the animation blocking anymore as well as champions automatically throwing out attacks after the animation? Thanks.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Ok, my comment just got approved like some minutes ago, so it doesn't make sense At this point :/
  • LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47
    1. Sentinel SP1 fix? Bit ridiculous this isn't a priority fix with it a prevelant defender in AQ.
    2. Why do we have to wait seven days for bug fixes, why couldn't this be pushed now separate from the major update?

Thanks
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

1. Sentinel SP1 fix? Bit ridiculous this isn't a priority fix with it a prevelant defender in AQ.
    2. Why do we have to wait seven days for bug fixes, why couldn't this be pushed now separate from the major update?

Thanks

There's a lot of factors why it can't be pushed separately. A few of them are: It costs Kabam for every update they put out, when a fix is made it's usually linked to an updated build that differs from our own current one so they're baked into the update.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Still no fix for the ENERGY HELP TIMER not showing ??

Of which, as a developer, I just have to wonder... “What was someone even doing in that part of the code anyways ?” Was there something wrong with the Help code before, that prompted a Developer to be going into that code ?

The changes last year that greatly sped up the time for Asking in Arena were much appreciated, but that was a while ago and I don't recall any further issues that needed addressing in there recently.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    What about the dash in after sp3 bug? That’s one of the worst and still recurring bugs and it’s mentioned nowhere in these patch notes..
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    So Punisher 2099 still remains broken months later?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Two simple requests since last update:

1) Reinstate the energy help request timer
    2) Eliminate the Global Chat default when starting the game (this includes defaulting back Global chat after exiting Dungeons).

Not sure why either of these got changed in the last update, but they both need to go back. The first is a "nice to have" and not sure why it was removed.

The second, IMO, is crucial for those players looking to avoid spoilers for Endgame, because we all know there are plenty of trolls out there willing to do that. Disabling chat is an options for players, but that removes the ability to "swipe" to their other chats without opening the full chat screen and manually changing rooms.
  • AletsDAletsD Posts: 6
    With this update we'll get the missing act 6.1 rewards? And you'll give us the 4h cavalier crystals, cavalier daily crystal and cavalier crystal shards?
  • nicoroman777nicoroman777 Posts: 24
    edited April 2019
    Can we expect AW Season 9 for May, 1st? Because of the fix on the AI launching specials while attacking into the block, I mean...
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    @Kabam Miike What about the dashing in after special 3 issue? Any news on if that is fixed in the update or following bug patch? That's still a major issue that is unfairly punishing the player and should be a top priority to fix.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I am curious how much the profile pictures cost? 500 units is a bit steep, except for the Whales.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Fjolnir said:

No fix for Rhino not gaining Fury when he ends a 5 hit combo with a medium attack while the enemy is up against the wall?

Rhinos is pretty weak as is and this makes him less effective.

Easy solution, use Cyclops. :D
  • HilmarHilmar Posts: 5
    I can’t play this game anymore! I have NC cornered, he is down to 35% health. 1 hit, 2 hits, 3 hits BOOM with 7% left of his health and I in the middle of a combo he hits me with a L2 and I am dead
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    WASP: Fixed an issue where the Petrify from the Advanced Tech synergy was not properly reducing the opponent’s Regeneration and Power Gain

Looking forward this.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Waiting for this . The previous update has caused me quite a few revives which I wouldn’t have spent without the bugs . Hoping that u will send a fat compensation package for it
  • Can we expect AW Season 9 for May, 1st? Because of the fix on the AI launching specials while attacking into the block, I mean...

@Kabam Miike any comments on this regard? AW Season has been delayed without further notice
  • Can we expect AW Season 9 for May, 1st? Because of the fix on the AI launching specials while attacking into the block, I mean...

@Kabam Miike any comments on this regard? AW Season has been delayed without further notice
    We're going to be monitoring the game for the next couple of days after the release and will let everybody know if we plan on starting the Season on the 1st. If that is the case, we'll be announcing on Wednesday.
  • Hey All!

As it looks like 23.0 is starting to roll out to everybody now, we wanted to make sure you're aware of 2 Known issues in this version:

- There is currently an issue affecting v23.0 where Summoners are unable to use Rank Up gems on their Champions. This will be addressed in 23.0.1, which will be coming in the next couple of days.
    - There is currently an issue with Solo Objectives where if you have multiple completed Objectives, claiming one of them will award you with all of the rewards for the other completed Objectives. You’ll still need to “claim” the others in order to move on to the next Objective in the Chain, but will not receive double rewards for them.