Options

Really punisher 2099

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @FalseOracle Punisher 2099 has a device that can change what his face looks like. So really he can be black or white if he wants.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    he looks so old
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,195 ★★★★
    Lets work through the classics! Silver Surfer, Dr. OC, Doom, the Thing, Johnny Storm, Reed Richards, Prince Namor, Red Skull, the Lizard, green goblin, hob goblin, Blade, Manthing, Kazar, Mysterio, Kingpin, Bullseye. I can't even get a dupe for the original! Why would I want a knock-off I can't dupe?
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Rap wrote: »
    Lets work through the classics! Silver Surfer, Dr. OC, Doom, the Thing, Johnny Storm, Reed Richards, Prince Namor, Red Skull, the Lizard, green goblin, hob goblin, Blade, Manthing, Kazar, Mysterio, Kingpin, Bullseye. I can't even get a dupe for the original! Why would I want a knock-off I can't dupe?

All male boring nobodies except for manor... Johnny storm is already in game as ghost rider
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Thank God Johnny didn't come into the game with Ghost rider
    If not he would be able to get burnt by kabam's law of physics
  • Options
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Thank God Johnny didn't come into the game with Ghost rider
    If not he would be able to get burnt by kabam's law of physics

Johnny storm is ghost rider in the game
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I've been waiting for Sabretooth and Warpath for quite some time now. I tend to like skill champs and think Punisher may have some use now that they are adding some good abilities to newer champs. Just have to see what his abilities offer before judging.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,317 ★★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    I've been waiting for Sabretooth and Warpath for quite some time now. I tend to like skill champs and think Punisher may have some use now that they are adding some good abilities to newer champs. Just have to see what his abilities offer before judging.

I agree. I still don't understand how people are complaining about Champs that aren't even released yet. Lol. It's mined information that was leaked.
    In any event, people said the same about many Champs. GP, Hyperion, Cable...etc. Now they're some of the most usable. I'll wait to see before I form an opinion.
  • Options
    Viper1987 wrote: »

I would like warpath but characters like punisher 2099 are neither wanted or needed and more prominent characters are desired in the game. Look at the character wishlist, do you see punisher 2099? Because I sure don't
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    This Game Has a schedule Up to 2020 They wont ask ur opinion or see ur wishlist before they release a champ
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    HAVOC wrote: »
    xOeNYB8.jpg

He looks constipated.
  • Options
    Nebula wrote: »
    jpdu0bk7kg6o.jpg
    If y'all want cables goth brother then b my guest, just sad that insignificant characters like this are coming when there are characters like Emma frost or medusa.

He stole Winter Soldier's eyeliner from Captain America 2.
  • Options

All male boring nobodies except for manor... Johnny storm is already in game as ghost rider

Haha. Males are bad, females are awesome, everyone laughs, go women. No. Obviously you want more women champs, because you think it's sexist to have more male champs, or something along those lines. But it's even more sexist to call all males boring. Stop. It's stupid and hypocritical.
  • Options

Haha. Males are bad, females are awesome, everyone laughs, go women. No. Obviously you want more women champs, because you think it's sexist to have more male champs, or something along those lines. But it's even more sexist to call all males boring. Stop. It's stupid and hypocritical.

Lollll. The only worthy male on that list was Namor and I mentioned that. I'm not bashing any males. I just don't think that more Spider-Man villains are needed and yes I do think diversity is important.
  • Options
    FPC3 wrote: »
    All male boring nobodies except for Namor...

Yeah, we get it. You ONLY want females. Stop griping when there's so much more info needed. For all you know, this character could have awesome abilities. I'm gonna laugh SO hard if you end up reading his abilities and thinking to yourself, "Oh damn, I really want to get this champ!"

But then again, you're SO tunnel visioned on female champs, you'd probably dig your heel in and refuse to want him just on principle...

And if you look at that image that was released about the "First 120 Champions", you can clearly see that one of the slots is going to be for Medusa, likely sometime in September when the Inhumans TV show airs. And they're gonna do Squirrel Girl for the New Warriors TV show, probably also in September. And likely Hela timed with Thor: Ragnarok. Patience is a virtue.

Also, it's likely that Kabam wants a version of Punisher that ISN'T only a super rare drop from Arena crystals...

Lol. Looooooooooolllllllll. If you clowns could read you would be able to see that I said "except for Namor". And emphasis on BORING. Never said anything about all females but go ahead put words in my mouth because that's what you're great st.
  • Options

Lollll. The only worthy male on that list was Namor and I mentioned that. I'm not bashing any males. I just don't think that more Spider-Man villains are needed and yes I do think diversity is important.

If someone is cool or good or wanted, they should go in the game. If someone is weird and bad and unwanted, they shouldn't go in the game. This is true for female characters like Thor Jane Foster and male characters like Punisher 2099. Being female doesn't give you an advantage over other characters, that's still sexist even though you're saying you're against sexism and for diversity.
  • Options

Yeah, we get it. You ONLY want females. Stop griping when there's so much more info needed. For all you know, this character could have awesome abilities. I'm gonna laugh SO hard if you end up reading his abilities and thinking to yourself, "Oh damn, I really want to get this champ!"

But then again, you're SO tunnel visioned on female champs, you'd probably dig your heel in and refuse to want him just on principle...

And if you look at that image that was released about the "First 120 Champions", you can clearly see that one of the slots is going to be for Medusa, likely sometime in September when the Inhumans TV show airs. And they're gonna do Squirrel Girl for the New Warriors TV show, probably also in September. And likely Hela timed with Thor: Ragnarok. Patience is a virtue.

Also, it's likely that Kabam wants a version of Punisher that ISN'T only a super rare drop from Arena crystals...

Lol. Looooooooooolllllllll. If you clowns could read you would be able to see that I said "except for Namor". And emphasis on BORING. Never said anything about all females but go ahead put words in my mouth because that's what you're great st.

You said all males are boring but Namor. That's not true, first of all, and yes, it's based on the idea of females being better.
  • Options

And the main reason I don't think he should be added is because he looks like a homeless man went into Sephora, took the free makeup samples, rubbed it on his face and then walked into the contest
  • Options

You said all males are boring but Namor. That's not true, first of all, and yes, it's based on the idea of females being better.

No, I said all the males on that list were boring males. Learn to read.
  • Options

If someone is cool or good or wanted, they should go in the game. If someone is weird and bad and unwanted, they shouldn't go in the game. This is true for female characters like Thor Jane Foster and male characters like Punisher 2099. Being female doesn't give you an advantage over other characters, that's still sexist even though you're saying you're against sexism and for diversity.
    The dude literally made a list of white males and now ur saying I'm against diversity

Go ahead, bash Thor Jane Foster. A lady suffering from cancer and changing stereotypes is now comparable to a man with bad makeup and guns. Foster was very wanted and the mighty Thor (2016) is selling amazingly versus Punisher 2099 who's series is completed and not renewed. And that dude literally had a list of only obscure white guys and you're telling me I'm against diversity. pathetic.
  • Options

The dude literally made a list of white males and now ur saying I'm against diversity

Go ahead, bash Thor Jane Foster. A lady suffering from cancer and changing stereotypes is now comparable to a man with bad makeup and guns. Foster was very wanted and the mighty Thor (2016) is selling amazingly versus Punisher 2099 who's series is completed and not renewed. And that dude literally had a list of only obscure white guys and you're telling me I'm against diversity. pathetic.

Last I checked, Silver Surfer isn't white. He's silver, hence the name. Just because some of the most popular and cool people are white males doesn't mean they are against women.
  • Options

Last I checked, Silver Surfer isn't white. He's silver, hence the name. Just because some of the most popular and cool people are white males doesn't mean they are against women.

Ooh, must've missed silver surfer. I like him and Namor. No need for Reid or the thing - they're ripoff of Tony Stark and Hulk imo. And I do not think white men are against women at all. I love Cable, Black Bolt, Cap, iron Fist as well. I also love Nebula, Elektra and Psylocke. My view is that there should diversity in the addition of champions and the addition of 8 champions with the same gender, ethnicity, etc is repetitive. And I do agree with you, a lot of popular heroes are white males and have not been added - Namor, Professor X, Magus, Adam Warlock, etc. And I'm all on board for them to join. But punisher 2099 is not prominent, is obscure and looks like he is attending a Metallica concert.
  • Options

Ooh, must've missed silver surfer. I like him and Namor. No need for Reid or the thing - they're ripoff of Tony Stark and Hulk imo. And I do not think white men are against women at all. I love Cable, Black Bolt, Cap, iron Fist as well. I also love Nebula, Elektra and Psylocke. My view is that there should diversity in the addition of champions and the addition of 8 champions with the same gender, ethnicity, etc is repetitive. And I do agree with you, a lot of popular heroes are white males and have not been added - Namor, Professor X, Magus, Adam Warlock, etc. And I'm all on board for them to join. But punisher 2099 is not prominent, is obscure and looks like he is attending a Metallica concert.

I get that, but I don't think it's fair to call all of them boring.
  • Options

I get that, but I don't think it's fair to call all of them boring.

I'm allowed to state my opinion
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    Dagger
    Dazzler
    Emma Frost
    Moonstar
    Domino
    Silver Sable
    Sif
    Mockingbird
    Magma
    Armor --> this is cool B)
    Jubilee
    Blink
    Boom-Boom
    Snowbird

I read something about Fantastic Four characters cannot be used due to licensing?
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Dagger
    Dazzler
    Emma Frost
    Moonstar
    Domino
    Silver Sable
    Sif
    Mockingbird
    Magma
    Armor --> this is cool B)
    Jubilee
    Blink
    Boom-Boom
    Snowbird

I read something about Fantastic Four characters cannot be used due to licensing?

who is snowbird ? I've seen boom boom in one comic and that's it lol. Dazzler and Ef should be high priority because they're pretty prominent mutants. They stated they have no plans of adding any of the fantastic four
  • Options
    Snowbird is the original team member of the Canadian superheroes Alpha Flight.

There are other females in the Group.
    Aurora
    Marrina
    Talisman
    Vindicator
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Is there a list of all the champions that are confirmed for release into the next six months? I know they like having surprises, but I would rather NOT be surprised and have an idea of who's coming out and when. It's terrible that we have to rely on Trucos for data mining to get any good useful information.
  • Options
    Snowbird abilities:
    Flight
    Healing
    Superstrength
    Hand-hand combat
    Able to shapeshift into a white-furred version of any animal native to Canada.