**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best/most reliable option to take out Act 5 final Ultron Boss?

Please elaborate as to why, strategy, and what supporting champs for synergies would you bring as well

Who is the best/most reliable option to take out Act 5 final Ultron Boss? 75 votes

Medusa
48%
belli300TendersquadWhiteManSolrac_2SungjNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESavio444TwmRSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverPizzabeatTaZ_4178PeterQuillKillerRino19Bruinsfan8510SSofLimboDaphboyJohn757naikavonKobster84 36 votes
Corvus
12%
JOHNOSA1995HotCarlosSavageYeti2631The_Boss9MC2707KG05_1HoündVinvickSpider_bro_0459 9 votes
Loki
32%
FrostyNinjaWarrior99Anurag1606TerraBpn88855boss6390Patchie93NiteAndDaeJayProngsVoodoomooTheSpicyKnightOnesuavebroRehan010_Chobo9LormifZipioStevieManWonderAsto03Fred_Joeity_chrispy_j 24 votes
Hyperion
1%
Ægon0710 1 vote
Star-Lord
0%
Other
6%
AhitlawKerneasDiablosUltimateRakeYoungThanos_Car 5 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Loki
    He's one of the best options due to buff steal and his sp3 plus sp2 will keep the curse on Ultron. Loki is a good choice here for one. Loki's damage ramps up alot here due to constant curse. Don't forget to heavy to refresh curse.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Loki
    no synergy needed. just bring loki for ultron. watch youtube video for more info.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Loki
    You can do it with Corvus but there is luck involved. you can do it with Medusa but you have to heavy bait or intercept until sp3, hperion you have to pound to death.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I tried Medusa, but then ended up using Blade with GR synergy. Worked pretty well for me!
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    Forgot about Blade/GR team as an option. Unfortunately I don't have a GR
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Medusa
    I've had the best luck with Medusa. Sabretooth does really well if I can get him around 12+ furies, and don't proc the power gain too soon.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You forgot Nebula. She may not be the best answer, but she should be on the list.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Other
    Proxima is the best in my opinion, her parry/stun does not trigger the dormant buffs on Ultron.

she also gains true accuracy if you can complete the missions.

if you complete 1 or 2 missions save your sp3 until Ultron is at about 40% you can probably kill him with 1 sp3 and if it doesnt kill him, Proxima has a very long stun that should give you enough time to finish him off.

look up DarkZodiac on youtube, he's got a video of Proxima vs that final ultron.

found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaqqGY0GWsE

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    edited April 2019
    Other
    PROXIMA MIDNIGHT!!
    None of his buffs work when you parry him, no op power gain or annoying regen. (200% aar on blocks)
    Evade counter (true accuracy when completing missions)
    Just do 3 missions and sp3... completely done
    I one shotted him with proxima three times last week (6* r1) when i was exploring 5.4.
    Honestly the easiest, not much skill needed fight and pair her with corvus, boost up and literally do him without using any revives.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Other
    Anything really, that ultron is easy af
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Loki
    Loki took him down for me with relative ease. Plus, it was really, really fun to steal his fury buffs and pound him.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Other
    Venom the duck destroyed him in less than 45 seconds
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Forgot about Blade/GR team as an option. Unfortunately I don't have a GR

You don't have any GR? A 3* works just fine.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Other
    I want to try Nebula+Proxima Midnight synergy. Seen videos on it and it sounds legit