**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Version 14.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Ilir21aIlir21a Posts: 16
    Wish I had never installed this game..very addicting game but kabam as a company is the worst ever.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The storm clouds are forming. As the next aq approaches and nothing will be addressed. Be prepared.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    HELLO KABAM,

VISON (AOU) 1 and 2 special does not steal power and also make no damage in de ARENA..can u look at plzzz

Vs which champs? Mine has no issues, but if you were against a Magneto or She-Hulk, they can reduce his chance for his specials to trigger Power Burn, which is the only way his L1 and 2 do any damage.
  • This update sucks, because the day i updated my game it started taking so much time to open game, sometimes games struck at end of fight. Loading period of time become so high. Please fix the game.
  • Quiero recuperar mi cuenta y nadie me da una respuesta concreta por favor ayudaaa
  • E enviado de forma repetitiva mails y no me responden me envian a foros que no me responden
  • Por favor quiero recuperar mi cuenta, nadie me va a devolver mi tiempo y dinero invertido, gaste mas de 10mil runas en maestrias en esa cuenta por favorrrr!!!!
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    can we get some love in this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13891/synergy-bug-in-lol-after-14-1-update#latest ?

considering this is your premiere content, i'd say it's on the more important side especially since it costs players massive resources.
  • WilkyWilky Posts: 6
    edited August 2017
    Just fought a NC on node 49 in AW, the little s.o.b. completely disappeared for about 30 seconds and destroyed my voodoo while he was invisible. Fought him again with angel and he did it again but his invisiblity was shorter lived and was able to get him down. My question is this part of the new update as it completely caught me off guard the first time. I'm hoping that it was just a glitch and I don't have to deal with it again
  • DrFreakyDrFreaky Posts: 30
    I think it's time to down rate the very old champs on the 4* crystal, since there are many new one released for the past years. Jus opened 4 4* crystal and got IF, Drax, Joe and Abom, seriously? They are already 99. Im not asking for the pretty much new champs, but at least We would really appreciate if you could decrease the time we pull this kind of champs. Its so annoying get them everytime.
  • Did any one notice the summoner advancement had reset all to 0 today
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Kissmybutt wrote: »
    Did any one notice the summoner advancement had reset all to 0 today

Today was the end of the SA week. It happens every week.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Dr. Octopus design looks HORRIBLE. Really Kabam? Fat with 2 PENS in his coat pocket and the metal arms around his belly with that green hole, dafuq is that ****. If u cant use Alfred Molina s badass design from Spiderman 2 movie, should at least focus on the animation from the 90s, this is awful. Good work on Green Goblin tough, looks solid and faithful
  • JduimJduim Posts: 2
    So I currently have five 4 stars, 1 science, then 3 skill in a row and then another science.. is this just bad luck or can I do something about it?
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Also, i gor 750 free 4h cristals, will they be gone on august 16th?? Im uncolected
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Jduim wrote: »
    So I currently have five 4 stars, 1 science, then 3 skill in a row and then another science.. is this just bad luck or can I do something about it?

It's just how they roll. Random drops.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Why is Red Hulk getting only charge per sp1 now instead of 2?
  • JduimJduim Posts: 2
    Jduim wrote: »

It's just how they roll. Random drops.

I'm glad this months calendar gets me enough Crystals for my first 5 star, I just hope it's not a skill or a science
  • Yet another disappointment. Fixing one issue/bug, many more comes with it. Why you guys do not go through proper testing of app??? @Kabam Miike
  • what about devices? My ipad getting so hot after playin in MCOC in ten minutes after update.... it never was like this
  • karnak sp1 don't ignore passive evade anymore
  • I am facing issues after the new update.
    Game crashes or lags specifically when internet connection is average. I've already done a factory reset to the phone. But still facing same issues other apps are working fine.
  • childishg3005childishg3005 Posts: 6
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike this needs fixed it may be tough to do it though everytime I open a premium hero level 2 crystal or one from shards I always get duplicates it's unfair the duplicates need to be removed I can't get any new champions because of it and the game always crashes when I'm on a fight or when it starts that definitely needs fixed
  • There seems to be an issue with parry. I can see it saying parry connected, but zero stun happens. This is happening pretty much every fight no matter who I'm fighting.
  • MotKhiDaMauMotKhiDaMau Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    Amonthir wrote: »
    HELLO KABAM,

VISON (AOU) 1 and 2 special does not steal power and also make no damage in de ARENA..can u look at plzzz

Vs which champs? Mine has no issues, but if you were against a Magneto or She-Hulk, they can reduce his chance for his specials to trigger Power Burn, which is the only way his L1 and 2 do any damage.

7ve38xituhcq.jpg
    No It dose damage..but to himself
    I did a L1 to DMM (with over 1 power bar) then this is the result.
  • Since update 14.1 we have some really big issues with control in game swipe back doesn't work properly (instead of dash back champions hold block or just can't move at all) swipe forward ( instead of dash forward champions hit the air) big lag issues on every map causing missing animation and hits the game lag to often when the opponent try to hit you with heavy attack and you are not able to move Joe fixit have unblockable heavy attack sometimes your champion can't finish the combo with medium attack instead of this they are opent for hits and that is not happens in concrete areas in the game or with a concrete champions it's happened everywhere with everyone's
  • Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    Guacdips wrote: »
    There's also an obvious bug where say you're fighting Spider-Man as Dare Devil and Spidey goes for a heavy then you evade it and dash in you'll end up missing you dash attack. This goes for all character matchups that have the same movement set.

Yeahh me too.. DD classic miss attack after spidey heavy attack.. I already Email kabam and they promised me to fix it from previous 2 updates.. But so far not fix it yet.. Demmm.. Uhuhu
  • Hi everybody,

We’ve seen many posts from users on Android devices that they are seeing an extended load time since 14.1 was released. We do have good news! We have a new patch coming that will fix this issue. We are working to get this version live as soon as possible.

When you see 14.1.1 (Android Only), please update to that version to fix these issues.
  • @Kabam Miike starting time is really long now!!