**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam are BUTTERZ

Ive seen a fair bit of youtube videos over the past few weeks and have noticed something very, very odd.
I NEVER GOT THANKS FOR PLAYING MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS REWARDS
Did anyone else get this problem

Comments

• RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Did you get anything @Soulfinder?
    Kabam...I trusted you...I paid for you...I subscribed to you...I played your games...THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY YOUR COMMUNITY, BY PICKING YOUR FAVOURITES AND LEAVING THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY OUT!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Kabam...I trusted you...I paid for you...I subscribed to you...I played your games...THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY YOUR COMMUNITY, BY PICKING YOUR FAVOURITES AND LEAVING THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY OUT!!!

What are you even talking about?
    I never got thanks for playing mcoc, like the other players of this game did @Demonzfyre

I never got thanks for playing mcoc, like the other players of this game did @Demonzfyre

Still don't have a clue what you mean? Do you mean a in game message, a reward or something?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I think @Rellenquish is talking about the recent gift ones like the free 5* a while ago. I received a free 3* from one of those a while ago. I think that's what he means @Demonzfyre
    There are several types of these things.
    1. There are enticement packages meant to draw players back who have left for long periods. These vary in contents.
    2. Google play or Apple Store messages. These are sponsored by the store type and go out to random players.
    3. MCOC will also sometimes send out packages as well to random players. Its random and you may not be a part of it.

To put it in perspective ive played since 1 week after launch, guarantee I've probably spent more than you, been apart of feedback groups with other community members and YouTube personalities. I haven't recieved anything from them aside from what everyone recieves.

Sometimes you get it, sometimes you dont. Doesn't mean they play favorites.
    @Demonzfyre that really isnt a good excuse for me
    If there are rewards, everyone playing deserves them, not just the hand picked ones
    Or the ones that havent been online for more than 2 years
    edited April 2019

1. There are enticement packages meant to draw players back who have left for long periods. These vary in contents.

really dont get what your trying to say there, does that mean if i dont log in for a whole week i expect to see a 5 star crystal waiting in my vault

2. Google play or Apple Store messages. These are sponsored by the store type and go out to random players.

Not fair to the hard working summoners

To put it in perspective ive played since 1 week after launch, guarantee I've probably spent more than you, been apart of feedback groups with other community members and YouTube personalities. I haven't recieved anything from them aside from what everyone recieves.

No need to brag, and i think every single summoner deserves the rewards, or what would kabam be without them

@Rellenquish longer than a week. more like months.
    Doesn't matter if it's fair or not. If you have an andriod, you get google play rewards, if you have a Iphone you get Apple rewards. And i am not bragging, i am explaining to you how it works. Life isn't fair and this isnt any different.
  • Hey there, sometimes certain gifts or offers will be available to different Summoners. This doesn't mean that the same won't be made available to others at some point. Just because one wasn't sent to you this time, doesn't mean that you won't have a chance in the future!
This discussion has been closed.