**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk silent nerf

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
Why is RH now gaining only 1 heat charge per sp1 instead of 2? Was this mentioned anywhere?

Comments

• SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Starts with 1 instead of 2, gains 1 on sp1 instead of 2, decreased physical resistance in sig... from MD killer to arena fod in one update.. thanks Kabam!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Just tested in arena.

One heat charge at the start but I was still gaining 2 on SP1, didn't check sig stats because I don't know what they were before.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Just tested him out. I started with one heat charge but a second or two later the other comes up. I get 2 for each speical 1 as for the Physical Resistance it's always been under 300 as far as I can recall it does multiply for each Heat charge I believe.
    So there is some stufd wrong with him. Don't know why they would nerf him. So many thought he was bad to begin with. Hardly in peoples go to list for anything.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    So there is some stufd wrong with him. Don't know why they would nerf him. So many thought he was bad to begin with. Hardly in peoples go to list for anything.

I used him in war as an MD counter, I don't know what's up. Something is wrong for sure.
    @Kabam Miike Can you look into this pls?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Starts with 1 instead of 2, gains 1 on sp1 instead of 2, decreased physical resistance in sig... from MD killer to arena fod in one update.. thanks Kabam!

He's still gaining two charges on his SP2; which others have said. He also starts with the usual 1 heat charge plus one for his Sig (total 2).

Not sure if his physical resistance has lowered; but even if it has, he's far from nerfed - I fought Red Hulk today with Magneto (who does all Energy damage on basic attacks), and Rulk was absorbing and building heat charges even though he wasn't blocking!

You can go back to enjoying him, now.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

He's still gaining two charges on his SP2; which others have said. He also starts with the usual 1 heat charge plus one for his Sig (total 2).

Not sure if his physical resistance has lowered; but even if it has, he's far from nerfed - I fought Red Hulk today with Magneto (who does all Energy damage on basic attacks), and Rulk was absorbing and building heat charges even though he wasn't blocking!

He gains heat charges upon taking a certain % of damage. That's probably what was happening to you there

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »

He gains heat charges upon taking a certain % of damage. That's probably what was happening to you there

Fair point. Could be. I don't think I was doing 10% damage with every hit though. Magneto isn't exactly a Heavy-hitter, and it was 4* 4/40 vs 4/40.

Thought it was worth mentioning.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    All these "silent nerf" threads are annoying af. It's a bug. Did you seriously think that they would "silently nerf" red hulk, as if he's some god tier champ? Sheesh
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    All these "silent nerf" threads are annoying af. It's a bug. Did you seriously think that they would "silently nerf" red hulk, as if he's some god tier champ? Sheesh

It isn't even a bug. He is gaining the correct number of charges. It's just one person who thinks he saw something and then immediately jumped to the most extreme possible conclusion before even checking to see if he really saw what he thinks he saw, or considering that there are conditions that could have caused the scenario he is describing, such as Assassin mastery or ability reducer champs.
    edited August 2017
    When I tested Red Hulk before he only started with one Heat Charge and got the second a second or two later after I got some hits.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

It isn't even a bug. He is gaining the correct number of charges. It's just one person who thinks he saw something and then immediately jumped to the most extreme possible conclusion before even checking to see if he really saw what he thinks he saw, or considering that there are conditions that could have caused the scenario he is describing, such as Assassin mastery or ability reducer champs.

Nope. Gotta be aliens taking over Kabam and silently nerfing him bruh