Options

Mcoc suggestion bomb v1.2 part 1

I have played this game since early 2015 and I have a bunch of suggestions for many aspects of the game. I dont insist on these being added (I cant even) and I am not even sure about them. Feedback is in the comments and you can say you liked Suggestion A2 (They will be sorted like that) or you can suggest changes to the suggestion. This will be updated every week or so with new suggestions or changes to my suggestions. you can even suggest a suggestion for my suggestion list! (Confusing right?). Anyway, Let's Start.

A: Display/Communication

A1: You should be able to send messages to anyone in your alliance (Maybe in a new tab called communication under friends which the friend chat would also be moved to)

A2: You should be able to swipe from side to side between friend chat channels.

A3: On the first page in alliance it should say "Real_Username opened a 4* derp from their 4* crystal" instead of "An alliance member opened a 4* derp from a 4* crystal. This would allow people to either be congratulated for that amazing derp they got or be noted for opening a crystal when the alliance was saving.

A4: Have a chat history based on time, (maybe delete every 24 hours) not amount of messages, because I miss a lot of things when my alliance has a deep conversation.

B: Items, Catalysts, and Iso-8

B1: Boosts that increase your champions attack or health should last depending on the amount of fights you have been in since they were used instead of time. This would help when you run out of energy but need the boosts to complete a hard quest. It also makes them more useful and people would want to buy them.

B2: maybe an energy production boost. When activated, it would create energy 2 or 3x as fast. Also maybe a different type that would make the explored parts of quests not affect your energy as it does in aw and aq.

B3: You should be able to sell items directly from your stash, because when I'm getting rid of lower level iso-8 it's hard to bring it into my inventory like 8 at a time and repeat (saving the higher level in my inventory). This would be very efficient.

C: Combat and Champions

C1: If the game crashes or restarts because of inactivity instead of chopping the health in half, maybe try taking 1/10 or a smaller amount than 1/2 of the max health off the champion. No one should lose that much for losing connection or internet issues. It will also prevent people taking advantage of restarting the app and always starting with some health. After 10 or maybe even 4 (just please not 2) fights they wont get to take advantage. Chopping the current health in half will only give people more oppurtinities to take advantage

C3: Sometimes after the 3rd special move (This happens when both the summoner and the opponent do it) the other champion is already hitting you or close enough to hit you immediately. It would be effective to put the opponent at a good distance before the fight resumes.

C4: For the most part, the combat is smooth. But when it isn't, its probably best to pause the fight automatically with a lag message or something.

C5: Pause the game when a low-battery notification pops up.

C6: When 2 champions dash at the same time, they usually hit eachother but with evade champions they can hit you and evade at the same time... what. Choose one.

C7: make moon knights bleed stack, why doesnt it..

D : Alliance

D1: Leader should be able to give or take permissions from officers (Such as setting the description, kicking players, etc.)

D2: Leader can appoint an officer as co-leader. When the leader is inactive for (suggest reasonable amount) 50 days the leadership will be passed on to that officer and then the line continues. The officer inactive for 50 days? leadership goes to highest rated officer and so on until the highest rated member and so on. This will prevent inactive alliances because active people can take the leadership once the administration is inactive

D3: An elder rank, (Leader sets permissions) for anyone in the alliance over (suggest it again) 50 days. This will help the leader decide who to promote as officer

D4: the activity time shouldnt be based on last login, it should be based on last logout. When a player is online, say online in green font. offline will say offline for [amount] days in red font.

D5: Maybe make it cost (Suggest amount please) gold, battlechips, or even units every time you help someone when u already got 1000 loyalty that day and remove the cap so people can recieve more loyalty, but at a cost.

E: Crystals and Shards

E1: When buying crystals with units, give a warning that can be disabled. I accidentally bought a featured hero crystal and wasted units I was saving

E2: You should be able to gift people crystals that you have instead of having to buy one. Not being able to gift items makes sense, but some people pay $30 just for the gifting badge, so make it worth it.

Read part 2 now

Comments