**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A.I. Countering all moves

This has been going on for quite some time now in aq,aw and arenas whenever i try to hit them with sps they just block it and starting combos with medium attacks are always countered in some way like evade also with my crit rate and damage mastery on 5/5 i can't seem to land a single crit hit with scarlet witch so her ability is useless. Pls look into it

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    You, my friend, like me, have a condition that we like to call "**** at the game"

No known cure im afraid
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Sometimes the AI for unknown reason cranks itself up to what I like to call "full BS mode". Where the AI moves too fast and blocks everything where no human can keep up. It usually only lasts for one or two fights and then back to normal. I find it is best to block and dodge a lot and cut you combos short. Build up to sp3 and hit them with that a few times should do the trick.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    You, my friend, like me, have a condition that we like to call "**** at the game"

No known cure im afraid

First of all i am not **** at game bcoz i have completed master quest with ease before but now they just seems impossible with ai moving like tha